Why do you NOT want children Sup Forums?

Why do you NOT want children Sup Forums?

i dont like children, never did even when i was one

We have too many people for this rock to support reasonably and it's already causing shitloads of problems.

If you make more kids you're an asshole.

They're a commitment for around 18 to 20 years. You won't have sleep for a long time, you'll pay much money for a long time, you'll be responsible for a long time. When the child is grown, you're in a period of your life where the days you could've been active in terms of enjoying your time, are just over. Got time now to do all the things you always wanted to do? Great. But your body is old. Your wallet is fucked. Sure, it depends. But these are the main concerns I have when it comes to having a child.

I like free time and money.

But I do. You clearly don't know me very well even though we spend so much time together. I'm kind of offended and hurt OP

In the West we are breeding well below replacement rate, so if there is overpopulation its not our fault. 1.8 kids per woman.

Let the countries who are breeding above replacement rate cut back and stop sending all their extra people into the US snd Europe.

this
and also this

They have no boobs.

OP here

The reason I ask is legit because people keep asking me why I don't want kids and trying to convince me other wise or telling me I will change my mind when I get older.

Try telling people that want kids that they'll change their mind - they get pretty offended.

This

i'm 37. I haven't changed my mind yet.

i do whatever i feel like, whenever i feel like. I still wouldn't want to trade that freedom for a little shitbox who is just going to grow up to resent me anyway.

A lot of my peers are married with children, and they like to act like they pity me for not settling down and growing up, but really I feel sorry for them. A family isn't an accomplishment, any dipshit can start one.

Dont feel weird about not having kids, it means you're still sane. It's pretty much a nightmare.

Plus daddy issues girls dont like kids either.

> A family isn't an accomplishment, any dipshit can start one.

Thanks user will keep that in mind. Any fucker can get knocked up / knock someone up and pop out a kid.

Lol faggot

life is miserable and i wouldn't bring this upon anyone

IM gay and don't want to adopt a little piece of shit

i'm a shitty person, i probably will be a shitty dad too

I want kids, a lot of kids. 12 kids would be nice. To live on a big homestead, but not too far from the city. A big farmhouse, not so nice, but big and spacious. A big yard for all of them to play in, and a beautiful wife to birth and raise them all. I pour my blood into the education and work I'm doing to maybe one day I'll have this. But hope is a dying light at the end of a long tunnel, and I'm running on all fours.

Knowing that a being can suffer as much or more than I have

I'm here to help :)

and keep the population down

itt people with mommy and daddy issues