New game. Anons tell the worst and best things they done (one each) and we judge if they go to heaven or hell

New game. Anons tell the worst and best things they done (one each) and we judge if they go to heaven or hell

I'm banging a married woman.

I'm giving a hopless woman something to look forward to every day.

Lmmfao heaven for sure hahaha give it to her good

Best thing- Work fire/rescue for 8+ years. Constantly helping others in need but one that sticks out is Christmas Day 2016 get banged out to a over turned truck in ditch. Arrive on scene and seen two females that were entrapped with water running through cab. Get tools and my guys and I cut the door and pull them out.

Worst thing- I drink and drive on a weekly basis. Being that I seen a ton of drunk driver wrecks it sickens me to see drunks survive and kill some innocent person but it doesn’t stop me from doing it myself.

Hard to say. U have saved lives so u are in the good but might take lives at some point so theres that. I'd still have to lean towards heaven since u are good over all. Keep up the good work user

Heaven.

But cut that shit out user.

Best: Volunteered in a developing country for three months

Worst: Harassed an ex for months cause she was a cunt.

Heaven
She probably deserved it

Thanks user, I think she did.

Best: Once gave a homeless guy a hamburger

Worst: Once covered a hamburger in contact lens cleaner

checked

Hahaha

That definitely proves she deserved it then haha

Best: I helped a kid get out of depression
Worst: I flashed a few of my female classmates in middle school

Nah, ur a scumbag. You wont got to heaven or hell, but limbo. Enjoy nothing user

Heaven
Flashing is ok

He saved lives tho. Lets say he saved a baker's dozen but only kills 10. He still has 3 to the good. Heaven for sure

A good deed does not undo a bad one nor the other way around

made a fake fb account to troll people and made fun of some kid's cancer also made death threats to some autistic girl

and the worst thing I ever did was take the fall for the weed my roommates were smoking when the cops came

Has to be a way to redeem yourself. Most things are forgivable.

Heaven
Cancer is kinda funny lol

Best: saved my sister and father from being pulled out into the ocean by a strong ass rip current and drowning twice.

Worst: spread a rumor in high school that my ex did heroine because she told me she used to but apparently was lying. I broke up with her because either she did heroine or was lying about it.

Best: Gave a barber a $100 tip because it was his birthday

Worst: Worked in a fertility clinic and swapped out the husband's specimen with mine. (I'm the father of twins that I'll never see. I hacked biology)

Heroin* sorry my bad

They had to be saved twice? lol first time i understand but by the second time...
The bitch probably done heroin so u were smart
Heaven

Hell

Either way ya dodged a bullet

what on earth compelled you to do that

Heaven hands down. I see nothing wrong with any of that

Planned to kill someone in middle school, pulled a knife on him but didn't have the guts to stab him.

Saved a pregnant woman's life when I was in a psychiatric institution.

Yeah they don't pay attention to currents

Heaven but you need to work on your follow thru

I guess i can't fault you. We all have a soft spot for our family lol

>donated over a million dollars to multiple charities over the course of 5 years
>dropped out of college

Talked two people down from suicide on separate occasions.

Finger banged my best friends girl during a drunken lap dance she was giving me. In front of him.

Saved a Dominican family from an apartment fire without equipment

Didn't get to the youngest child in time

Best: am nice to people and work hard

Worst: have sex in public with blowup dolls

Hell
Giving money away is bad.

Heaven
You went above and beyond with the crazy people but you should have fucked your friend's girl. Nobody could be mad at that

Heaven
Kids can't get special treatment all the time

Heaven
Being nice is important and blow up dolls are for public use I'm sure

It was his birthday, and I had extra money

That was really nice and if there was a real heaven you would end up there.

Best: saved my brother from drowning

Worst: bullied a fat girl with an abusive father

Heaven
Is your brother a nigger?
Fat chick needed to know being fat isn't ok

Best: Contributed to the mathematical body of knowledge

Worst: While in the final year of doing my phd in the US, I started fucking this chick who was really into me(romantically). I put up with it cause her pussy felt good. On my last week in the US she wanted to talk, watch a movie bluh bluh. I wanted to fuck, so I proposed to her. We had amazing sex. Afterwards she called her mum, I left that night and never spoke to her again.

Damn,
Math is really important,
but damn,
Heaven awaits you still my Sup Forumsrother

Lmmfao
Heaven and I'm a bit jealous

In my infantry course i masturbated and came next to my buddy's face while it was pouring rain in my trench

Best: Punched a younger kid who was choking his dog with the leash.

Worst: Jerked off to a home video of my own natural birth.

I never told him

Heaven easily

Goddamn i wanna party with you lol
Heaven

No reason unless you think he liked it

best: Volunteered in a soup kitchen for homeless for a while

worst: Outted my lesbian ex-bestfriend

hope you like whisky and cocaine and strippers

Heaven
The homeless are a needy people
She needed to be honest at some point

I like whatever you like lol

nice try, nsa

Sins not crimes lol

I also charity fucked an old lady outside of a costco in Florida. She was lonely and i was feeling charitable. Thats another good thing i've done...

Absoluted, walk with god my son

You sound like a good person to me

>Best: Told freshmen emo to An Hero due to her cringiness, but took it heavily that it lead her to a small depression.

>Worst: Went to church wearing a Kreator shirt from the 2015 album, making me look like a "Sin-ridden Blasphemy".

hell cause god saw you in that shirt when you wore it in his house

Heaven
You made her a better person
Church people are stupid and should be mocked

Time To Reset!

Doesn't work like that. You have to profess with your mouth that Jesus is lord and truly believe that he rose from the grave.

>Best Thing: Robbed my friend 350$, he deserves it he fucks 2 of his cousin(after they had kids=Failcest)
>Worst thing: Im a virgin.

You Are My Angel~

Praise Got praise Got praise Gesus lol

Heaven
Use that money to rent a vagina.

Best: never murdered raped
Worst: see hookers, use drugs sparingly,

I ignored a freind the day they killed themself, i buried that same friend

Just living for the little deaths lol

I lie way too often and am ungrateful for what I have.

I returned like 100 dollars when I was 8.

Heaven or Hell?

Heaven
That's what god had in mind. The big picture you know

Heaven
Tough love is still love

Lost

Also called 999 on someone ODing

I provided crash space for acquaintances of mine (friends of a friend) when they lost their homes (until they could get back on their feet). It was 3 years one case.

The worst would either be that I failed to stop a teenage friend of my daughter from killing herself or that I accidentally killed a mugger and dumped the body in the alley rather than taking responsibility for it.

Heaven
Lies are really just should be truths so it's better to lie
Nothing wrong with practice

They need to learn to be accountable

Best: burned a school, raped and murdered toddlers
Worst: attend church and give to charity daily

Hell. You failed him.

They did it on purpose. I burned the suicide letter.

Talked multiple members of my family (mental illness in the genes) out of suicide as a young kid

Worst : used to work at a body shop. Went to pick up a jaguar and I blew the engine while speeding on the back to the shop. Cost the owner 10 grand. He liked me enough to just fire me with 2 weeks pay lol

Rented a house with my girlfriend and three friends junior year of college. She wanted the biggest, nicest room with its own bathroom. We made her agree to strip naked, lay in the bathtub and let us piss all over her to get the room.

Saved a tiny kitten from the street on a freezing cold night with rain and sleet. Found it a good home.

Heaven but
Hope u was getting laid from letting them stay
If she offed herself in your house she wronged you and the mugger knew the rules when he chose that life

Hell
Wtf are you attending church for and giving to charity you sick bastard?!?!
Burn in hell you sick fuck

Best: Beat the shit out of the school bully when I transferred schools at the age of 8.

Worst: Actually am a 15 yo newfag.

Some things in life don't need documentation. Just details my friend

Fuck I know I have a problem
Now I'm gonna cut a niggers head off and fuck it

This is your path to heaven Sup Forumsrother

Heaven
Mental illness was meant to weed out the weak but we can ignore that
You stuck it to the man and won

Anal?

Heaven
You gave her a feeling of accomplishment
Kittens have fur and mothers so sounds like an abduction lol

All but one were all male. I did hook up with this female friend that used to come to see the gay one, but she never lived there. As for the woman that used to live there, we have more of a brother/sister relationship. There's just no attraction or chemistry there, at least from my side. I've got a minimum breast size requirement before I start getting attracted to women and she was WAAAY below it despite having a kid.

She's my favorite snarky bitch though