What happened to Qatar?

What happened to Qatar?
Are you okay, Qatar?
What will happen to them?

>What happened
Egypt, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia cut of ties with them over discovery they were funding terrorism (yes it's ironic) and Egypt is not allowing anything from Qatar to land in their airspace.

>Are they ok
I fucking hope not

>What will happen to them
Getting nuked would be favourable but realistically they lose a lot of money from lack of trade with their neighbours and the US could possibly stop funding them if they choose over this.

Some other irrelevant shitholes got a bit pissy just to pretend they have morals but nothing will change and everyone will forget about it in a few weeks.

Qatar is the only non wahhabi country in the region and getting bullied by wahhabis. Either britain or iran or turey must man up and end this retardation

They weren't killing Yemeni children fast enough, so the other Gulf states got butthurt.

so many retards here

Wut? I thought Qatar was Wahabbi

t. Prince Nakhil al-Wahhab ibn Saud

Qatar will starve

>eating up the propaganda
Qatar has been supporting the muslim brotherhood but Saudi Arabia and UAE did support islamists too, and compared to the guys they support, the muslim bortherhood is very tame. Egyptian president Sissi wasn't elected, he made a coup to take back the power from the muslim brotherhood that got elected, even if we don't like islamists, i think we should let democracy be.

Now Qatar is kinda strategic because they own al jazeera, even though I like Qatar a bit more, neither side is right, both are trash that deserves shame, don't fall into the trap of ever defending Saudi Arabia, the eternal american ally

I'm not defending Saudi (I mentioned it was ironic that they stop relations over terror funding). I hate Saudi more then any country in the world but I also hate Qatar and every gulf state.

Memes aside, the real reason:

The Qatari Emir - Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (some fucking name he got), been publicly speaking out against hostility with Iran, and recently even did a phone call Hasan Ruhani, the President of Iran, which means showing a big "fuck you" to Saudis.

KSA could not notice such betreyal, and decided to teach Qatar a lesson.

t. Mossad

Spasibo Schlomo

Nema na chemu, Danilo.

I think Qatar paid hundreds of millions of dollars because Kaeda hijacked some princes. They also said Iran was a great stabilizing force in the Middle East.

Quatar is flirting with Iran, and Saudi Arabia, who views Iran as a rival, doesn't appreciate so much.
So now they try to force Quatar to pick sides, counting on the inifficient Trump administration not beeing able to stop them

>Salafi version of Sunni Islam is the state sponsored brand of Islam in the country, making Qatar one of the two Salafi states in the Muslim world, along with Saudi Arabia.

The coup in 2013 in Egypt was okay tho? Or the bombing of Yemeni children? Not to even mention all the "moderate rebels" they are funding. Fuck Saudi, when is Iran going to nuke them

Don't worry Quatar, we will still be buying that cheap ass gas you send us through our gasport :3

Qatar supports the muslim brotherhood
Saudi Arabia is against the muslim brotherhood

simple as that

Wahabis are the Saudis, hell the Saud dynasty trace their direct line to one of Wahabi sect leaders in 18th century