I need your help b/rothers

I need your help b/rothers
I still have faith in the old b/ and there’s this bitch who is ruining my brothers life. I can’t really go into details, but she needs to be preoccupied so I can handle it. Anyone who wants to spam her, scare her (best way say you’re from her area followed with creepy shit), send unsolicited dick pics, feel free. If you wanna send screenshots after feel free, I’d love to see.
Pic related. It’s her.
YouTube: hippie13 X
Facebook:Emily herr
Snapchat: emilie_monet

do you have nudes of her or something?

How old is she

So you aren't even going to give us any ammo?

You believe she is 18 naw ain’t messing with it if you believe that’s trouble then later OP

How can we fuck her shit up with no ammo you stupid fucking retard

nypa

>I still have faith in the old Sup Forums

So then you're familiar with the phrase "not your personal army"?

Fuck up that attitude is what kills all the fun raids faggot, this case you're correct because ok expects us to do all the work with no information from him. Is anyone up for doxxing op letting her know what he is doing?

I'm letting her know what you're planning and get info on you op and I'm doxxing you

I’m in

What's the plan of action anonbro

Anyone else willing to help us doxx op

Bump for raiding op

Where you at

Not your personal army. Fuck off.

Plz support us we are planning on doxxing op he's getting scared and deleting everything

Guys can I get an answer do I have an support to doxx op or should I just smoke the rest of my blunt and go to sleep

Faggot. Not op, but you are seriously a little bitch.

Do it

Someone make a throw away fb to message her I'll message her on Snapchat
You're scared lol

Don’t dox him let him learn his lesson like this I’m sure he is a new fag she isn’t even 18

Just fuck ur mum this is a banana thread now btw

He’s not op. I am and you’re a silly boy. I told you to keep her busy and that’s exactly what you’re doing for me. I don’t even live in the same country as her. I told my Homie from Michigan that I’d scare this bitch for him. I knew you wouldn’t help so I made a story figuring y’all would sell me out. The new b/ is dumb af. And you’re part of the reason why.

Op I just messaged her she said she is calling the cops

helo am cop

"not your personal army"

Calling the cops over a fake story? I think not lol. I don’t even have a brother, as far as I know she’s just some gal my friend from the states doesn’t even like. He doesn’t even know how old she is and I didn’t care to find out.

I’m going to bed now, thanks for messaging her and creeping her out. I’ll tell my friend I did what he asked. Thanks faggot.

my blind autistic cousin could write a better cover story

Well she says she knows exactly who I'm talking about and she says she's calling the cops and she's getting some guy named Tom to beat the fuck out of you. I told her to keep me updated but she hasn't responded hopefully she gives me a link to your fb

I live in Manitoba (that’s in Canada you dumb retard) lol. I play Xbox with some nigga who knows her from Michigan. If you’re going to lie to me at least know some facts.

I don't give a fuck I've told her and showed her the screenshots and she has apparently worked it out and is handling this on her own, hopefully this guy Tom beats your ads but maybe you're right and she has no idea but she says she knew instantly it was you

Aight man, I mean if some guy named Todd from Michigan shows up at my place I’ll know why I guess? But on the miracle that you’re actually telling the truth which is highly unlikely. Todd prolly about to go beat up some kid I don’t know or care about and that’s what I’m going to go jerk off to now. Thanks for the material, I’m out. Later retard

you're not giving us any reason to. Did she hurt your brothers feeling? go cry somewhere else
fuck off nypa