Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/lt._ma'liik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ofcourse

Would you fuck a tide pod?

Fuck yeah I would.

Not if it looked like that

>Would you fuck an alien?

Male or female? Humanoid or some kind of slime oh YES alien babe, your entire body is slime and the grip/thrust possibilities are tremendous...

Like I said yesterday, if anatomically possible yes

Hell yes. Especially a xenomorph or reptile grill

What if it looked like this?

>implying the alien will give you a choice

Can you imagine what kind of diseases they could carry? I mean most of the worst diseases humans encounter are from animal husbandry. Then again you could be famous being the first person to find an alien species... And fuck it.

Animals aren't sentient though, maybe sentiment creatures have less of a chance of carrying diseases? OwO

No. God does not support the bastardization of his creation. I would never breed with a non human. It goes against gods will and desire for us. We were made in his image.

>unzips pants
>"It's afraid"

Kekroni

Hivemind.

It would be impossible to breed with an alien, our DNA just would not be compatible.

Also god isn't real so that's not a worry anyway.

the bible disagrees with you but whatever, we all believe it's just a matter of professing

no

Only if she has a valid green card. I ain't supporting her dreamer-ass kids.

Oh boy wrap me up

The bible is an amalgamation of stories and ideas from other religions.

Do you celebrate Christmas in December and have a tree?

Congrats you are a pagan now.

The bible is god's word. Stop pretending to be ignorant bringing up santa clause.

I've been really down lately and things with my GF haven't been going well at all, I feel as though we're just together just to be together, not that I'm taking her for granted it just feels like she's not into me any more. If an alien grill came down to earth and wanted to take me away I'd go... Or a lizard grill from the center of the earth. I just want to be taken away from this place.

How about a lizard girl from space?

I want to be like K from Blade Runner 2049. Just have no connections and no one to let down. I want to get it on Blue ray and just constantly watch it. If things persist the way they have then I'll probably end up doing that. Just obsessed over something I can't have, a place I can't go to, someone I can't be

Oh yes :) I like her a lot

saved.

I also think she is very cute, I would be happy

So... Is this a scaly thread now?

No its an alien thread

But feel free to post space lizards

fuck off with your shitty bait fbi

Yes >:(

Just report it and move on

Don't give it attention.

Life saving bump, I like scalies and space grills

No ):>

No u >:((

Post moar. And give us some herm aliens too. Gotta do something for us faggots.

pls stop ur scaring me.

Mm ok, just this once >:/ but remember to stap

Most of my aliens are female, my more gay stuff is less on topic

Maybe... depends if its cute.

Unless you want to be a gay fish

She so fucking cute

Who drew that og pic at top?

Elllllliot.

Hell yeah. The deadlier, the better.

of course, that is one of my biggest fetish.
but as long that i wont get pregnant or harm in any way and she dont look like an hp lovecraft elder god

sure

Master chief

Heheheheheheheheh

Naw I mean they would. There are lots of diseases that humans carry, that we have just become immune to. Or diseases that would have a different effect on another species.

Y E S
E
S

But user, Mexicans are hairy and gross.

Gotem.

Fuck yeah I would probably

That's not user >:( that's OP

God I need affection in my life

Since mankind first looked up at the skies, he has dreamed of having sex with them. See: the myth of Tithonus.
We have learned, with great sadness, that we cannot fuck the sky. We will not be the peerless hero who deflowers the virgin sun or the lady of the moon. We cannot even make love to the stars.
But we hope that there will be living creatures who dwell in the stars. We hope that we can reach them and find friendship, that our species is not the sole intelligent life, alone in all the heavens, growing ever more maddened by its isolation. No, that we cannot accept. There must be others.
And when we find them, we WILL have sex with them. Their blood may be acid and they may breathe poison, but we WILL have sex with them. They may have clawing razors for genitals and limbs that would crush our human frames as easily as we can crush a baby's skull, but we WILL have sex with them . . .
You are like the early caveman who asked Thog Uklakala HOW when he said he would fight a saber-toothed tiger and win . . .
If we find aliens, we will have sex with them, just as we soar across the sky, just as we traveled to the moon, just as Thog hunted the saber-toothed tiger at the dawn of man.
We WILL have sex with them, no matter what difficulties we may face along the way. We WILL have sex with them, because if it comes down to it WE WILL BUILD A MACHINE TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM.
— An anonymous post on /tg/

fuk the hell yes

ayy lmao

A real jedi

Terran philosophy at its finest

You know most furries would a snayyyk!

Yeah

More snayyyks and other furry ayyys

Pic related: Her species' homeworld is 500,000,000 ly from Earth

Jesus what galaxy is she from?

Andromeda is only 2.2 million light years away so she's from a really far off one.

yes i am very lonely

Haven't come up with that yet... She's my scalesona, by the way... You think I'd have her backstory scaled out after 15 years...

The the cartwheel galaxy is 500 million light years away.

Or you could scale it back a bit and just make her home world orbit a star within the milky way.

I need something extra thicc in my life

sauce?

Only if its a trap

e621.net/post/index/1/lt._ma'liik

Vanilla Ayy lmao

Religion is the primitives explanation for why the sun goes down at night.
You've just been adding whatever you want to your ethos.
It's cool. I know religious fags. They seem happy in their reality.
Heaven and Hell is what you make of it here and now. Oblivion awaits us all after death.
Most people don't mourn non existence prior to their birth. Don't let death bother you.
Or you know, keep coming to my fucking door and making me afk.

it depends if the alien has women shape of course

kek

Is it over 18? If so... probably not. I figure if you're old and busted in your 20s on Earth, being in space for ears with all that cosmic radiation has to make the situation worse. Newly spawned chicklings, though, I'd fuck them in whatever orifice looks the tightest regardless of it's function.