When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

>legit thread

You should retire this lame copypasta and get a new hobby.

Spit back on her face

I don't know but maybe you should ask this guy.

Never, Girls are precious and should be spoiled, not harmed.

Boys are evil. They need to be spanked hard. They need to be punished. They need to know where their place in the world is. That's how you make them into men. Put them down and force them to grow the fuck up. Make them cry.

>hop on Sup Forums and make up a thread about having a fantasy where you get to beat a little girl.
that's what i would do

Mental abuse Op don't feed her for a day . Don't talk to her like a child treat her like a adult and explain to her that in many countries people get there hands cut off for that. She is lucky you gave her 2$ She proably has done this before. If you want to disciplne her get some flip flops and spank her ass bare.
My counsin did something like your daughter and his pops left him on the side for the road acouple miles from the house and made him walk home. IF she has a phone take it away no internet no games no sugar books and school. Santa anit coming either block of fucking coal/

Back to tumblr

and steal money from HER wallet

gegit sled

I once replied to copypasta once, but that moment is almost over now

calm down, feminazi
you do realize this is Sup Forums right?

If you need to assault your children because you can't psychologically manipulate them in to doing as you wish, then you must have a very low IQ.

anytime

this

This pasta is stale.

you do realize that was a troll, right?

Take away her tv or phone privileges or something. Or Wait for her to fuck up again, then spank her, make her regret it.

often

This is why you as a gender never achieve anything.

Imagine what women could do if they channelled their inferiority, hamstering and hatred of anybody better than them into something positive.

It'll never happen though, easier to sell your vagina.

id give her 10 bucks every time she spit in my mouth. you think she would go for it?