Last thread 404'd. post whatever besides hugbox

last thread 404'd. post whatever besides hugbox

Kill yourself.

you first faggot

Bumpin'

Are these still band from the faggot mlp mod? Or did he get a real job and leave these threads be?

Just me or is the newer fluffy stuff just not the same?

I like both old and new, tbh. A lot of old stuff is nice, but the new stuff tends to have great stories because they seem to be done by the hardcorists who have stuck out the culling.

Art might be not as good, but the stories are better in my opinion.

who knows. haven't been enough fluffy threads lately to find out

I miss shaferaraks

I dont

I like a lot of different posters, but most of these are newer peeps:
Backstubb
TitanFluff
FluffyFoals
FierceDeityLynx
Fluffus
ShaferAraks

These are just some of the newer artists that post. The older stuff (like MuffinMan, etc.) don't seem to post anymore. :(

I also read a lot:

Hugboxing_Faggot
Justaguy
deathproofpony (bout fucking time a new story arises, (an oldfag))
AetasX (newer writer, fucking brilliant)
Gardel

That's about it off the top of my head. I follow a lot more in my favorites list.

bump

When it comes to the torture stuff I just want some sort of reason. No, not a hugbox moralist reason (although that can work also if done right). Something like a fluffy stealing somebodys food. I just like a reason. Another thing I don't like is the surge of fluffys hating "poopie" babys.

AetasX is best. ShaferAraks has great comics. Only two I recognize from the list. Oh and TitanFluff.

yet again I took a 4 month break from fluffys about and the stuff on the first page on the booru didnt catch my eye

I agree, but I can't turn away from a good joke. Even if it is kind of senseless.

Just follow who you like, then.

checked

so why is it that scientists haven't actually made an animal that's capable of basic human speech yet?

cause its more profitable to invest in cat girl research

AetasX is mediocre at best. The best writers on the booru are deadweight and wangew _wick.

Hugboxxingfaggot is good, but not very imaginative.

but is there a scientific barrier to it or do they know how to do it?

Have you thought about a moralist barrier? Even then science isn't far enough to hard code language into the brain. They are only just finding out how instincts are passed down.

>have you thought about a moralist barrier?
if you're referring to ethical issues then yes I have, but I honestly don't see why it would be a problem to tweak genes. scientists do it every fucking day now

probably because it would get to close to violating the whole "no near-human intelligence gene splicing" rule in the genome statutes in the US.

Holy shit, is this still a thing?

I have some dumping to do.

I'm obviously missing something from this series. If anyone can fill in, that'd be cool.

fuuck!, I need more abuse sir art! where did it all go?

>checked for deadweight
Nothing shows up.
>checked for wangew_wick
Nothing shows up but a shitty comic with bad art.

I don't know what you are talking about.
AetasX is the bomb. They write a varying degree of content and actually has skill. You're crazy if you think their stories are "mediocre." Same with Hugboxxingfaggot. I think you are trolling people with respectable work.

>Faguette

Sauce? Google didn't help me much :l
the guy has a booru

also, McGonagall

artists name is huuhuu I believe. he's on the booru

Fuckin' noob. Search for author:deadweight and author:wangew wick.

I can't believe I didn't spot the obvious signature, user, thx and sorry for wasting your keys

Did. Search results still zero. Boob.