Ppl of Sup Forums i'm asking for your help i've been a chef for 20 years and have worked my bollocks off and took a lot...

ppl of Sup Forums i'm asking for your help i've been a chef for 20 years and have worked my bollocks off and took a lot of shit for my knowledge as a chef and i'm pretty good at what i do last year i was part of opening a new restaurant and was doing really well but this girl who i hired as my sous chef stabbed me in the back and did a lot of dirty shit throwing out food lieing to the bosses and owners all behind my back so she could take my job i ended up leaving cos i'm too fucking nice i'd really like to get back at her in some way specially since i found out that they finally fired her a month after i left i wish they had of seen through her i had to leave cos i was finially making my name now i have to start all over again i did all the work and she took the glory i was literally doing 90 hours a week he rname is eva hourihan shes 26/27 years of age and lives in sligo,ireland you'll find her if you google the sligo food trail in conjuction to her name if any hackers can mess with her or something i'd fucking love it thanks in advance

Wtf is wrong with you? Go burn her car or something.

Holy fuck that is the worst paragraph I've ever read. You are a faggot, and a food garbage person.

fuck off brit

KYS fuck-tard

Left a great review citing her incredible dedication to her work. Does that help?

N Y P A

>hires bitch
>won't fire bitch
>ragequitz

Did you mean: ppl of Sup Forums i'm asking for your help i've been a chef for 20 years and have worked my bollocks off and took a lot of shit for my knowledge as a chef and i'm pretty good at what i do last year i was part of opening a new restaurant and was doing really well but this girl who i hired as my sous chef stabbed me in the back and did a lot of dirty shit throwing out food lieing to the bosses and owners all behind my back so she could take my job i ended up leaving cos i'm too fucking nice i'd really like to get back at her in some way specially since i found out that they finally fired her a month after i left i wish they had of seen through her i had to leave cos i was finally making my name now i have to start all over again i did all the work and she took the glory i was literally doing 90 hours a week he rname is eva hourihan shes 26/27 years of age and lives in sligo,ireland you'll find her if you google the sligo food trail in conjunction to her name if any hackers can mess with her or something i'd fucking love it thanks in advance

You made the mistake of not standing up to her. You're a fucking chef, don't act like some line-cook dog that walked in with nothing but his expired food handlers card. If you truly built the reputation your work ethic implies, then your name should easily float above the shit she tried to drown it in.

source: am also a cook

> i ended up leaving cos i'm too fucking nice

Gordon Ramsy is a chef. You are a beta faggot. What the fuck is wrong with you? My kitchen is My. Fucking. Kitchen. Shut your fucking face and do as I tell you. I have never had this problem. My only problem is the new hires all want to fuck me and I don't fuck where I work.

Do you even sentence bro?

Periods. They are called fucking periods. They separate sentences. If you can't do that how I can trust you with raw food stuffs you faggot?

Looks like she's been featured in Go Wild magazine. You been featured in a magazine op?

your retarded

I ain't a cook/chef, but this guy makes sense.

Kill the bitch and get your life back on order. Then you're alright for the next few months, till you get caught by the cops.

MODS MODS MODS!

I also went down the chef route, got sick of being treated like shit for fuck all money doing a stressful job, traded that for a gay fast food job, so I still got treated like shit for fuck all money but wasn't even remotely stressful by comparison, then worked on skills to get out of this bollocks industry known as catering and now I have a great job.

I still enjoy cooking but I have an immense hatred for people and having retards in position of power.

What's the point of posting this everywhere anyways?

They're called full stops. A period is something a bitch does once a month.

Words have more than one meaning. That's why there is a dictionary. It's a big book so you might have just ignored it while looking for trap mags.

>Irish
>Doesn't immediately car bomb her
Dude, what the fuck?

this

go sell insurance. or something. you will never know peace until you leave the fuckdom of food service.