Oh for fuck sake

Oh for fuck sake

HAHAHA SERIOUSLY

I mean, that's what happens when an invasion force comes in, rapes all your women and then forces the men to become cucks because of PC.

u know the product is shit when u have to hide the main reason the it exist for

Fucking kek. You autistic cunts will get triggered over anything.

This. I can almost guarantee you that this bitch is not even close to Muslim. They stuck a hijab on her to move product

Not mad.....i do not use cosmetic products...my wife will not use loreal from now on ...

CNN------------------> god , how low they have fallen

But why?

Don’t really care about the hijab, actually think they are cute. I just don’t understand how this can be used to sell hair products. The point of a hijab is to cover the hair

the fuck

They want Muslim women to buy their product. It's fucking advertising.

Remember! Traitors die first.

whats next,bald women?

What's next, a Rabbi in a foreskin campaign?

Oh but there's more..

¡Those bastards!

so brave

Since when those lesbo feminasis use beauty products? cuz they are the main target of this or i'm wrong?

I think you're on to something.
Give them a call and ask for marketing.

Islam is an expansionist death cult which needs to be eradicated.

Palestinians are also being horribly murdered by Israel.

The only way trump can redeem himself is by nuking the area and solving both problems.

I mean, she's not wrong.

>The only way trump can redeem himself is by nuking the area and solving both problems.

he might just do that if they suggest it on fox and friends one morning

Fake account m8. Nice try Serguei.

>Politicians bomb third world shit holes
>Corporations pay off politicians for unlimited immigration from third world shit holes
>Corporations expect Mohammed and Dindu to buy shit from them and to work for them
>Mohammed deems the corporations as heresy and only buy locally and dindus dont work and live off of govrament checks

Women who are known to not want to show their hair in a hair care commercial.
Shit doesn't add up!

Diversity prints money and if the right hates it it prints more money. I wonder how they expect a hair campaign to go when your model has covered hair, though...

>and if the right hates it
They deem anybody who hasn't drunk the cool aid as right leaning.

Firstly, friend, it's flavor-aid. Second, yeah that's the point. If you say any then against this, you're a bigot, and it's trendy to mock bigots.
Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that sort of crappy behavior is right, but there's also nothing wrong with using whatever model they want to sell their shit, even if it's dumb.

She really isn't wrong here

imagine if a lingerie company released an ad showing a woman wearing a shirt to advertise their bras
that's literally what's happening

I mean, this looks pretty stupid, but chicks with hijabs probably do wash their hair. Seems like this is one of those committee decisions - promote ourselves as super progressive and sell hair products to a niche that has been ignored. Win win for the corporate types.

I dont like the kikes, but they are doingthe Lord's work making all the sand-niggers cry uncle, especially if they nuke the Middle East and get taken out at the same time

win-win.

The only good Muslim is a dead muslim

sweet fucking christ

Everybody out there. Pack up some pork products and mail them to your local mosque

>white males getting triggered that minorities and women exist

#whitefragility

just kys you butthurt whiny fucks

¿Did you just assume my race and sex? We're all anomalous here.

Hey, makes sense actually.......

Selling make-up products marketed to Muslim women to cover up all the bruises on their faces and bodies from those "tolerant" and "loving" Muslim men in their lives!!!

It's like selling sandwiches to starving Ethiopians.

I'm Muslim amd the truth is that this woman is the reason as to why Palestine is being destroyed. She is part of the problem.

kikes are sand niggers. their history is about their wandering the desert for years. you fucking moron.

>reason as to why Palestine is being destroyed.
that would be called islam and the moslem delusion that mohammed is a prophet of god.

Oh man. That sure was an original and thought provoking response. You have shown me the light, faggot.

IN A HAIR CAMPAIGN? What's next? Burka wearing swimsuit models?

Kek they already did that a few years ago.

Your perfect prophet:
"So let man observe from what he was created.
He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs."
>backbone and ribs
Does this count as a mistake in the perfect quran? Or just one mistake of many?

More genius from the prophet (Protip: don't take biology advice from Archangels)
“Gabriel has just now told me of their answers” [to the questions he had been asked]. . . . As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.” On that Abdullah bin Salam said: “I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah.”
>my side!

[Laughs in Mexican]

>Jews put on a strangle hold on business and banks to gain power and control
>Jews get furnaced because of their strangle hold on business and banking
>jews use furnacing to get themselves a state
>Jews return to strangle hold of business and banking
>Jews use strangle hold on business and banking to furnance sandniggers
>Sandniggers cry foul and try to break strangle hold on business and banking with religion
>Jews use strangle hold on business and banking to sell sandniggers hair products while furnancing sandniggers

Proof?

FBI or vigilante whatever you are stop preying on autists

Sorry not burka, hijab but its all the same shit.

You rely on English, I'll go by the Arabic you illiterate faggot.

All this proves is that you don't know shit. Congrats, faggot.

|--Ribs are here--|

vagoo is here ---> whence comes the baby
(asshole is here)
|--Backbone is here--|

Not even muslim/sandnigger but anyone can see you're retarded or at least spatially hindered

.....So be supportive of women and dont body shame them....unless it's your religion to do so in which case sell them shit.

The woman is lying down you retard
ribs above, vag in the middle, backbone below

More like you are a lying faggot rag head. Not who’s you are replying to btw.

Ya hanna na ha na na hannana! Everybody suckin sand!

So you are telling me that
a) you read classical arabic (original language of koran
b) only those who read classical arabic (dead language) can understand islam
c) allah was obviously wrong when he says islam is a universal message for all mankind since the only way to understand the universal message of islam is to know a dead and therefore non-universal language.
>you are as intellectually stunted as your false prophet.

actually we all die first

um no.
>glad you are not a physician

Do you not realize that everything placed on news and media is one gigantic circle jerk to control and manipulate you toward one way or the other? It’ll make you scream heaven praise allah if you’re left, gain more hatred if you’re right, and vice versa on other media outlets. They’re all in it to sell sell sell in any way it can. Cover girl gives CNN clicks, CNN gives Cover girl business.

nope

Yup, that's correct.

Triggered? We think it's hilarious. Nothing better than laughing at plain old human stupidity.

It's about a man you fuckwit.. not a woman.

>hair campaign
>hijab

yes
yes
and you must be an Americuck. A dead language? filthy basement dweller.

these people are so blue pilled that they think bringing in thousands of Muslims to rape their own women is anti isreal

Charlemagne's grandfather worked so hard to keep the Muslims out of France...

I mean, technically they’re not wrong. Whoever isn’t a mentally ill leftist is tending more toward rationale and principles, aka the right.

Thats because Charlemagne was a fucking G

Faggot, ALL Arabic media is in Classical Arabic to this day. Spoken Arabic is a different story. Don't talk about things you know nothing of.

um, mohammed was speaking about where semen comes from dipshit. You know, from below the ribs and below the backbone, not between them.
>keep lying to yourself your prophet loves you for it

Correct

you never heard of the womb where the fluid goes...between the ribs and backbone...where man is created. a billion year proces from nothing to single cell to complex being. you must be the retarded exception.

incorrect.
>but even if you were correct, the point still stands. Arabic is not universal language so fake god allah wrote "universal message" in non-universal language. (Oh plus there are non-arabic words in koran - mix and match allah, which begs the question, why was total arabic not good enough, why did fake allah need to use non-arabic words?)
>also by your logic, of the supposed billion moslems, most are not actually moslem since they cant read arabic.

that verse is about the womb. where the fluid goes.

Exactly, we're laughing at their expense. Some people might get agitated, but even so this just provides more material for us to make fun of them for.

nice try captain dunning kruger
Again see

No point in even aaking if you are THIS retarded. you made that clear thanks.

so powerful

But if it's a hair campaign isn't the hijab blocking the point of the ad. Fucking morons

nope, not even close
Unless you are telling me there is a mistake in the koran.

Sure. Nevermind actual explanations you never read. Ibn Kathir is one. What about Qurtubi or Sa'di or Uthaymin or from the Companions. No. You take anons bullshit and thats where you learn. You are the exception to the complex being rule.

I understand inclusion but don't be a fucking moron

the only mistake here is your lack of knowledge and understanding. but you are too stupid to realize this so...what should i expect?

>the koran was a mistake
Fixd.

I see, then you tell me how islam can be a universal message if it cannot be understood by someone who cannot read arabic?
>your lame argument is understandable. After all you are starting to face the reality that your prophet is fake.

faggot. are you too stupid to learn? or lazy? which one? no excuse you illiterate sodomite.

better shit2do

I see, the universal message for all mankind cannot be universally understood unless some who is not allah explains it.
>sounds like universal doesn't mean what allah thinks it means.

if it makes you feel any better, L'Oreal isn't doing it to be inclusive. They're trying to appeal to a wider audience to make more money. They'd profit off anybody if they could, as would most.

I'd sell camel piss to moslems
oh wait...

so you have no excuse pussy. that shit wont fly in the end. all that other shit you do is worthless. stay illiterate.

faggot. are you too stupid to learn? or lazy? which one? no excuse you illiterate sodomite.