Good evening Anonymous. Hope you had a good day

Good evening Anonymous. Hope you had a good day.
But if you didn't, come tell me about it. I'll be right here to help you with whatever is bothering you, from relationship troubles to help with medication interactions.

But whatever it is, whatever has you feeling shitty tonight, don't sit there and take it. Don't lash out at the world. Don't suffer in silence.
The world isn't as terrible as you make it out to be: let's get started on making it better.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/shift-work-health-risks_n_5672965.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E53eiN1VJo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ENCHANTING AGAIN
MY FAIR ANIME PRINCESS
WONT YOU STEP ON ME

W-what?

stop making me fall in love with you

Celty thread! Bump it!

-CC

That's a good haiku. If you wrote it for me, I'd actually do it.

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch HUAH

How can I be of assistance, Anonymous?
I'm afraid that isn't usually a problem I encounter often.

Everyone went to a club but I just want to take drugs so I stayed home smoked pot and accomplished nothing you look nice

W-what?

It isn't as if t-the club is any more of an accomplishment t-than staying home dear.

What do you WANT to accomplish?

MY SWEET BASHFUL DEAR
I WANT ONLY TO FEEL YOUR
HIGH HEELS ON MY SKIN
REIMU IS HERE NOW
WONT SHE PLEASE JUST STEP ON ME
I AM DESPERATE

OH GOD THAT SIDE ANGLE! So seductive, and less shameless display of vulva. 13/10!

W-well this is sure shaping up to b-be an interesting night...

What.

Good evening Celty! Here's a platonic hug for you

I'm finally got a gf we love each other and care for one another, then I woke up

*hugs back*

How sad.

I HOPE I CAN MAKE
EVEN A SLIGHT SMILE APPEAR
WITH MY DUMB HAIKUS

Wanna buy more pot

Step.

I've h-had enough of Haikus t-these days.

N-no an accomplishment. Not a crime.

I was about to say it.

Yeah I've never really accomplished anything in my life, but my dad's black so I don't know what I expected

Ah shut yer t-trap, gummi bunni

*blinks slowly* T-that doesn't answer my question of what you want to accomplish dear.

THAT IS A REAL SHAME
I HOPE SOME DAY I CAN LEARN
HOW TO MAKE YOU SMILE
TRIPS AND FEET NOTED
I GUESS THIS IS MY LIFE NOW
THANK YOU FOR THE STEP

I want to earn enough money to sustain all of my addictions

Work harder

And then when you can afford your addictions, get married

Okay, w-what is your skill set and w-what are all your addictions?

show benis

But the love of my life doesn't want to get married young, she thinks I'll die too fast

Why? I only said what you said.

Don't have one. How can I help you?

How can I help you, bun?

i dun goofed my life bc of drugs. live w parents now, broke, no friends , fucked everything up, credit shot big time. cant get motivated to get going. im just becoming a waste to society. got arrested, family constantly screams at me. i just dont know how ima get out of this one

I feel shitty because Sup Forums went from making Battletoads pranks to talking about their feelings about being agnostic and having a bitch corset. It's like the POTUS took your balls, user.

Nice cameltoe

Despite everyone's wishes, I'm here.
PT was yesterday, one of the Lance Corporals saw me struggling and told me to do 100 pushups every day so I'm working even more than I was before.
Regardless, any time not spent sore is time wasted.

It's surprising how fast my Reimu folder has filled up

omg heels and trips. Why are you so perfect?

Tall as a camphor,
I fall to my knees, awestruck
By Goddess Reimu.

Thanks.

That happened aeons before Trump.

Well, can you tell me more about what happened?

Hey kiddo.

Got into a fight with the gf because I have to work overtime this week. First time I even thought about doing O.T. for over 6 months due to other situations.

Trying to save so we can get a house, and I feel she's being ungrateful.

She sounds like she's kinda being a bitch. What did she say exactly? What was the fight over?

We used to work the same shift, it was easy to schedule and plan things.

But she was sick of feeling tired all the time
>8 hour nights
>I work 14 hour nights
So she moved to a dayshift, and complains about not having money
>Lost nightshift insentive and hours
And complains about how we don't see each other, even though I warned her.

I was asked to come in and work more overtime this week, and I told the boss I'd let him know I had to see what was going on. Called the gf. She was just queit and said idk idk idk. So I hung up, told the boss I'll be in.

Then I texted her and said it's annoying as fuck that I call for input and get nothing. Then the fight starts.

Don't need help~
You've given me enough already.
Yeah, sounds at least a little ungrateful.

had a house great job, had gf. got hooked on dope , spent all money, sold my cars, sold house. blew all that money, racked up credit cards, stole from family for drugs, legally died, no job now. got arrested for stealing . all i did was fuel my drug habit and was controlled by fucking dope. I am clean now but i dug such a deep hole that idk how im going to get out of it

I mean. Night shift literally kills people: huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/shift-work-health-risks_n_5672965.html

I understand how you feel about the need for money and willingness to put the time in, but given the stresses and rigors of these sorts of jobs, it's pretty understandable that someone wouldn't want to work them or want their significant other to work them either.

No need to poke my eye out.

Are you that user who I spoke to a while ago regarding getting clean?

You've already made the biggest and hardest step towards getting your life in order, now it's time to get yourself to work again. Been to any career centers or hiring agencies yet?

Those are some nasty looking man feet

Is dope heroin? I assume it is. What is your current treatment and rehab plan?

I've worked 14 hours on nights for 4 years, and I'm deteriorating. My memory is the worst it's ever been in my life. Sleep is a joke, an my lifelong sleep paralysis issues have been flaring up.

I fight for this woman, we've gone through some shit, and she's always by my side, but she's been ungrateful as fuck lately, and Im about to snap under pressure.

nah prob someone else. first time on hur in a while. I have but hard to find job w felony

Evenin

youtube.com/watch?v=E53eiN1VJo8

That sounds rough dude. That sounds like you really need to shift to day work for a while. It sounds like that's the cause of the problems most likely.

Hey Bell.

yeah it is, currently nothing tbh bc ive been clean . not a big fan of NA bc its all morons who think they are cool talking about how much dope they can get and how good it is. Im pretty good just being clean , its when im withdrawling is when i do dumb ass shit.

Disclose your felony, straight up. If they won't even begin to work with you on it, move on, but a lot of places recognize that if you realize your past mistakes and you're working to move on from your past, the felony can be set aside. But, it's gotta be one of the first things out of your mouth. Literally nowhere that does background checks wants to hear about your felony AFTER you submit a background check.

How long you been clean? I'm not judging, I'm a pain patient, I've been addicted to opiates before. Just lookin' for some honest answers so I can help.

How to cope with insult and judgment from other.
I see others able to take it as a joke or just don't get personal.
For me I just get triggered what do?

Are they hitting your insecurities or is it clearly in jest?

Trust me when I say, I belong on nightshift.
I know I have the option to leave and find something but I don't have the funds to uproot right now.

It's a never-ending battle to keep everything paid, keep everything fixed. My house is a mess, and for the last year I can feel myself getting more and more emotionally unstable.

nice dick alice

Hey, Alice. I love you.

>this nigga

true , i just find nothing but shit jobs. its hard bc its like how the fuck am i ever going to afford to move back out or grow in a company that has such a limited position? I was a stock broker before my addiction making super money. Now no firm will trust me with their money. I dont want to work a deadend job Im almost forced to start my own shit
clean 5 months , no desire to use but my motivation is shot. I used to have such drive, now I wallop in my fuck ups

Ah. This one is a toughy, one I'm dealin' with too at the moment. It's a pain in the ass.

The question you should ask isn't "Why are they saying this". People say shit all the time, sometimes because they are just generally dicks, sometimes they are joking, sometimes they don't realize it hurts, whatever. You can't change them. By all means, try to tell people how you feel, tell em to back off, etc etc, but in general, people fall into habits. And those habits are hard to break.

The question is "Why does this impact me in the way it does?". And that question can reveal a lot about who you are. Me, I don't think I'm particularly attractive (I'm OP). That's set from a lot of bad experiences in my past. It always hits, even if I don't show it.

So what I do is, when it hurts, I ask why it hurts. I deconstruct the persons reasonings. I look at them, as a person, and see if they are even in a position to criticize me. People are gonna throw out anything they can: the only thing you can change is how you react to it.

So let me ask you Anonymous, what hits you deep? And why?

You can do what I do and pretend not to care. Can't say that helps, though. If it *is* intended to be a joke, playing along will only cement that it's okay. So it will keep happening.

Henlo, henlo. Long time no talk, howya holdin up?

I just want say that the world is a much better place because of you. You deserve a hug. Is it alright if I give you a hug?

I don't trust you mostly because science and medicine says it is killing you.

Where?

Love you too.

Can't complain.

It'll come back. It takes time. You gotta just keep up on it. What do you use to schedule your time?

Sure. *opens her arms*

what's the shelf life of oxycontin, how hard will 10mg of oxy fuck me up if im a 190lb male with zero prior opiate experience, will i still be coherent while under the influence. thanks

You climbed the ladder before and you can do it again, now with more experience and understanding of the consequences of your actions.

What's stopping you from starting on your own, or joining a startup even? I'd assume it's the capital of course but you need to slap some sense into yourself. I know you can find somewhere. Somewhere worthwhile.

1. Look on the bottom, don't take medicine after it's expiration date
2. Not very, it'll probably make you go to sleep
3. You'll probably go to sleep.

thanks, capital is stopping me right now but i guess i can get a shit job and save for a startup

Somethings gonna kill me.

This is your daily reminder that if you can't send 3D Judy Hopps Rule 34 to your friends without them completely disowning you, they're not your real friends.

Stop pushing your weird morals on us. No one cares.

That just bottles it up and buries it and I don't think that is the best thing to do :s

Any job is a good job at this point, but look intro contract work. There is a lot less red tape to go through and a lot more opportunity to secure high-bid jobs if you're particularly talented.

Serious question related to this. You're told you're beautiful daily. Everyone who says it means it. Some of us would cut off an appendage of your choice if we thought it would somehow make you happy. Is it a completely internal struggle when you're dealing with issues like that? My dude's perspective is different; I lost a mountain of weight, I take the positive reactions I get now on the aggregate and I try to forget that I'm scarred all to shit underneath my clothes. Would any amount of outside validation eventually make a difference, or is this something you just have to struggle through alone?

Could you do this for me ?

notihng currently. i used to make an excel sheet back in the day with my schedule on that, had monthly goals on it to. was super driven , now i cant even get my lazy ass to do that

If you send it to she'll love you for it!

s-sorry

also

I agree.
S-shut up.

good plan, any particular areas to check around for contract work? inb4 google, etc

hi

Henk of the H'ell

ih

please, :)

>everyone who says it means it
Dear. No they don't. As well, you seem to not recognize there are people like this here too:
Who can look at a camel toe and see a dick.

No.

I'd recommend google calenders or something. You gotta start small and work your way up kiddo. It takes time and energy but it works.

Thanks.

hi

alice is a cunt dont try to actually talk to her in chatroom she just wants your attention when she gets bored she acts like a cunt . its all a sick act a real fucking sociopath!

Technical labor or maintenance service. If you can plug a computer monitor in correctly, you can make $35/hr. No specific agencies in mind but try to stay local and not go for national firms or companies. You can also hunt down commercial and industrial complexes on your own, if you're into filing a Sole Proprietor and doing your own taxes, ye

Please what?

Eat some shit, my man.

Well, do you want some 3D Judy Hopps Rule 34, friend?

You can also try upwork or fiverr, try to get a freelance job. Worked out for me.

alice, when will you kill yourself?

Nah, Celty wouldn't appreciate that.

thanks guys for all your support. im going to apply this and work towards rebuilding my life. thanks for talking to me since when i try to have a serious talk with my parents it ends in bitching. i live in a toxic household which is a major problem and additive to my current depression/ lack of motivation

Alice, what movie should I watch tonight?

15 minute queue times kill the bomber

Thats good, thats good. Why the constant switch between Alice and Celty?

why are you doing this instead of the mask?

Inbox me

Oh why not B^)

You can do it, man. The sooner you get out of there, the sooner you'll feel your old self revitalize and charge straight into the next chapter of your life!

I mean I only have one picture