So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Animal thread

Yes.

Yup.
She should watch you fuck her underage sister

no , you're just a pathetic faggot .

Thats like a decade of cuck spam
using the same images you used a decade ago
Either you're a bot, or you're some mentally ill sad little man that lives for cuck spam

Haha

Only if she let’s you fuck her sister

yea, you should probably break up with her now idiot.. either let her or wait til she cheats.. either way she's already cucked you and doesn't respect you at all.

yes its nuts. Dump her.

pathetic OP posting this shit daily

youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI

What could go wrong? Moreover, how you gonna stop it? In front of you or behind your back. Just nail her granny and walk away. or limp forever

If that is the case she is not even your girlfriend friend, she's just with you because you are the only male in her list of fuckable guys who is faggot enought to accept such thing, man up dump her

Over cooked and that's not how you make stew.

Tell her you want to have a three way with her friend _______ then you will.

If she says no dump her.

If she says yes do the threeway and then dump her because she's a fucking whore.

y tho

nice bait faggot. regardless your relationship is over, dump that cunt and save some dignity.

bruh...

That seemed unnecessary.

To eat.

You got a problem bro.

Option A) You say yes, and it's great and you're both into it. Sure there's no real issue in watching your gf get fucked, it would be hot as hell. But eventually she will start fucking them behind your back instead of in front of you, allowing you to watch is just her way of normalizing cheating on you. Eventually she will ruin your life.

Option B) You say no, and she gets bored, and eventually just does it anyway except just full on cheating without you even having the benefit of watching. Eventually ruins your life.

Option C) Just kill her before she has the chance to fuck you over.

Just kidding about option C haha :^) option A and B are legit though, this is how it is for you now, sorry pal.

oh yeah sounds totally not fake at all

just why

The animal was already injured so he was putting it out of it's misery

Why didn't you newfags listen to this guy.

This is pasta to trigger whites. Possibly an anti white shill or racewar gaslighter.

Fucking newfags.

She's already doing it. She just wants you in the room next time.

Only thing to consider is dumping her nigger loving ass.

THIS.

she is already fucking a nigger

Yes. Youre a fucking disgrace to manhood for not instantly telling her to get the fuck out of your life.

Thats how newfags learn. Thx old timer fag.

You're nuts for having a girlfriend