Dont fuck with the cartels

lol dat look like lasagna

What the actual fuck

actually reported this is messed up and wrong

mexicans

Mods mods mods. This guy is spreading criminal content. Arrest his beaner ass

Fucking narc

More o.o

This is criminal content and messed up. it shouldn't be here or anywhere for that matter.

Even Satan is a newfag

Calm down troll Satan

Dude this happens in México here you can do anything and the police would do nothing

Someone reverse image search this

Cool sounds like a magical place I bet the people there are so happy and free

People that do this are who you retards actually support when you buy fucking weed.
Fucking potheads.

Nigger shut the fuck up. Make weed legal problem solved.

Aug 7, 2017 - Mexican Sinaloa Cartel members dismember and strips face of collaborators of The Jalisco New Generation Cartel and they put a nice warning message to.

I hate Mexicans. They are slow poor dumb ass drivers. They are too dumb to learn or speak English. Look at their country - It's a 3rd world dump. Their food is no great culinary treat. After taking a dump they put the used toilet paper next to the toilet instead of flushing it like a normal person. They are ugly. All illegal aliens need to be removed and the border needs to be fortified. They are only good for picking weeds. I didn't always feel this way about messy-cans but after living among them for too many years I have come to despise them deeply. This is my truth.

Don't be a pucci

lol this has to be bait
>got me

I live around them and they are hard workers much more so than others. Everything else is pretty much the same as other people good ones and bad ones.
Their food is fucking great. To say otherwise would just mean you're a bullshitter.

Stfu Mexican guacamole ur just tryin to give birth to useless ESL roaches, fuck Obama for that stupid immigration law shit, watch birth rates and white and black unemployment grow up 0 to 100

I am a fat mexican beaner who will use this 99 cents skull made of spic-made plastic and pray to my fallen ancestors who were masters of goat fucking and losing land

U're* Learn the English language nigger.

AKA Mexicain Chipople salsa, Fuck the mexicain, they have political power in USA.

Lol. Who tf y'all buying weed from. I don't smoke anymore but when I did I was at my dudes house who grew the shit. Fucking frat boys paying $25 a gram

it's too dangerous out there, take this.

well, it's just bad if you are a criminal yourself, normal people don't get that much involved in shit

are you fucking retarded kid? cartels will just sell it cheaper, "problem solved" my ass.

Fucking kek’d

smallpenis

Nope. People aren't going to buy garbage when they can get good bud at the store. People would just grow it here if they needed it to be dirt cheap.
Kys faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

Goddamn. You are one impossibly stupid motherfucker.

Holy shit this thread is full of 12 year olds and 16 year old white knights. You guys are killing Sup Forums on certain nights. God you guys are awful. Make this a good rekt bread plz.

Do you really think the cartel only sells weed? How fucking old are you? They sell people, cocaine, heroine, and everything else. Are you fucking 11?

What you third world border apes dont know is the Diseases you brought over here by BORDER HOPPING have killed more people around the world then Ebola ever will! Like Rabies,Influenza,Measles, Polio and Cholera, Syphilis, Meningitis, Swine Flu, Tetanus,Whooping cough! You third world bring this shit into this country every fucking year! FUCK WETBACKS THE TRUE DISEASE CARRIERS OF THIS COUNTRY!

Were we talking about other shit? No we were talking about weed learn to follow a conversation especially if you're going to partake in it.
All of my fucking what's. Well at least you mad.

You were talking like they only sell weed you moron and you also talk like these cartel members are people. No they are not they are criminal scum.

Don't be a retard who complains but doesn't post anything. If anybody is killing anything it's you cry babies post something and stop crying

Fine

Is this good enough?

Makes me wanna reread berserk...and play dark souls 3...
And I wanna believe most of these anons are trolling...but idk...like get ready for a fuxk lot more of this shit in your streets and homes...the way the worlds going...

More random shit

This is a nice skull.

This is gay and retarded I'm out

Things are the calmest they have been in my life, young one. Have hope!

Is this from a cartel bang bang?

Faggots from Sup Forums

>not buying weed from the white man

true.

Im gonna take the bait

If you really think the mexican cartels are this violent over just weed, then your mom probably drank the bong water when she was pregnant with you.

Caption this

how the fuck do they do it

>when bae sits on ur face but she weighs 300 lbs

no

Sharp knife, for starters.

Why are you so angry? haha are you blaming Mexican immigrants for how unemployable you are? You fucking loser hahaha

Nigga is that Frieza's second form?

Mexico has the 11th-highest GDP in the world

It's a rich country just so corrupt that most of the citizens there are poor as fuck

I know this is bait, but I buy from dispensary. Before it was legal bought it from a friend that grew it at home.

Donald Trump put it best - mexico is a shithole country made up of shithole people. Its time to build that damn wall and keep the sick beaners out!

if they are so hard workers then why dont they fix there own country instead of trying to make america just like shithole mexico

Yeah our country is shit, from where I am there is at least a couple of people who get killed at day at downtown all over the city. The world has gone completely heartless.

I wish that the US would go to war with the mexican cartels, I would enroll just for that. I want their weed crops to get napalm striked and I want to see those piece of shit cartels die. Plomo o Plata, you either help them or you die. To an average human being you have no gun rights in mexico but most of the cartels get their guns from the US anyways.

letraroja.com/sicarios-le-sacan-corazon-a-menor-edad-video/