My life is over. I'm a guy, and only 5'3. No girl will want to date me

My life is over. I'm a guy, and only 5'3. No girl will want to date me.

It's really not fair. I'd get a girlfriend if I were taller. I'm already smart, funny, and good-looking. I DESERVE to have a reasonably attractive girlfriend, but I'll be stuck with an ugly, desperate girl who looks like a 12 year old.

Fake pity party hosted by a gremlin.

Move to Asia. They'll love you.

I feel you, I'm 5'4

show cocks, i like short guys

Don't feel bad user, just look for a qt3.14 Guatemalan girl, they are normally your hight and pretty okay looking.

Plenty will want to date you.. they just won't be particularly attractive. That's all.

I know a dude who is about that height and he has no problems at all.

so date a midget , idiot .
date a stupid midget so she doesn't know how dumb you are for not thinking of this yourself .

how tall are your parents and if you have them siblings?

Don't fool yourself. 5'10" is bad too, most girls I come across are my height, humans are getting taller man.

Quads of truth

Quads have spoken

No girl will even give me a chance. Didn't you read my post?

if you get a good paying career, you'll get girls no matter how you look. trust, i know a lot of 7,8+ girls with literal 3/10 guys just cause they're engineers.

here's the Sup Forums answer though: go full femboy trap mode and start swimming in sugar daddy money

You're talking a 7 inch difference, 5'10" is fantastic as compared to 5'3"
>most girls are my height
Maybe in the mountains or Africa

>> girls that look like. A 12 year old that's fucking hot

find two very tall girls, place yourself in the middle.

It's not because you're short, it's because you're a whiny entitled asshole, hth. Dries my vag up.

Think how embarrassing it would be to be seen with an ugly, short girl in public.

rolling

Date an Asian (fob). They don't care about that shit at all.

5'4 and ive gotten multiple pussies and some dick.grow a pair

I don't care about your experiences. This is about ME.

dammit motherfucker,clearly something here is lacking. its not your height its your mindset. you DESERVE an attractive girlfriend? you gotta work for that shit you entitled twat.on a less hostile note, are you currently content with yourself or do you think finding a pretty girl will make you happy?

How am I gonna protect my girlfriend from a thug
on the street when I'm short?

hey bud you don't deserve anything in life, sorry

nig, this guy i know is like 5'2 and has the hottest girlfriend. I asked him how he does it. he said this exactly
"because when i stand on the money in my bank im 6ft"

No girl will even give me a chance, so your advice is useless.

this tardmuncher