Dear footfags

Dear footfags,

I was just curious what turns you on about women's feet. Do you prefer long toes? Short toes? Do you like feet dirty and smelly or clean? Do you like feet with high arches?

Please go into detail about your fetish and fantasies of feet...

Why the fuck do you care? Can you faggots fuck off and stop asking this same question? It's a fetish you dumb fuck, you won't understand it.

short toes, clean feet, I guess high arches. No fucking clue why but yeah I like kissing them when I'm really turned on.

Long toes, long narrow feet. Just like in that pic

To me its hard to pinpoint. I prefer nice arches with longer toes and skinnier feet I guess but it can really be down to the girl. I like girls that hang out barefoot or are playful with their feet. Like my friend pictured here.

I like nice shapely feet with nice soles with at least some arch. Don't care if toes are too short or long. I don't like sweaty dirty feet but I like smelling clean feet.

Weird. I know

I fantasize about sucking her toes when she gets a good wine buzz. Smell her socks and shoes

keep posting, i would do the same

I've heard her talk about how she thinks her feet are too big, and I'd like to tell her they're perfect but, ya know. Her bf doesn't even like feet

Forgot pic

For me size doesn't matter and I don't care about soles.
It's the well pedicured, soft toes that looks like it can almost grip my dick.
It's such a cuteness factor and is so f'n sexy

This, except I'd never put my mouth on feet.

Did you come from a long line of slaves in the gene pool?

Not even after a fresh clean pedicure?

I don't really care. Feet by themselves don't tell me anything though.

Long toes, nice nails, prominent veins, and clean is a must.

It's a really hard question and you will get different answers from people. It's like asking "why do you like breast".

They don't fucking know.
It's always the same shit, some vague
half baked answers, followed by "I don't
know" or "it doesn't really matter" or
"it's hard to explain".

If you've ever been around a footfag, it's
a really odd thing. Really awkward. Like
they're just playing pretend or making it up as they go. It doesn't even seem
like a fettish as much as them just
thinking "feet are neat". It this point I'm
more inclined to believe it's some
misguided plea for attention, as it has
the sexual equivalence of being turned
on by a doorknob.

That was the dumbest argument to a foot fetish.
Like saying Ass has the sexual sexual equivalence to a door knob.

Feet is another detail of the female body that we pay attention to and makes us diamonds.
Go suck a door knob!

good job troll

real answer: I get a massive hardon when I see a girl take her shoes off if she has a nice, clean, pretty, pedicure. Turns me on as much as seeing a girl's bare ass or her tits.

People like breasts because they are in relation to breast feeding. A source of nourishment. Therefore we are hard wired to want them from birth.
Also, they come in unique sizes. They are gender specific.
They are concealed, appealing to curiosity and the basic human instinct of wanting what we don't have. They have a nice, unique feel. They embody and create the female physique.

Face it, you footfags have no actual reason to be weirdos. You just are.

what about people who like assholes? hair? armpits? bdsm? pee? shit? what about you, who takes the time to troll people on an Bangkok image board?..... I guess unless you just like vanilla sex you are a weirdo...... fuck it, i dont care lol, i'm a weirdo.....

Medium toes, clean and high arches. I like footjobs but I really dont understand licking and sucking them. A people is just born with that. I think it is genetic though, but when I see them I feel the same way like one i look at beautiful asses, and I think this is a good comparison. No reason behind fucking asses (no genetic component, and it is were poop comes out, so nothing good about it, yet you feel turned on), and again, using asses as a comparison, some people like it round, others like it more square and so on. In case of a fetish it is the same feeling but more intense, so image what you feel about asses but amplified 5x, this is what happens to us. People think it is freaky, and most of us footfags think it too (although we dont admit), but it is not that freaky when you compare to anus... It is just more uncommon.

read my comment and gain some culture

I don't just like vanilla sex. Far from it.
I have fetishes. I just don't understand.
Why feet. You can stick your dick in an asshole. There's a curiosity aspect to them. BDSM there is a power aspect to it. Your brain produces endorphins when you are taking charge and feel in control.(could explain why I like being a dick on an image board). When being submissive and scared, you get an adrenaline surge. There's a way to explain all this shit. Just not feet.
You see them all the fucking time. It just doesn't make any sense.

Holy shit, did you ever feel curious about sticking or dick in an asshole or did it come natural to you?

same goes for a hand job or oral sex.

I read something about how many primates show the soles of their feet as a sign of submission - i.e. lie on their backs and show feet to end a fight. Seems like that could be a potential source of the fetish for some, it triggers a victory response, or a sense of dominance, something from deep in our primate past

Large asses and breasts are a sign of fertility. You don't see them all the time.
Also your brain correlates asses to having sex, since they are the closest thing, and back in our evolutionary chain we primarily had doggy style sex.

I keep using logic and facts and you all keep saying "Nuh uh. It's just, like, a preference thing man"

At least that one guy admitted that he's just fucking weird.

gabrus said on the podcast its because the mom would come out of the shower naked and the son would feel bad and just look at her feet and thats why men feel hot for feet.

Yeah but footjobs look like the most awkward "job" possible. How can people come from that.

And thank you.
Some actual applied logic.

>At least that one guy admitted that he's just fucking weird.

yep, i'll admit is weird. Just kind of is a thing that is though - I remember liking girls feet when I was like 12 years old. They didn't even have tits yet, but I loved it when summer time rolled around and they started wearing flip flops and shit to school. I figure it's like being gay - you just are born a footfag, nothing to be done.

>Bonus size

But it's not awkward and it feels great. Better than a handjob IMO.

"There is all this mapping in the brain and part of the mapping has to do with sexual attraction which is typically genitalia. There is a sexual draw to those things that will ensure the continuation of the species and that simply feels good. In the brain the areas associated with genitalia are directly across from feet, its believed that a simple cross wiring is taking place so that sexual pleasure is derived from the presence of feet or the touching of feet. In fact foot fetishes are one of the most common fetishes so the cross wiring is something that occurs often."..

I'm a tops guy myself, and I really love long toes. No idea why, they're just hot to me. Also, I've never been a bottoms guy, but your pic, OP, is really nice. Must be the super long toes.

>I remember liking girls feet when I was like 12 years old. They didn't even have tits yet, but I loved it when summer time rolled around and they started wearing flip flops and shit to school. I figure it's like being gay - you just are born a footfag, nothing to be done.
Are you me?

Soles have to be super wrinkley, which is why I mostly prefer MILF and GILF soles

Is 55 old enough?

You like dude's with tits but you're here questioning us like we're the weird ones.