So what do we know so far? Any stories from actual victims that came up?

So what do we know so far? Any stories from actual victims that came up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thongria/status/919250878565093377
reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/76esdt/real_estates_calculated_statement_really_angered/dodxfi9/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the girl who said he pulled her into a bathroom and forcefully kissed her but stopped when she told him to. Rumours of him jerking it over sleeping girls and fucking a rather drunk girl too.

>Real Estate
His solo project is better and more relevant anyway

apparently spin is working a huge story with all the victims that will destroy real estate and matt's career.

Any guy who rats on a friend for """victimizing""" a woman is a fucking giga-beta.

I like this dude even more now. He has character.

Here's one of his accusers. Seriously.

jersey devil and st catherine is literally the same song spanned across two albums. snooze. guy cant right sing or right a vocal melody to save his ass. loved arcade dynamics and most of flower lane.

you really think real estate is gonna get bonked for this? I know Matt's career is fucked (not that it was lookin too hot anyway) but I dont think real estate will be too bad

Jersey girls is way more dynamic and interesting than all real estates albums. there entire discography sounds the same

I mean the band kicked t\him out when the allegations surfaced, so I don't see how they could get flak for this.

>lets attact their credibility based on their appearance
i bet you are one of those people who keep saying facts>feelings

No, they'll continue to be on the same level of irrelevance. As for Mondanile, Ducktails will continue to be catchy music, and people will still download his music for free--I imagine ticket sales are gonna plummet tho.

Go back to bed, Matt

People are whining that they didnt come straight out of why they kicked him out over a year ago

How is real estate irrelevant but Ducktails not? Ducktails plays by himself to sub 100 people while Real Estate are playing mid tier venues and festivals? In Mind is and will be much more popular than Jersey Devil

> facts>feelings
what's wrong with this

desu, it's a bit suss, but bear in mind these are friends who go back to high school--they might have had a hard time coming down hard on the creep

so all this happened a year ago? when did the accuser accuse him?

because the way folks tend to use it here is as a form of concern trolling.

he was supposedly doing this shit long before they kicked him out
i think they had to know about it before
but we will see
i could see people getting pissed off about them but it probably wont kill their career

I agree. But the sjw pc pirates are relentless and will most likely condemn them or some shit. unforuntately

>I bet you are...
I bet you're one of those people who misrepresent people's arguments.

>credibility based on appearance
Yes, I think a hardcore feminist who wears shirts that say shit like "peg the patriarchy" doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

because the people that say it almost never actually have the facts on their side

but even her one sided story was pretty tame

Real Estate is more popular, but Ducktails is more artistically relevant. This is my opinion, faggot.

no, this is something that deserves serious questioning--the people have a right to know why the original statement was as obscure as it was.

>he was supposedly doing this shit long before they kicked him out
If that's the case, that's truly disgusting. Looking forward to see the report.

What happened, did he touch her leg or some shit?
>waaaah, he kissed me and I said no and then he stopped waaaah he's such a creep waaah

Did she even tell it yet? All I saw her say is he “assaulted” her when she worked at a diy venue

look what we know. hes an autist whos aggressive with girls. while on coke

Its not illegal to be a creep. Nobody was sexually assaulted. You think he would be that stupid? he knows the scene. Its all blown out of proportion this is what these kind of girls live for

I watched some interviews with him yesterday, seems very normal and confident. But seems like he’s been playing with fire for years now

yeah but the only thing they got him on. is doing it with girls under 18.
everything else just seems like a sex addict whos talented with music

Do you think his band who’ve been friends with him since high school would fire him over nothing? I get how with some of the other musicians who’ve come under fire for it that there’s some people still skeptical, but this seems pretty damning.

legal≠good
you have the moral compass of a 5 year old

Hes not even a creep. Do you really expect a guy to ask a girl if he can make a move on her before he does
proof?

yeah but if what you said is true. why would they let a friend. still walk around and tour with his solo project. if hes an actual abuser. they should have made sure he gets some therapy and be silent ban from making music
they are guilty also

>Hes not even a creep. Do you really expect a guy to ask a girl if he can make a move on her before he does
there are stories about him masturbating on sleeping women
i would say thats pretty creepy desu

Feminism has gone too far lately. SJW's have been building up over the years and now they've finally started the Apocalypse of bringing every successful male down with their agenda. They NEED to be stopped before everyone we hold dear gets accused of being a rapist and the feminists take over the world.

Also a rumour about masturbating over sleeping girls

he is a creep. dated crazy chicks like this twitter.com/thongria/status/919250878565093377
>proof
pic related
>matt
>successful
don't kid yourself

This

In Hollywood, it's well known that people like Harvey Weinstein have sexual assault for breakfast. In the Indie scene, girls will cry rape if a guy stares at them for too long.

Matt Mondanile is a solid dude. He's way too aggressive with girls, and probably took advantage of a few super drunk girls--anyone who thinks this makes him a bad person should be gassed.

Oh my god, theres a story about him masturbating in front of an unconcsious girl? Oh no, she'll be scarred for life

Why would this guy rape women? He's a handsome indie musician. He doesn't need to rape.

>In the Indie scene, girls will cry rape if a guy stares at them for too long.
that makes sense tho. majority of ppl in that scene are rejects who couldn't make it into hollywood or the mainstream in general
besides drugs the whole scene is boring and gasping for drama.

I hope he was good to my Julia :((((

Reading the spin article it seems like they were already writing the article anyways and the band issued a statement so it didn’t look like they were hiding anything. Why they didn’t come out with it a year ago is still odd but it explains why the statement is being made now.

>majority of ppl in that scene are rejects who couldn't make it into hollywood or the mainstream in general
You've missed the entire point of the independent scene, you colossal idiot.

probably was. but she wasn't sexual enough for him. so he needed to find other girls

I dunno, if the stories from accusers include nothing more than this dude being too aggressive and jerking off over sleeping girls, his bandmates are terrible friends.

I mean, look at these dudes. Would it really come as a surprise if it turns out they're just being overly sensitive faggots?

i didn't. im referring to the journalists and groupies of such. not the musicians.

pussy

literally "nu-male: the band"

> Would it really come as a surprise if it turns out they're just being overly sensitive faggots?
the scene is so overrun by virtue signaling male feminists that when a guy acts like a guy, everyone cant wait to ruin him

thats the point dumbass. masculinity behaviour will be the death of society if we don't stop it.
rape,murder,war,poverty all come from masculinity

b8

prove me wrong then. with facts
who starts wars? males
who do statistically majority of rapes? males
which gender has the highest rates of murder? males?

Then you should make that clear with words.

There’s less of all of those things than ever before in human history

how is that the point? Who was raped or killed here?

Look at these fucking bugmen

this isn't an essay bud. you either take my stream of conscious thoughts or fuck off

Who creates the artistic masterpieces?
Who invents things?
Who builds modern civilization?
Who cures disease?

I'd say it's a fair trade-off, little girl.

because im explaining to the user what the goal is for our scene. turning our safe space to a normal reality. what do u not get?

Females are weaker so it's 10x more difficult for them to rape or kill and they don't hold enough power to become president and start a war.

The part where you have a low iq and can't speak english.

The testosterone in that image adds up to 1/2 alpha.

doesnt seem like a very safe space for men if all it takes is hitting on a woman for your career and name to be ruined for good

>this isn't an essay bud
Correct, you cumclot, it's a dialogue. And in a dialogue, you must use words to convey your thoughts coherently (which you had not done).
enjoy this furry garbage gif

idk, that's one creepy as fuck attitude, but that's makes the guy a uber douchebag

now if the guy came in someone's face while this person is sleeping then that's a different story

you can be a good guy and still be respectful to all. not our fault he was a creep

but my thoughts are clear to me. who cares abt how u receive my thoughts. you arent me?

>>>/rules/3

>oh he is a republican, then he probably aligns with the alt-right, let's put a hitpiece on him and ruin his career for good
>oh the guy is a douchebag with girls, he probably rapes women for fun, let's destroy his career by harassing him on social media and ruin his career for good

yeah what a very safe space indeed

if matt was innocent. why not respond already?

Look at the time of response of all three post. and then shoot yourself :)

I was an early fan of Real Estate. I want to emphasize that I don't have that many friends. I'm not a well-connected guy by any stretch... I'm a random nobody who's been going to shows for the past ten years.
And yet I have heard accounts from three separate women ranging from unwanted advances, sexual assault, all the way up to flat out rape. The first of these dates back to 2010. I won't go into any details about her connection to the band, but suffice to say Matt was crashing on her floor. When she woke up, he was on top of her, jerking off.
The second case involved a girl who is now 22 but hooked up with him while she had just turned 16. She states that it felt consensual at the time but started feeling shitty about it as time went on.
The third case involved a girl who was blackout drunk and has no clear memory of what happened, except to find a used condom on her bed the next morning. This was in 2014.
Guys, this is shit that Martin Courtney and Alex Bleeker knew full well about. Another guy on twitter mentioned how he knows FIVE girls that weird shit happened with. It really angered me to read Real Estate's statement. "came forward to make us aware" come the fuck on.
They did the right thing 8 years too late, having accompanied Matt all over the world so he could take advantage of women. They knew damn well that their careers were on the verge of being destroyed. It was an open secret. Mac DeMarco, James Ferraro, these guys are his FRIENDS. They knew the fucking deal. Ferraro recently deleted a tweet calling Matt "my favorite sociopath."
It's one thing not to blame Real Estate for Matt's actions. But it is infuriating to see them PRAISED for acting only when it was impossibly unsustainable to keep him in the band. They saw what was in the air, culturally. How stupid would Real Estate be to keep a serial assailant on board when there are dozens if not hundreds of stories all over the world?

>if the guy came in someone's face while this person is sleeping then that's a different story
Ya that would obviously be sexual assault but I highly doubt that happened. The main allegation is that he kissed a girl without asking first

Then enjoy the life of solipsism that you have so plainly made clear that you're leading.

Just look at this girl's posts. Look at her fucking instagram. How could anyone take this colossal cunt seriously?

>Zoë

Pic extremely related

Speak English.

this guy got shitted on for being a liar on reddit

take a gun and stick it down your throat. Fire it
???
profit

What happened? Who is he?

republicans shouldnt be safe cause no one is safe around them

>When she woke up, he was on top of her, jerking off
Don't care

>the second case involved a girl who is now 22 but hooked up with him while she had just turned 16
Literally nothing wrong

>the third case involved a girl who was blackout drunk and has no clear memory of what happened
Moral of the story: don't get blackout drunk
>inb4 victim blaming

i dont think he is
he posted here too and even devin from diiv believed him

a response would be fine but I believe it's pretty fucking irrelevant

it's pretty safe to assume that Matt is an asshole to women or people in general, but that doesn't mean he's a rapist or that he should get his career ruined

Obviously something wouldve been done if he was literally raping girls all the time when he is surrounded by feminists 24/7.
Regretting drunk sex =/= rape

t. safe space baby

reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/76esdt/real_estates_calculated_statement_really_angered/dodxfi9/

democrats shouldnt feel safe because no one is safe around them. See how that works? we can go back and forth all day if you want

good work user. stay vigilant

>democrats shouldnt feel safe because no one is safe around them.
i agree
democrats are not really much different from republicans

i confused him for an other guy in the thread
the one that says he ran a label

when did this board become exclusively threads about literally who rapists who happen to also be musicians

So we should only talk about famous a-list celebrity musicians who are rapists? There's tons of stories about classic musicians raping girls also. But no one cares about things that happened 40 years ago.

can we just talk about music instead of e entertainment gossip

rape not confirmed. being a creep and "sexual mistreatment"

Rape is hilarious and I hope he both did it and gets away with it.