My sister has been a complete cunt to me on our entire 3 week vacation with our parents...

My sister has been a complete cunt to me on our entire 3 week vacation with our parents. I blocked and unblocked her on my phone several times and kept her blocked the whole time on Facebook, and plan to keep her blocked for a long time. She is the baby child (although she turned 20 a week or so ago) so she never gets disciplined or yelled at for her name calling or doing little things to piss me off all the time, yet when I (the oldest child) defend myself in reaction to her ruthless shit talking our parents yell at me and say I’m acting like an asshole. She has spent the whole vacation talking to our parents about guys she’s talking to, especially this 29 year old chad d-bag that looks like shoenice (older than me at 24). She talks to older men to piss me off but gets upset when they ask her for sex, she says no and they stop talking to her (she’s still a virgin). I’ve tried to help her by telling her the only reason older men are talking to her is because they want to “break her in”, but at this point she will not listen to anything I tell her and I’ve stopped caring. She knows the whole system that she can do anything she wants and I can’t do anything about it so she hasn’t stopped being a total cunt to me for 3 weeks, and frankly I’m sick and tired of her shit and am close to bludgeoning her with a small tv. What should I do Sup Forums? And no rape or beating her either. Despite how much I want to kill her, she, and everyone else, is not worth spending the rest of my life in prison, no matter how much she deserves to be put in her place

Goddamn I couldn't get though this garbage, who fucking cares! 3 weeks vacation and I'm supposed to feel sorry for your spoiled ass gtfoh!

Some of the things she said to insult me were about my depression, that I’m a sick fuck and need to take my crazy pills, that no girl will ever date me and I’ll die single, and she bragged that this other guy she’s talking to is studying for his series 7 and planning to become a financial advisor. I am doing the same thing, but she said she hopes I never pass. She also calls me fat despite her also being fat

Put a mouse trap in front of her door and wait for her to walk out

You're a grown ass adult, stop acting like a fucking man baby, who gives a shit just do your own thing

Go to hell. I would like to see you live with a borderline personality perpetually PMS-ing spoiled brat. I bet your siblings hate you you fucking neckbeard

Im your age and have a fucking family of my own

Fuck you op. I havent had a vacation in 15yrs

You probably don’t live in a traditional Italian family in a crowded urban area where it’s more common for young adults to stay with their parents a bit longer either

I hope your parents didn’t throw you out at 18. Im sure that would have sucked

Pics of your sister or die Soprano

Trust me you don’t want to see that landwhale

Yes we do

grow a dick you wop faggot, tell her to fuck off, and find some vacation pussy
let her live her own life, and if that involves getting raped by a pack of wild niggers then so be it

Lol, I seriously doubt your sister is a virgin still. she sounds like a whore.

Rape her

Sometimes I doubt that too. I actually hope she gets raped. She deserves the mental trauma and it will definitely knock her down a couple (or should I say a lot) of notches

Inb4 bad brother. I’ve helped her and stuck up for her our entire lives, and she has never did 1 thing for me or even showed gratitude for something siblings are supposed to do for each other. Plus she can stop calling me crazy and sick in the head when she’s worse than me

you know i had to do it to em

why do you bother giving her advice at all just ignore her

Dude find what makes you happy, pursue it, and keep pursuing school if you think or can do well. To begin with I would start by moving out into your own place so you don't have to deal with her. Coming from someone who has seen this all around my family, and I'm almost 24 now too. Get out, do what you like, work out and maybe eat healthier, you'll probably find someone trying to better your life. And your cunt of a sister will no longer be a real worry of yours.

Is shoenice still alive?

Have no fear, bro. One day soon she is going to "talk" to some chad who won't take "no" for an answer. Be sure to visit her in the hospital and laugh right in her face. And when your parents say you are being an asshole tell them you learned it from them.

you probably are gonna die single if little shit like that bothers you and you're 24 with no action you're obviously a beta fag maybe she's the one trying to help you out.

whats the thread supposed to be about? Ranting to faggots about your spoiled rich ass life style. Go eat one.

Kill yourself. I get more action in 1 year than you probably got in your entire life, which I wouldn’t be surprised if it was none. Get your fat Pizza skin ass off of your beanbag chair and insult someone like that in real life you fucking pussy. I hope you get stabbed douchebag

>older than 20
>can't deal with your own problems
>still lives with parents
>complains about siblings
smfh nigga if you're this old and haven't figured out how to handle this trash then gtfo

you sound like you want to fingerbang your sister, at least own up to it whiner

>tl;dr
leaving fucking shoenice out of this, that man is a hero
>neet

>asks for advice on fucking Sup Forums
>Sup Forums gives advice'
>gets mad
what the fuck did you expect you retarded ape

id say go to /adv/ but they'd probably tell you to fuck off

>tldr user wants to fuck his slut sister in the ass but she's cucking him with chads.

that's the youtube uber guy some dude puked in his car and he got over 1k for it

my brother is a fucking trashlord so i put him in his place. if you honestly think that siblings are obligated or actually give half a fuck about each other most of the time, then you have a lot to learn

Raid her panty drawer already, what the fuck is the matter with you?

Make spy video of her taking a shit and spread it all over the net

You're 24 and still live with your parents? Being a fucking wop isnt an excuse. You want the "drama" to stop, stop mooching off your parents and leave. Or you could stop being a pussy and man the fuck up and grow some skin.

Dude, pay attention and listen close. I had a brother I despised. You need to distance your self, and ignore her. If you ignore her, SHE will be the one who gets pissed. Because she gains some sort of schadenfreude like pleasure from insulting you. If you take that from her ( i.e. ignoring her and not giving her attention) then she will have less power over you. Also, YOU need to stop thinking about her, and pay attention to your own tasks and objectives. If you don't follow what I said, you may end up murdering someone all because they insulted you verbally. And you'd have to think about that every second, of every minute, of every day for the rest of your life. God speed user, I hope you make the wise choice.