Anyone here vape, quit smoking through vaping or thinking about using it to quit smoking?

Anyone here vape, quit smoking through vaping or thinking about using it to quit smoking?

Or conversely, is anyone against it and why?

Picture related, i took it about 2 hours ago for my instagram account

i do it to try and quit smoking actual cigarettes. it helps but when im stressed i want a real cigarette
i dont think its something people should brag about or take pictures of because everyone is just going to think you're a faggot because you're OP

I use a Smoant Battlestar with a Kylian tank. It's my first rebuildable and it's doing pretty well after a month. Initially got it years ago to try and kick smoking, but it's become something I use at home while still smoking cigarettes at work. I'm in construction for what it's worth.

Yeah i get that, it can be hard but keep at it and you'll eventually make the full switch. And i'm not bragging but i will take pictures. people can think what they like.

As long as you've cut down its something to be proud of. Used to have a battlestar, i loved it. And yeah we get a lot of construction workers at my local store in the UK who are all switching atm

it is a pretty sweet picture to be fair

I have these and it's pretty good, having trouble finding flavors i like though.

Vaping to quit smoking is awesome.

Vaping because you think its cool, is gay as fuck. Dudes that vape to be cool are gigantic douchebag faggots.

Cheers, im only using a nikon bridge camera so i was pretty happy with the outcome

Are those alien coils?

what flavours do you tend to steer towards?

No, fused claptons

tbf people taht vape to be cool are usually the first to go back to cigarettes within a month or never smoked in the first place

Bakery, caramel and some fruits like ripe banana or peach. So far the only flavours i really liked were spook sauce from good life vapour and foster the banana by the sweet shoppe.

If you like i can link you to store that does some really good desert and bakery flavours. It's UK based, cheap and they ship anywhere. It's where i get all my juice from tbf

steephouse.com

How do you find the fused Claptons? I've been using just single wire so far.

Most vape stuff is made from VG and PG, look up smoking VG and PG and you'll find lots on it.

Personally, I've smoked a lot of things. Mainly weed, dabs, and even did spice and others. Vaping hurts, it over time makes you feel worse, even kinda like yku've got neumonia, some others here might know what I mean. I don't think your lungs can dissolve that shit. Weed can be broken down by saliva because if it's fat dissolving properties, but idk about PG or VG. It night take longer than it goes away... Use at your own risk if you wanna quit smoking cigarettes, you can also try sunflower seeds with the shells. That helped me quit smoiking cancer sticks. Good luck OP

~Lucy

UK based is great since i live across the pond. Thanks for the link.

Honestly they're really good, flavour is crisp and not muted at all. If you want the best wire for high watts though pick up some flat wire 21g. Dual, 6 wrap on a 3.5mm jig gives you around 0.13 ohms. I have my limitless RDA set up with it

No worries, hope it goes well and if you can mention kieran in the delivery notes, they'll know i recommended you and you might find they charge less for shipping

Done my research as have the royal college of physicians for 15 years. You're wrong i'm afraid

The middle one looks like a fuckin' sonic screw driver

I used to dip 2 cans of Copenhagen a day. Got stuck in Kiev, Ukraine for an extra week. Didn't have enough chew to last. Stopped at the Kiev Vape Shop, they hooked me up with a little Kangertech Dripbox (Squonk mod), haven't looked back. It's been about 2 months for me. It's a nice little hobby.

Word of warning, vaping is not like smoking. It's a delivery system to get your nic fix, but the inhale is not the same...and there are SO MANY FUCKING FLAVORS.

Dead Rabbit is by far my favorite RDA.

Thanks for the advice! My current build is at 0.3 ohms. I'll grab some next time I'm at the shop.

>quit smoking through vaping

It’s the same shit dumbass. If you even try to fight me about it then you’re an addict.

Not really.

Same, that's why i have two.

the dripbox, fucking hell havent used mine in ages. But nice man well done! and yeah, flavours are varied as fuck, there's a shit ton

If you're going to quit smoking don't replace it with something else. Just quit.

Yeah it's spot on

No worries, enjoy

Yea I plan to stop with cigarettes completely on my birthday this year.
I vape from time to time and it really helped me cut down on general smoking a great deal.

I vaped 14-15 months.

Stopped around 5 years ago.

I smoked 13 years before that. Towards the end of smoking I was at 2+ packs a day.

I switched to vaping initially because it was cheaper. 22mg juice. After a couple months that was too strong so I switch down to 20mg. This went on until I was at 3mg, often cutting it in half with 0mg juice. After about a month of super weak juice I just quit totally.

My initial intention with vaping was not to quit, but it helped me in doing so.

There's a lot of evidence to show that quitting through a nicotine replacement is actually easier on the body than quitting cold turkey

I have a DR, and I have a Nudge (which is a close 2nd, and I got it in a Vape-Box mailer), Pulse 24 isn't bad but I think it's better on a regulated mod, and I put a Velocity clone on my Kangertech Dripbox (that's my little stealth mod when I go to the movies or vape on the plane)

Well hey that's great to hear man, well done on quiting nicotine all together

I quit Vaping with smoking

OP here, some of my collection

I think earlier on before it really caught on as what seems to be a fad with younger people a lot of people were successful in using it to quit nicotene.

A few friends of mine did the same thing as I did, and also quit.

Now-a-days the only time I see people vaping is when they are at work. Or younger people doing it in what seems like a fashion statement.

I could be way off the mark though as I have no idea whats hip or not.

i do like the pulse, i'm a big fan of my limitless clone that i have on my vfeng atm

You all faggots didn't need a vape to get you started smoking so you don't need one to quit. 22yewrs of Marlboros here.

honestly it's not seen as cool apart from by those people that have already used it to quit cigarettes. And some young people are just twats

My adv setup, smoke free for 2 years, feels good

Twats they are.

I had a discussion on a chair lift at the ski hill yesterday about vaping. He explained that cigarettes smelled and tasted gross. But vaping was okay because it tasted good. He was probably 13 or 14. I didn't even know how to respond to him.

Just in the money I've saved from stopping, I've bought all this and I STILL have money left over from what I was spending in just one month.

The amount of money we spend on tobacco is obscene.

Yeah I quit smoking with vaping a couple years ago when it was catching on big, worked really well. (I had only been smoking for 2 yrs so it wasn't too bad)
I stopped vaping sometime last year because everything got so expensive. In nov I started vaping again and it's been fine, it isn't relaxing like smoking was though so i'm probably just going to stop again.
For me smoking was impossible to quit alone, and but it was actually pretty damn easy to switch to vaping. Quitting vaping is so easy to do compared to cigs it's ridiculous. I get barely any withdrawals at all, that's one of my favorite parts is that I actually can quit whenever very much unlike actual ciggies.

Yeah i came across a 13 year old vaper on omegle and called him a cunt. That shit is causing all these stupid regulations on vaping that make it even harder for people to give up cigs

nice little kit, well done man

just quit cold turkey like a man. Honestly it isn't nearly anywhere as bad as everybody makes it out to be. I did smoke more bud while quitting cigarettes to make an easy transition but honestly, I never got any withdraw symptoms. The biggest thing was just breaking habits like looking for my pack everytime I went on my back porch or feeling my pocket for smokes and lighter before leaving my house.

I smoked for nearly 10 years between half pack to pack a day depending on time of year, working outside, stress, etc. smoke free now for 8 months. The apps out there that keep track of your days not smoking, cigarettes not smoked, $ saved etc are helpful. I enjoyed watching the milestones roll by.

Vaping is for homos. I tried it 4 years ago to help reduce my smoking. that shit is fucking nasty and so harsh. gives me a super dry and irritated throat, whenever I smoked it I felt like I was on day 1 of a bronchitis sickness.

Thats because nicotine alone is like caffeine, mildly addictive but easy to quit

It really is ridiculous, the money you can save by vaping, as well as your health, is incredible

Then you were likely given juice or a kit that wasn't right for you

Yeah I agree. I think caffeine would be harder to give up.
Btw I use a velocity rda on an evic mini. Probably wont post pics unless someone wants to see it because it isn't impressive or anything.

dripping is fuckin stupid.

Post a pic, lets see man

Okay?

JUULVAPOR.com
I have a Juul v2.
Mango and Tobacco are the best flavors.

even the zero nicotine juice was extremely harsh and left a sickly taste in my throat for an entire day. Dont get me wrong, I'm not adverse to harsh smoke, daily bud and dab smoker.

get a tank, faggot

>normie juul vaper
>vape for buzz and probably getting addicted
i think its alright, i dont do it as much as a lot of my friends and peers do it. but i still do it nontheless.

I don't like tanks

I started vaping in october. Haven't smoked since. Will take your questions for the next 20/30 mins.

Quit smoking like a man...
With cigarettes

Alright for sure, just snapped this. Favorite thing about it is that it's really compact, big vapes really don't work for me.

yeah I'm addicted to nicotine, I love it, at least this way it wont kill me as quick

vaping for 6 years, took me 3 days to quit smoking.
best thing ever

i vape although i only picked up one cig my whole life. But i do it because the nicotine relaxes me from my anxiety, not because i wanna be cool.

I use a Aspire Speeder mod with Athos tank

Nice. I have a speeder too. Just switched my cleito out for a wotofo sapor rta. Let go of the highly priced coils and start building. It will save you hundreds.

I've got the same RDA, what kind of build do you have on it?

Nah, it's gay as fuck. Either you stop smoking and do it like a man or you keep going.

>Either you stop smoking and do it like a man
You're a retarded kid. gtfo of this thread and return to the numerous trap threads you usually frequent, faggot.

Nice! I like it. I got a normal dual coil 26ga wrapped to 0.56ohms.
How about you?

I have been smoking a pack (or more) a day for the last 15 years. Recently switched to vape, still kinda in limbo. There are times that only a cig will do. But, I am trying to give this a solid go. The push was getting a new job , trying to make changes for better, somewhat

Twice i quit smoking for over a year. TBH just getting fucking sick of all the charging and changing coils and carrying shit around. So yeah, vaping is so annoyingly overrated it can totally help.

Well keeping going dude, it's difficult but when you get there and make teh switch fully you'll feel fucking amazing

Planning on sticking with it. I don't know if I will understand the flavors like milk and Apple pie, but menthol works for me

Yeah some flavours are odd but menthols are good and so are some of the fruits/fruit with menthol. I'm vaping a red berries and doughnut atm though which is super nice

Winning

Menthol worked best for me to quit smoking, I feel you there

are you talking about vaping herbs or those cancerous faggot liquids

I got some kind of guava kind on a whim , but menthol works for me.

Currently have a fuchai (3 battery) with a smok tank. I tried a few others but this was the smoothest to me. Now if I could find a solid pipe tobacco kinda Smokey spicy , thing, I could work with that