The new "Dragon Ball Super" villain has been officially revealed

The new "Dragon Ball Super" villain has been officially revealed.

How does Sup Forums feel about based Akira Toriyama's Black Goku?

WE WUZ SAYIANZ N SHIET

>1775
>so close
We Wuz Goku and sheeet muh nikka.

You're going to love this, trust me.

>get to see a black character beaten by a white character

FUCKING
AWESOME!

>Black

Goku succumbs to white guilt, decides to walk a mile in their stolen nikes

In the end he is killed by the saiyan cops after trying to steal the dragonballs.

On a side note, what the fuck is going on? Isn't Goku on God level now? With like blue hair and shit? What the fuck?

And now I'm hearing about this leaked "super saiyan white" or "SSJ5" when I Google it. And by the design, it looks like GT was Canon after all :^)

Anyway... How fuckin ridiculous is it gonna get? I mean the fucking Buu saga was fuckin crazy with like 10 feet long hair, but now it's just kinda becoming bullshit. Even by dragonball standards.

I mean at this point Goku could like flex his fuckin eyebrows and destroy the Solar system or some shit. It's out of control.

WE

have you ever farted so hard that it tore a rip in the universe?

that's what happens when you're super saiyan 99

>HIS POWAH LEVEL BE OVER THREE FIDDY

WUZ

GOD DAMNIT LOCHNESS MONSTER YOU AINT TAKING MY THREE FIDDY

ssj5 was an april fool's joke

GT is not canon.

SOOPAH SAYANS

There have been some pretty good black animu characters imo.

It should be, its way better than super.

Yeah that guy pulled some shit all the way up to the end. Wasn't he one that turned into the bird thing?

Didn't some versions of DBZ recolor Mr. Popo to be blue because das racis?

WE

>getting your godhood stripped away by a secretary

I agree though, dragon ball stopped being good at the cell saga, and even that was stretching pretty thin. but the new stuff has been pretty good

WE WUZ SPACE KONGZ

WE
WUZ

gt was awful desu.

Give this guy some fried chicken and grape drank.

>Akira Toriyama
>implying it isn't the Americans owning rights to it

We all know how a black guy would look like if done by Akira Toriyama, more comedic and not so predictable generic.
Long story short: designed by Americans.

Go the fuck back to

Why doesn't American animation studios follow Japanese animation?

>introduce villain every season
>protagonist loses first battle
>wins second battle with unleashed hidden power
>repeat
>end with some shitty moral
>repeat with protagonist's protégée, son, or past
>infinite franchising milking

I wonder if he'll transform into a Great Ape or that would be rayciss to

KALDZ

I don't think he'll be a niggasaiyin. More like the purple copy of Vegeta from the last couple episodes.

He will transform into great black metroman.

And this picture is years old

He's not African you idiot, in the interview he just said "Black Goku... you can guess what that means."
If anything it's an evil version of Goku, and that's not even confirmed until the new episode of Dragon Ball Super.

The image OP used is fanmade and not in any way canon or official

Black super saiyans would be so boring. Their hair would only be able to become slightly bigger afros and then turn gold.

Like, they can't have any forged hair-styles where they just magically acquire a perm or braids when they go SSJ, their hair would either just grow like crazy into a big afro, or it will stick up.

That explains why it's so uninteresting. Toriyama had as main villains some pretty goofy characters, sometimes cool looking and goofy at same time. Many Americans like to identify with generic metroman bodybuilder Saiyans, but without those other elements of Dragon Balls it wouldn't be a hit. Even if you look at American dubbed version, they always try to sound like tough guys.

I can't believe people still watch this shit. It got old after Namek.

I wonder how many autists have seen every Pokemon episode.

Pokemon is more of an furry thing. I don't think Dragon Ball and Pokemon have things related to each other.

They both degenerated into a repetitive formula that any normal person should have grown tired of in their early teens.

I grew up with it. It's part of my life. I'll keep on watching it even if it's shit (aka Super)

Many people on Sup Forums keep watching One Piece for the same reason.

What made them popular(besides television propaganda):
Dragon ball: the build up to power, from goofy to cool strong
Pokemon: gotta collect them all, like trying to have as many imaginary friends as you want

fuck off with that shit. i'm sure there's plenty of stuff you enjoy that is total pleb-tier.
besides, Dragon Ball Super is actually pretty great in some parts.

It's time to move on with your life.
You grow up with Transformers, so as an adult you fill your house with them? No, when you mature your tastes and interests mature.

Why? Watching a new episode of Super takes like 20 minutes out of my week.

I don't exactly have tons of other shit I'm doing, so why not?

Aren't they gooks?

he could make a supersayin mr. po po and we'll still eat that up. sorry but toriyama is still good with what he does.

You don't have to learn carpentry, but you could at least watch something that isn't keeping you in a stunted childhood state.

Your past belongs in the past. Living in nostalgia is cancer.

HOL' UP!
SO U SAIYAN WE WUZ SAIYANZ?

>keeping you in a stunted childhood state.

I make $66k a year at the age of 21. I don't think watching 20 minutes of an anime a week is exactly "stunting" me.

>implying you aren't living in nostalgia
Think for a second what you are saying.
What you decided in childhood to go to school for is what you are doing your entire life. The music you then listened you will listen your entire life. The religion the country pushed into your head is what you follow. Makes you think.

Nigguh did u know dat the DBZ maker nigga was black and wanted Goku to be a nigga too?
But naw man them whities changed him to be a white pussy

That's alotta anime figurines. You probably look down on autists who watch Steven Universe or some shit.

Nice projection, autist.

I don't own figurines or care what about what cartoons people are into.

>What you decided in childhood to go to school for is what you are doing your entire life. The music you then listened you will listen your entire life.
What, how is that true? Almost nobody sticks to their childhood wish to become an astronaut or fireman, and listening to the same music you liked as a child or teenager is even more autistic than watching Dragon Ball sequels in 2016.

I never said that. I said what you go to school to. If you get employed in cooking you not going to be employed in IT or vice-versa. Humans are habitual to the max. Country decides your religion, music you mostly listen the same all your life, you going to work in some profession your entire life, you going to stick with that random person you got married to your entire life, especially with children.
>watching Dragon Ball sequels in 2016.
People who lived before you and know 50ies actors you don't have a clue about, they respect those 50ies actors and they go back to them. People who listened to some music before you were born and you never heard about, they go back to it. Nowadays we have a generation who watched anime. It's really same formula.

Seriously. SS4 was at least based on something other than "muh power level" and linked back to being a primal saiyan. And the villain fixed the retconned bullshit with dragonballs bringing everyone back to life. Like oh shit nigger, there were consequences for all those actions.

DBZGT fixed the bullshit that was everything wrong with DBZ