Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neverending Shitpost

Because dey poor

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t

Because Christians are terrible people

I know this is bait, but I've wanted to answer this question in the past, so I think I will. First, atheists aren't really hostile towards believers for the most part. Sure we have our extremists, but most keep to themselves. Athiests only react when people, like OP, mouthshit something retarded and a response becomes necessary. Like when Ray Comfort says anything. Or when retards want to put warning labels on biology textbooks. Or when retards try to force schools to push their beliefs on our kids. It isn't hostility, just reaction.

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

Because it's awful and manipulating kids. You're believing in go because your parents are christians. fuckin stop believin in fantasy shit

People are assholes and will use any excuse they can find to justify their assholery be they fanatical atheist or rabid jihadist.

Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

You're only going to get copypasta in response.

Who created the copypasta user?

>Are you absolutely sure there this one specific god from among thousands isn't the only real one?
Yes. Statistically you're an atheist too, you know

Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

Nope, just a thousand iterations of the next generation drifting ever farther away from their ancestors

You're just talking to copied text.

So?

Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe

Shut up user

Well if you just want to waste your time, go for it.

Quick lesson, my friend:
(Read 'til the end, it's worth the read)

There is no way to prove any God exists, but on the other hand there is no way to prove that Nothing created nothing, or any magical evolution process, etc...

Knowing that, let me please introduce you to the idea that, it is already PROVEN that a man, a human man (not any kind of alien etc because he was killed), was born in this earth nearly 2018 years ago. Jesus Christ.

Not sent from heaven, nor by any God, just a man living a normal life by then.

What if I told you that this man, grow up in a normal family, but eventually discovered that making good things, he won more than doing evil things, and wanted to teach that to others?

Jesus was just a good guy who discovered the path of good will, peace, forgiveness and goodness, wanting to teach other people the path of goodness.

Churches by then, didn't agree to that idea, because it would imply stop killing and buying random animals to sacrifice them to hypothetical Gods, and therefore, end the business.

But there was this smart guy who killed him and put him in a cross, as a sign as, "This is what happens if you do the good things and stop paying taxes to church, buying animals, for killing them, etc."

But, in order to get even bigger, and conquer the entire world, this smart guy used the words of this good wise man Jesus, to modify them with the books, and with the time. Creating wars for Christianity, and at the end, an empire we see nowadays as the Vatican.
Oh you will go to hell if...
Donate for poor children etc...

Vatican: Nº1 Tobacco selling country
Pedophilia cases, lost people, etc...
Secret rituals and connections with Masons, Zionists, Malta order, Skulls And Bones..

This, my good friend
Is the empirical truth
Just that thinking completely as Jesus, would make people wake up from the socail laws of revenge, "justice", death penalty, etc...

Jesus never talked about any Divine Law or Hell. Words were put on his mouth

You don't know that the universe didn't exist at one time and your whole religion is based on the idea of something for nothing. Logically a creator would have to create himself which requires a universe to create in

Divine dubs of the truth

>he said on Sup Forums

(self correct) *grew up

*as a sign of

Auto correct

Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

(auto-correct)
*social laws

THIS

NB4
>mental gymnastics

Most Atheists have a superficial understanding of people's relationship with God, they feel that they are being as irrational as believing in a literal man in the clouds.

It really isn't like that, it is a spiritual experience. And yes, you will have to deal with my ambiguity of the situation, and no, I am not religious but I do believe in God.

Would like to see the proof for Jesus's birth.

>why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God?
Because Christians start it, every single time.

I use this logic:

You can not explain an ant, how to make complex three variables equations' integral, or calculate the mass of a Red Dwarf, or teach it to build a telescope.

Knowing this rule, we will never be able to know/understand God, so we just have to explain things as Nothing to Everything, Evolution, DNA, RNA, saying God did it.

What I come to say, is that skeptically, there is no way to prove a God is real, but there are many hints that lead to say so.

Hints or not, Jesus was and is real. And I choose to follow him, but not follow any church, or any divine law, etc...

If many Muslims believe that the Qur’an is the eternal Word of God and yet different from God, then why can’t Jesus be the eternal Son of God and yet different from God?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnism

They could, but Jesus is thought of as a prophet in Islam, not the messiah or son of God. Most religious people don't typically have the flexibility to incorporate the truth of God from other religions into their life anyway.

A better question is why do those who believe in God have such hostility towards those who believe something else?

Most atheists are just angry because people who believe in god tend to be happier.

Why arent my fat dumps god yo? I'll coat you in cheese and eat it all off while howling like a banshee. Don't even contemplate stopping me. I am beyond fur.

All Religions explain the same thing, just that different people modified them in order to earn profit from it, in different parts of the world.

Obviously, these Gods don't care about us, otherwise they would be already here by now to fix Zionism, potential Nuclear Wars, and etc.

If reincarnation is a result of deeds in a previous life, then how did the first reincarnation begin?

Why can't Christians provide one shred of proof that anything in the Bible actually happened? We can dig up animal fossils from millions of years ago, find ancient artifacts from tribes tens of thousands of years old. But a supposedly famous guy from 2000 years ago? Nothing.

TOPKEK

This statement (The other one too)

Is ambigious. It is hard to cover large groups of people.

Remember this phrase:

People who believe in God, do NOT believe in God.

They THINK they do. But they don't.

I see every-sunday-church-Christians taking revenge, hate, perversion, etc...

Reality is infinite, it has always existed. There will and has always been reincarnation. The thought of a beginning is absurd, there is no beginning nor end. Forever we live.

I honestly don't see that angle, I've heard it many times, but I don't think there's some sort of profit being planned by religious leaders, except now in modern day, of course, but back then, like you said, they were all just expressing the same truth, from different cultures, it splintered, like it would.

Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27).

>vide one shred of proof that anything in the Bibl

Look up for: Radiation in weird places, hieroglyphs, strange structures, planets and DNA being drawn in ancient egypt.

If you do your research, you will find many things.

It's just that you won't see them on TV, unless it's to make it look like "stupid-conspiracy-theorist's-stuff"

Exactly. With the time, zionists took over everything

I don't understand what zionism inparticular has to do with anything.

God is like a kewpie doll. So cute!

>planets and DNA being drawn in ancient egypt.

Yeah i saw that episode of ancient aliens too

Oh boy here we go again.

Go back to /x/ faggot

And kewpie dolls are everywhere, just like God! So cute!!

They have tiny wings!!!

Kewpies = love. Just like God!

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

They are cute user

May I correct myself:

Zionism, Jesuites, Malta's Order, and basically all secret societies who are actually leading the world to complete destruction.

It would seem to me that since we are constructed from simple matter and this incorporates the entirety of our being that we are surely reborn since we live in the univers, full of simple matter, matter creates itself.

They're fucking adorable! JUST LIKE GOD!!!

>leading the world to complete destruction.
what destruction?

>Santa Clause

But to answer your question, I really have no idea. Why does EVERY Christian feel the need to "save" Atheists? Just let "God" sort us out.

I know that you work for the government

There is an after-life, and I have my own proof of it, after being clinically dead disconnected from a life support machine, in brain-death.

It's just not anything close to what everybody thinks it is, nor any hipoxia hallucinations etc..

It is not real. It's even MORE than real.

Bait fact: atheist was the term used by the Romans to describe the Christians, because they lacked theism or family of gods.
Bait fact two: Christians have been 'saving' as many people as they can for 1500 years or more, often costing the 'saved' their life in the process.
Bait fact three: Christians live an anachronistic, Ludite lifestyle proscribed by a two thousand year old story book collection of mythologies and partial facts.

Like I would expect, this is the world of illusion, literally every religion describes this.

Santa did not stop technological progress for 500 years, religion in the dark ages did. Just don't feel like a repeat m'kay..

I think that Christianity as an institution is becoming much more liberalised in the modern world, it does not intefere with progress in a secular country.

>and I have my own proof of it
so basically you convinced yourself of it, well done idiot.
>in brain-death.
yeah im sure a oxygen deprived dying brains give accurate information, except they dont and all religions see their own heavens and after lifes.
personal bias at its finest.

Death is a metaphor for rejoining to the real world, your soul percieves.

Sandniggers refugees invasion,
Niggers invasion,
Romanian / gypsies invasion,
Laws that protect criminals,
Drugs being legal,

No walls on countries = enrichment

Cultural enrichment means studying Islam at school

Cultural enrichment means it is okay for a muslim to wear hijab but it's anti-feminist to say "You're pretty" to a girl, and blablabla oppressive heteropatriarchy...

Reggaeton everywhere,

Corruption

Low education level eveywhere

(In my country)
There is a law that if you don't visit your house for more than a year and a half, there's an open investigation on your empty house, and 12Sand niggers may enter and live there forever, losing your property forever, and ending with no house.

Dogs shitting everywhere, and it's animal abuse complaining about it,

People complaining about taxes getting higher, but trying not to pay them if possible,

I would never end.

Because this is all orchestrated by these satanic guys.

and soul and spiritual are metaphors for imaginary.

I think that people have the right to believe whatever they want, I'm not gonna argue or be a douche about it.

That's because there are laws preventing them from interfering. They've become more liberal because society as a whole has spent centuries dragging them kicking and screaming from their bloodthirsty and retarded biblical morality.

"country"

"2018"

"progress"

wow u sound so uneducated.
You sound exactly like some right-winger who wants to eliminate human rights for minorities.

Good point. Also, I've never met an atheist who is able to define atheism.

"biblical morality"

-Crusades
-Pedophilia
-Accepting Torah as Christian Bible while at the same time accepting New testament.
-Donate plz 4 building 925189753 churches for no reason, and also put even more gold on decorations, instead of giving to poor.
-NO TAXES TOBACCO IN VATICAN!! Come get it now!

Okay, are you complaining about the now-sate of Christianity as a result?

u buttmad?

yeah well if i were to use your "human rights", in Europe, I can kill you for 2 years in a Prison with Burgers, Table tennis, free TV, internet, free education, Pool:

Amazing human "rights"!

Tell me more about that "progress"

Jupiter will be defeated. and you will have to pay for misinformation
and the West and the East will not be ignored

Why are you being so stupid?
You're just taking hatred and projecting it onto everything you see

>Atheism is the belief that there is no higher power in control of the universe and that reality is governed by scientifically observable principles and logic

How the fuck is that hard

Anyway, there is no need to complain about these beliefs now.

The end is near.

See Isaiah 17
Apocalypse's final armageddon battle's location, and actual wars location.

Not to mention Nostradamus and his 2018 prophecy for a massive 27 years battle, starting with boat battles (North Korea), were the "West will dominate the East"

You don't even need to believe in science to be an atheist. Atheism is simply the rejection of the claim that one or more Gods exist.

Because of the neverending hate bash that Christians have against Atheism.

If you beat and corner a dog it sometimes bites.

Is it so hard to understand that religion isn't a prerequisite to being a good person?

We are not "evil", we don't worship satan (don't believe in him either).

Most of us don't hate religious people and we respect their choice for how to live their life, why cant Christians give this same courtesy?

Technological advancement
Elimination of discrimination of LGBT people
Elimination of racism
Elimination of sexism
More public education
More transparency in government for a better democracy
Better environmental regulatuions
More animal rights
etc

u get it

If God does not exist, why is there a word to mention God?

>Doesn't believe in Satan
>Mentions him anyway

Fair enough, although it seems that atheism lends itself to a dedication to science, but like any belief it differs from person to person

Because people like you think that he worships satan

If He-Man does not exist, why is there a word to mention He-Man?

The answer is that whoever made him up gave him that name.

The amazing thing is you don't have to believe in science. It doesn't require everyone's "belief" in it for the process to work, it just works.

I think bread is a fruit. Scientists will tell me otherwise. Everyone has different opinions and try to persuade others into believing them. Its human nature

How the blue fuck did you think that you were making sense when you wrote that

True

Nope