I thought Anna Kendrick had tits? Where did they go?

I thought Anna Kendrick had tits? Where did they go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIZybnmE4x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They went south for the winter XD

she's not wearing a bra

I see reddit has arrived.

How does that make you feel? XD XD XD

mice dont migrate

rat poison

She's never going to get them out, is she

i want to lick her chest anyway!

She'd have to be desperate for her career and she has always presented an attitude of not giving enough of a fuck about being famous to get so desperate. And her career isnt bad off enough for her to get that desperate. So there are multiple roadblocks that are not likely to move any time soon.

dont forget the first fappening, she had 0 pictures. She even commented how if anyone hacked her phone, all that would be found is pictures of her food and other peoples pets. I daresay she is legitimately not trashy in any way and she seems to have too much positivity to get trashy.

She legitimately has the combined perceived innocence of prime Lohan and Miley Cyrus, but half the looks. It is a rare thing.

Shes my favorite cokewhore

She clearly still has them, they're just spread out because she isn't wearing a bra
That, combined with some weight loss and muscle-building would make them look smaller. She still has large breasts for her frame. Do you not get how boobs work?

no

>some weight loss
>some

Idiot.

coke

Beg pardon? She's always been slender, but she's clearly lost weight.
Thought I was stating the obvious.

She does not do coke. Stop spreading this lie.

There was a good amount of cleavage in Mike and Dave

The occasional times where it looks like Kendrick has huge tits is because she is a celebrity who pays hand over fist to be custom tailored to the inch and photographed in the perfect lighting conditions

Remove those variables and she's a 7/10 with b cups

she was in the fappening, it just wasn't nude and in a slutty angel

there was some pics with coke paraphernalia
another that looked like the group of people was on e

>7/10

She looks qt

HAHA DUDE I'M GONNA CHEESE

IT'S CALLED ACTING
>there was some pics with coke paraphernalia
pics or didn't didn't fucking happen fucker

she is unspeakably ugly

7/10 with a case of man/rat face.

how new are you, redditor?

her ass is unmatched though

We literally make fun of people who started posting here because of the fappening and you weren't even around for that

herpes whore. One of our guy followed her to a drugstore and he confirmed. Deleted my folder of her years ago

YES I FUCKING WAS!!!!!!!

7/10 isn't ugly

It's pretty and accessible, which is why you guys are obsessed with her

she is ugly, user.

>Mom ass

fuck off.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE FUCKING HERPES!!!!!!

then lurk more fuckface everybody and their mother saw the kendrick photos we're not gonna dig around to find it for you

RIP in peace titrat

shes a 4/10 5/10

She ain't my thing either but I'm trying to give these guys some credit for seeing something in her. I wager if she wasn't famous no one would look twice at her

>MOOOOOM

>implying

well she normally looks like
wouldn't say she's unattractive, just petite with sharp features

looks wise what she has going for her mainly is her face is incredibly symmetrical, her thin nose means they can bring a lot of looks out of her cheeks

Are you saying you literally would not have sex with her given the opportunity?

She doesn't look like a girl who enjoys casual sex.

Dumbass ratposter

usually it's a meme that you can find chicks at the mall hotter than whoever is being posted, but here is a true case. That face and body of her's is repulsive.

Dam, she looks old. You can't even tell these days with women putting on pounds of makeup and all.

she's 31, but been on the b list since 2009 and up in the air
really hasn't aged on screen at all yet

Out of all the women I have dated 60% are more attractive than her and another 20% were at the time when we were dating

she pulled an allison brie

fasted too much
dieted too much
did too much cardio

goddamnit gain some weight women

youtube.com/watch?v=wIZybnmE4x8
She really does have resting bitch face