User, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?

>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?
>a-are you a race traitor?

Fuck off

Get the fuck out of here nazi scum.

Because I passed the 8th grade

no, i just believe in individual rights and general freedom. do you think i'm some disgusting commie femianon?

Not angry enough. Yet.

this

Because I'm not retarded.

Come from an all-white family, know my full genealogy all the way back to England 150 years ago, white AF...

But I'm not joining you. Because you're fucked in the head. Kill yourselves please.

fuck off cottonfuckers try building an economy before starting a war you dixie fucks

Well, the KKK is literally just 1 guy and 3,999 FBI agents.
Second one, Heimbach is a stickler for presentation, and I'm not presentable enough.

Why is she so smug?

aryan's are aliens

I love being white. I come from largely German stock with some Swedish as well. Sad fact is niggers, fags mudskins are fucking this country up. Enjoy your aids sympathizers.

Fucking this. Conservative redneck America is ghetto as fuck. Uneducated cousin fuckers who couldn't pass high school basic algebra. Ended up at dead end jobs blaming rich liberals and poor niggers for their misfortune the same way dumb niggers blame rich conservatives and poor rednecks for their misfortune.

Reality is that they, just like niggers, are poor because they lack the motivation to change their lot in life. So they stay the same.

On the flip side. I know a lot of rich people who are just rich because they happened to be born rich. They were born with vast holdings and passive income, and think they "worked" to be rich.

People are what they were born to be, and few have the capacity to change that. Fuck. Most people don't even admit it.

they don't like my skin tone

I mean fuck, I'm middle class. I was born middle class. I'll die middle class. I didn't work for this though. I had decent grades. I got a few scholarships. Worked my way through college, but I'm not bill gates. I don't know what the next big thing is and I wouldn't know how to invent it or market it if I did. I'm smart enough to pull in 80k a year and happy I'm able to maintain my station in life.

A childhood friend of mine was given meth by her father, who subsequently raped her. Her mother used to whore her out. She has had to fight like hell to end up making 35k a year at a stable job and she's in horrible mental health. Had a breakdown when her dad got out of jail and came back to town.

Our environments make us.

who's this semen demon?

Because I'm not an emasculated faggot that needs to join a club of other sad faggots to feel accepted & to mask my insecurities & sense of powerlessness

>has to edit unsuspecting people because the real white supremacist movement looks like shit

lmao fuck off

I would but i'm a jew

Just not a follower cuck like you

You might find "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell interesting

OP if you really wanted to bait you would mention famous white people and claim their successes, like a real white supreme. Oh well, you can try again tomorrow.

come join the cool guys

i bet you've never won a trophy in your life lying ass

Nope, I'm a nigga & I'm already in a gang

Looks like a boy

honestly i'd be so in

Nice stutter, edgy virgin. Go to bed, kid.

And I bet you won several participation trophies. user, I'm glad I triggered you

Im white, but if this is pure race. Fuck it. Extinct this shit.

Because Neo Nazi groups are drug dealing / using subhuman trash that are nothing more then white niggers.

and the KKK is a bunch of sister fucking inbred fucks.

Why cant there be a group of people that know they are better then niggers but not have to prove it by getting 500 hitler / nazi / spider web tatoos all over their body or playing ghost while baning their cousin?

Because becoming a neo Nazi isn't freedom of speech and gets you attacked on site in this country

well he doesnt sound triggered, but nice reaching into the darkness for that.... ooo shit...
My bad.. the whiteness.

I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

chunckels keeps the rest in line by fear of eating them.

Lmao I would LLLLOOOVVVVEEEE it if he visited his palastinian buds in that exact getup.

KKK? The group that was essentially destroyed by a Superman radio broadcast? Aaahahahaha!!! Its true! Its all true...

sadly, that nowadays most of them look like the people my grandfathers used to kill in the war

Neo nazis are too dumb to know Hitler planned to conquer the United States.

>The group that was essentially destroyed by a Superman radio broadcast?

Never heard that before... sauce?

cause nazis suck war

nice try FBI

gooooogle....

Didn't we already prove the shirt the girl is wearing in op's pic is photoshopped

its not you fucking nigger

Nobody on this board is an actual Nazi (except for the stormfags that like to frequent Sup Forums).

All the average Sup Forums user is interested in are traps, vidya and anime. In other words, the types of degenerates that Hitler would have no problem gassing the fuck out of.

Most of us are suicidal anyway. Wouldn't he be doing most of us a favor? Wouldn't the world be improved without most of us?

>Wouldn't he be doing most of us a favor?

I know he'd be doing me a favor. The only thing that's stopped me from killing myself is fear of fucking it all up and ending up a semi-conscious vegetable.

But if someone came along and told me they were going to gas me and it would 100% absolutely kill me? Sig Heil, motherfucker!

This is what shows up if you reverse image search it, you pea brained oaf.

All of this. Actually as close to legitimate non-fiction as /b could possibly be.
Good jobob anonson.

that pic is fake

>tried to join multiple nationalist groups last year
>didn't get into any because of Ashkenazi ancestry
>my nigga im just tryina resist white genocide here

What are these guys even complaining about then? Plus you get all the qt3.14 Nazi girls

If you don't believe do it yourself user otherwise it proves you hate being proved wrong

>Plus you get all the qt3.14 Nazi girls

No girl wants me, Nazi or otherwise so whatever. If they want to go out on a date or something I won't say no, lol.

She reminds me of my Moldovan soccer player ex. Not a whole lot of boob but the ass guys.... the ASS ON THAT ONE she had legs like a fucking horse.

lul nazi turbovirgins so ronery they have to photoshop female companions.

The girls that I know that came.out as far right all kinda hang with the same people. Just be a good citizen and you'll find yourself a nice Nazi girl with rad dyed hair that likes kinky sex and guns but hates most people. Dream girls man. Well those or winter girls. Hey why do you wanna die anyway?.

Yes.

Kill yourself.

Or maybe because you have a fucking nazi flag behind you. Fucking bitch.

shes absolutely perfect on the outside, too bad about that brain, though :(.

It's photoshopped she's actually on a soccer team and that's the teams jersey. Some Nazi dipshit shopped it to make it actually seem that they had good looking women.

I used to not have a problem with niggers. Then I read a couple HuffPo articles and I was like Seig Heil!

That's not even a true image you moron.
If you want to be like hitler, then kys.

She has a cute penis

nature vs nurture bro what if she was simply born with less mental fortitude. people in similar situations have left with vastly different results.

Sorry. I couldn't hear you over my massive erection for Nazi womsn

You've got it all figured out don't you bud.

>>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?
>>a-are you a race traitor?

No. Because I am not white.

Sorry to hear that user. How does it feel?

Go to bed, pajeet

Let's face it user you couldn't score with them no matter what . They'd probably just call you a pathetic excuse for a white man .

One on the right looks like some kind of greaseball. Nazis will let anyone join these days.

Niggerrific

Not good. I now know how Michael Jackson felt.

Did I say I am brown? I could be yellow or black but noooo you right away assume I am poo in the loo.

Kek. Nah I do alright for myself. I hold the correct values and on the outside we don't seem like stormfags. Simply work hard go to the gym and do MMA and you'd be surprised how easy it is to get woman. It's just confidence and not caring. I know that was bait but might as well try to help another user even if we have different points of view

Look user I respect that it's your off choices and kudos for not being like so many who feel the urge to tell everyone on why their right. Wish you the user

Cmon pajeet, Asians dont use Sup Forums. Go ram a truck into a crowd of swedes or go wipe the poo of your feet but i know you arent picking rice or stealing my tv

Same to you user.

OP is a faggot

Go lose a war, fuckface.

Kill yourself coalburner

Try it whore, race war and you slimes will return to where you belong.

Lel ubercucks joined the thread to cry cause they dont know what bait is

If you want to be like a nigger go get shot

Get overthrown cause your government was the cancer of the world

Mycroft Holmes and the gang.

Wow, you can use tineye want a medal?