Chad here. itt i give you legit relationship advice, and you tip me in crypto

chad here. itt i give you legit relationship advice, and you tip me in crypto

no thanks faggot. Nobody wants advice from someone who posts here.

>beg more poorfag

come on boyos, first advice is free to show i know my shit, let's hear it

Has anyone ever been laid by someone who used the word 'legit' and thought they would be taken seriously?

Fuck off

>carrying about which words you use more than how you say them to the other person
yep i'm in the right place

i've been with a girl for 4 years, ive been living with her for 1. im a drug dealer for a living. i dont work, i never have, i make a lot of money. my girlfriend knows nothing of this (im serious). she legit thinks i fucking work. im gonna have to tell her eventually or get a fuckin job but then i'll make shit money (how do i explain that one?). i own a fucking house and shit

Kissless here. How should a date go for valentines? Asking for a friend.

How do I find the hacker known as Sup Forums?

asking some faggot for advice
>being this pathetic

beta af

dont know if u're fucking arround or what but if u really charge for "legit advice" u're scamming people lmao

i disagree. you don't have to tell her shit. also unironically invest some of your money in crypto this year user. dyor as far as that goes

why do you think you'd suddenly have to tell her after 4 years?

why tell her? fuck it, do you bro. If she finds out and freaks, murder the bitch and get another one.

don't go on a valentine's date if you haven't kissed the girl yet. that's beta. you want the chick you're interested in to think you're with another girl on valentine's day.

How does it feel to know that you occupy the lowest, most precarious socioeconomic rung in society, and that your job will almost certainly be replaced by automation within your lifetime?

OP here, should i tripfag?

>neckbeard who jerks off to Matthew McConaughey fanfiction detected

pofezzionel advuize

do you suck cocks? it's okay if you do

>chad here
PFFAAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is now a cringe thread

i carrying so much how much you saying them to the other people

y u so retard?

2edgy4me
hit me with a gay joke
am outclassed
pls dont murder me dark lord
>you utter fucking faggot

>these things matter
khv autist confirmed

language if for nerds
>carrying enough to reply

let's see some text convos from you faggots so that i can sharpen up your text game, surely some of you text women right?

no u

i dunno, i am lying my ass off. i have a criminal record too. shes asked me a few times to go down south on vacation. i cant even do that haha. shes also unaware of that

y u pussyboi, just murder her drugdealerman

>women want money
>save my crypto and cash out when rich instead of giving it to a poser chad like you
>get wymyn

Thanks for the advice.

1. never text more than she does for every 3 she sends you send 2
2. less is more, keep shit short and to the point
3. at the same time you'll want to switch up the pace now and then, so sometimes you should throw in a longer text and even get deep for a second. you should always imply that you are an interesting man who just doesn't have time to waste with whatever roastie you're texting, nor does said roastie deserve your time

>falling for the money meme
that's where you're wrong kiddo. thank god i'm here to get you sorted out.

WOW
>alpha advice from the truly alpha.
>sms game right outta teh 90s
LARP elsewhere you fuckin nobody.

where can I get adderal in London

If I'm not good-looking, how will this advice benefit me?

You're chad because of your looks.

it's somewhat alpha to deal drugs because it's "criminal" and shows you don't play by the rules of other men. i'd personally keep lying and just deliver it with absolute authority and certainty. women read how you say things a lot more than what you're actually saying. it's not like she will logically put everything together quicker than she will detect something being off if you get nervous or start losing your shit or whatever.

keep up the lie. if you absolutely MUST tell her for whatever reason, be direct and own it. if she freaks out let her freak out, your job at that point is to remain solid as a rock.

>women dont want money
>but give me money
>women want me
>trust
>i also have no money
>pls send money
>tip me
>anything helps
>good advice 100%

how have you got this far in life without killing your pathetic self....

Christ.

I almost feel bad for you...

Do you really need money?
Fuck it, you want 0.01BTC? I legit feel bad for you. Post wallet and reply to yourself, then screencap it & post image, so I know you're OP.

are you hideously ugly or an extreme manlet (under 5'2 grown man)? otherwise no excuses.

>doubling down on the money meme
what the fuck is your problem user? how does it benefit me to willfully give you the wrong advice just for money? not how chads of my caliber work.

btw are you a chad yourself? do you fuck a lot of women? no? then shut the fuck up and don't try to educate someone who does

The PUA reveals himself.

How do I do it then, Casanova? Hypnotic suggestion? Magic hand passes? MEGA ULTRA CONFIDENCE AND PERSONALITY?

What's the PUA meme of the week?

fyi,
isnt me.

I work in finance, so, yes to your last two questions.

You're a broke piece of shit, begging for crypto. I was honestly willing to flip you some out of shear pity. You seem down on your luck. Who the fuck offers anonymous advice and expects tipping?!

You're just so pathetic...

So, last time I'll offer, you want the BTC or not?

If no answer from OP in 5min from this post timestamp, first wallet to reply gets 0.001BTC
>im drunk & feeling generous

unironically, the first step is reconditioning yourself to be so self-confident that you would never have a thought process like "only good-looking men get women. i am not good-looking. therefore i do not get women."

think about that, just as a male animal living on the earth. how diseased that thought process is, and how absolutely fucked some other non-human male animal would be in nature if it acted based on a thought process like that. it would be torn to shreds and no female would go near it. now realize you are also fucked as a male human if you have this thought process, and the women instinctively pick up on it. which is why even good-looking guys who are shy or lack confidence get btfo by inferior men who are more confident.

>implying a machine can cook eggs

>unironically, the first step is reconditioning yourself to be so self-confident that you would never have a thought process like "only good-looking men get women. i am not good-looking. therefore i do not get women."

I don't believe this. No one believes this. I do believe that only rich or handsome men get attractive women.

>>which is why even good-looking guys who are shy or lack confidence get btfo by inferior men who are more confident.

No, this never happens. This is pure, empirically groundless, PUA ideology

alright times up,
post wallet, first one gets it

except i'm a tort lawyer, which is why i didn't desperately accept your faggot handout kiddo. i'm shitposting and asking for crypto because it gets angry kikes like you itt starting shit, which gets more traffic, which allows me to actually help some young men who need advice.

>pic-related, mrw two steps ahead of your dumb ass
now kindly get fucked unless you need some relationship advice and are too much of a pussy to ask for it straight up

all white people is racist, paypal me

>tort lawyer
youre the 'have you had an accident at work' guy??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

well then you are wrong. powerful, zero fucks given men get attractive women. charles manson was broke and a genuine manlet and had a harem of women murdering for him. why?

>No, this never happens. This is pure, empirically groundless, PUA ideology
get off the internet son. this is happening right now somewhere, guaranteed.

>charles manson is your pickup idol

i'm the guy that that guy wants to be but isn't, which is why he's asking you that question in a commercial

you fags would actually do ok if you'd get off your fucking computers and channel your cocky bullshit responses toward women instead of white knighting like brainwashed faggots

>gets disproven
>creates strawman argument smokescreen
nope, not how it works bud

>>well then you are wrong. powerful, zero fucks given men get attractive women. charles manson was broke and a genuine manlet and had a harem of women murdering for him. why?

Because they were junkies and he supplied them with drugs. Have you even read Helter Skelter?

I approach women with confidence. I give zero fucks. She will put out, or she won't. If she doesn't, I've lost nothing more than 5min of my time.

>tip in crypto
>expecting everyone on Sup Forums to have their fingers in crypto
>Chad here
>posting on Sup Forums

this is really bad advice and I hope no one srsly gives you money

Oh please, I deal with M&A lawyers all fucking day. You're most likely no-win-no-fee. Go fuck yourself with your bullshit 'law' job. You're just as, if not more, pathetic as you were when you started this thread.

How was this winter for business? Any of that juicy pensioner-slips-in-parking-lot bank for you?

Jesus Christ.

Honestly do you use that 'tort lawyer' line and hope nobody knows what it is??

You're beyond parody.

/thread

then you're doing something wrong after you approach them and before the 5 minutes is up. zgf doesn't mean be a literal asshole unpleasant human being. means be a cocky teasing jerkboy who is full of himself

>white knighting
You have no clue what this means. Are you sure you're in the right place?

How much do you weigh?

680lbs

kilos

I don't own a tranquilizer gun.

>then you're doing something wrong after you approach them and before the 5 minutes is up. zgf doesn't mean be a literal asshole unpleasant human being. means be a cocky teasing jerkboy who is full of himself

Dude, you're really stretching here. You have no reason whatever to think that I'm an 'asshole unpleasant human being' to women.

>>cocky teasing jerkboy who is full of himself

You sound like a 15yo who just discovered RSD Tyler or Roosh.

then are you really even alive?

>pays for a house and shit with drug money

youre a fucking moron user

See, if he said 175-200, the amount of "consent" you have to add to a drink is manageable. 680 is a lot of drugs and a lot of back pain. I'm not into it.

>t. roastie

pulled a 1.5M fee in november, stoned domino's driver hit my client and his fiance while they were stopped at a traffic light on his motorcycle.

cool that you hang out with other lawyers faggot. mirin hard

>Just b urself

That'll be .005 BTC

>You sound like a 15yo who just discovered RSD Tyler or Roosh.

imagine being so pathetic that you study 'picking up chicks' to the degree that you can cite 'low tier' pick up artists(?) and think this makes you alpha...

HOW HAVE YOU NOT KILLED YOURSELF YET

Thats the thread you shouldve started.

actual OP here. I'm 6'7 240.

i'm unironically a chad among chads, you guys could be getting absolute top level relationship advice but you're in here fucking around like you always do in every aspect of your lives.

Nah. Too distinct in height. You'd get remembered in a public place.

OP here, neither of those dudes are me.

>>imagine being so pathetic that you study 'picking up chicks' to the degree that you can cite 'low tier' pick up artists(?) and think this makes you alpha...

What are you even on about, you fucking mongoloid?

There's no such thing as 'low tier' or 'high tier' pick-up artists. They're all con-men.

i do get remembered wherever i go, i have a really handsome face too. you are literally forced into becoming a chad when you get this tall and are handsome in the face. there's no way around it.

high tier and low tier are actually pretty fucking real imo.

hi guys, this is chad's 10/10 gf and i gotta say he swept me off my feet. so please pay him in bitcoins

where are you taking me for dinner stacy

im a tort lawyer....like the kind where i get to build lincoln logs in court and eat cheetos during testimony.

The entire premise of the game/red pill/PUA cult is that women can be hypnotized into sleeping with you even if you're unattractive and broke.

It's the sort of thing that you dupe yourself into believing out of sheer desperation.

Wow, tell me about the case.
>you know Dominos is a big company right?
>you know all legal proceedings are public right?
>You know all of this shit is easily verifiable, right?

Zero fucking hits for dominos+payout+motorcycle.

There is a case about an accident in Orlando, but nobody was sat at a fucking traffic light.

Even that was in 2016.

LARP harder faggot

>i'm unironically a chad among chads
Fucking hell, rele? how do I 1337 speak da wymynz alphaboi?

less faggotry more roastie questions for me to help you guys with. this thread is not for you to prove to each other that you know your shit.

I have a legit question.

HOW HAVE YOU NOT KILLED YOURSELF YOU UTTER FUCKING SPERG?

>assuming it went to trial and didn't settle out of court without a word of this reaching anyone BECAUSE big players are involved as you just mentioned
that was your first mistake nig

lol, larp confirmed, it checks out.

because i love myself to manical levels and think you are inferior in every way. thus i pity you, even enough to pay you a visit and help you out. why should i have all the fun user?

Because game DOES work.

PUAs sell their moronic books and seminars to fat dweebs, then use the money they've fleeced out of these dolts to buy women.

>assuming dominos was actually sued by name and not a corporation that owned several dominos franchises
you guys are reddit-tier jesus christ

more questions guys, i know you have them. don't be afraid. we're all user here. you don't have to pretend.

Dominos is a public fucking company, retard. This isnt two neighbors going at it over a fucking fence line.

You understand that publicly listed companies publish, what we call in the biz, accounts? each year?

You think that I'm to believe, that you, an unnamed 'chad pickup artist extraordinaire', settled a +/-$10m case, OUT OF COURT, between a NOBODY, who was 100% in the right, hit by a STONED driver representing DOMINOS FUCKING PIZZA.... And they settled out of court.

THEY SETTLED OUT OF COURT

How shit are you at life.

>not a corporation that owned several dominos franchises
You're even dumber than OP. Who the fuck is suing you local neighborhood paki for >$10m? Do you even understand how franchises work?

fuck it, I'm out. OP is just to fucking pathetic to argue with. You do you OP, may you one day be the person you pretend to be on Sup Forums.

>this triggered
>and yet he doesn't understand how the franchisor-franchisee relationship works
you're a literal meme to argue with me about this nigger