This is a horned penis. No photoshop. Proof that God isn't real

This is a horned penis. No photoshop. Proof that God isn't real.

medresearch.in/index.php/IJMRR/article/view/399/1455

Penile cutaneous horn is a horn like hyper-keratotic lesion over penis which is an unusual site and a rare case. We report a case of cutaneous horn of penis in age of 20 years which is also a rare presentation in this age group.

Key words: Cutaneous Horn, Penile Cutaneous Horn, Penile Horn

We report a case of cutaneous horn at unusual site over penis. A twenty one year old male presented in hospital with conical shape hard swelling over ventral surface of penis. He noticed the lesion one year back. Before one year he was having the complaint of phimosis. Therefore he was operated circumcision. After two months of circumcision he develops the lesion. The lesion was gradually increased in size. When he came to hospital, lesion was conical in shape, hard in consistency, over ventral surface of penis and near about three centimeter in size. Horn was surgically excised with free margine. Histopathology of tissue at base of cutaneous horn shows hyperplastic squamous epithelium with marked hyper keratosis. There was no evidence of malignancy. This patient discharged without any complication with satisfactory result. In follow up patient was satisfied with surgery and having no complain.

another pic

fuck.
imagine hitting such odds on the complete opposite side of good luck

why is it always india with these wierd ass deformities

OP must Google a LOT of cock.

There's and absolute fuckton of them and most live in sewage.

Because they drink and bathe from the Ganges river, full of death fluids

>histopathoLOGy

Don’t forget the rotting sewage and industrial waste!

This is why I love Sup Forums
Get to see gross fucked up shit and occasional gold like this....
Guess old mate is kinda horny
.ha ha.

Gtfo
I swear this is a bot

I bet he has been fucking sheep?

Oh yeah, i almost forgot the creme de la creme

>Proof that God isn't real.

Yeah, right. This just proves he doesn't give a flying fuck about us... or niggers for the most little hoping feeling.

I started forming something like this a few years ago. I thought it was a zit but it was rock hard. After a couple months I got drunk and angry and cut it out with a scalpal about 1 mm below skin and used super glue to close wound. Never came back but I have a small crater on my dick now!

Trips logged

I guess we can conclude he is a.... horny man.

Its 4:30 AM and Im reading about horns that grow on human dicks.

>Horn was surgically excised with free margine.
I had to read this twice to avoid the thought of them rubbing artificial butter on this guy's dick.

>Reddit the post

Looks like someone's ma or pa was a real pussy. Pro rape penis. *kitty screech*

well you can fuck-murder people with that thing and nooby can blame u for that cause is a disease

how thye fuck do you cope with life knowing you have a horn on a dick? Knowing that god hates you so fuckin much? like how do you explain that shit to yourself?

A wild dick-a-corn....so majestic, we better keep our distance so we don't spook it.

Fuck you

First before futurama human horn memery

Grow up

>indian
>circumcised

explain

We'll be seeing more of these in America once Trump gets rid of all those pesky environmental regulations that prevent companies from dumping filth and poison into the air and water.

Get a log of this guy

>god stopping pajeets from breeding
If anything this proves that god IS real

>horny cocks

You know I'm right, you just don't want to admit it because that would mean admitting just how badly you fucked up by voting for him.

I don't care how destructive trump is. Whatever he does is good for this country because the more our citizens suffer the happier both I and trump will be. I hate you all

posting in bread so it don't happen to me

We aren't perfect. Great way to prove God isn't real.

are you from india?
is this the future of humanity, the next great evolution?
horned dicks?

for something that's not photoshopped, that looks awfully shopped

lol. same. almost 6

read OP.
>Before one year he was having the complaint of phimosis.

never saw an officer being so desperate.