My daughter is only 5, but my number 1 fear is her running away with a nigger...

My daughter is only 5, but my number 1 fear is her running away with a nigger. I already make sure she is almost never around them and my wife will homeschool her. Any other steps i can take to prevent this?

You idiot, you should let her get some controlled exposure to niggers. People who grow up around niggers learn to see them for who they truly are, while those sheltered from niggers get curious about them. If you isolate her from niggers, she will almost certainly have a positive impression of niggers from the media, while seeing niggers in real life makes people despise them.

Let some nigger rape her for a bucket of KFC

rape her yourself so she submits to white cock

nah there's nothing you can do, women know nowadays that black cock is superior in every way. just accept it because it's just a matter of time before she's torn apart by some BBC.

Listen to Women that love niggers have never seen a bad one. They do it because their families raise them vilifying niggers and label it a taboo. Then when they hit the rebellious years and start having sex, the first thing they want to do is fuck the "bad boy black kid" that their mommy and daddy always warned them about.

Typical conservative... FEAR, FEAR, FEAR!

Or just move to Maine where the population is over 95% white.

This. Trying to isolate your daughter from niggers will just make them into the forbidden fruit, and she will want niggers even more because of it. The easiest way is to just let her observe a few niggers firsthand and form her own opinions about them.

The only way to avoid it, is to encourage her to date a black boy. She will rebel against you and instead she will spread her legs for a Mexican.

Nigger detected, kys

Raise her to be a hardcore right-wing racist religitard in an all-white community.

Surest way to make her into an atheistic feminist libtard addicted to niggerdick.

Making them this "exotic" and rebellious will almost guarantee she fucks one the first chance she gets

Your helicopter parenting is setting your daughter up for the perfect rebellion.

At 5 you've got about another 7 years to drastically improve on your parenting skills and have a complete change of attitute, otherwise you'll end up with a degenerate.

Just tell her you'll disown her if she does.

Just let her see what kind of scum niggers and mexicans really are, and don't try to shelter her from anything, because that always backfires when your daughter reaches her teenage years and starts acting on her hormones.

More likely just a beta cuck.
No nigger would have faggoty dick picks

Terrible idea. Making something forbidden will make it more appealing to your kids when they reach their teenage years. Don't just tell your kids that niggers and drugs are bad and punish them for questioning you, but introduce them to the facts and let them reach their own conclusion that they should stay away from niggers and drugs.

>no citations

white bois getting so desperate they resort to making up stats. pathetic!

Show her films of Africans people. How they kill and enslave each other and have been as far back as we have records. Do not isolate her, expose her to the truth. Let her see and learn on her own. You need only support and guide her, not instruct her or shelter her.

Make sure to instill her with seething ignorant hatred for anyone who is not white, then stunt her learning of the fact no one in America is 100% nationalities that are "white". In fact, just don't teach her much of anything, because then she will learn to hate herself for listening to her ignorant idiot parents. Wait... no... just give her a lobotomy, then she is a mental-gentle forever and you and your inbred brood can rule these genetic aberrations how you please. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Dass rite, dis sheeit raycis! Ooga booga, where da hwyte wimmin at? Muh dikk be needin wimmin n shiet!

>People who grow up around niggers learn to see them for who they truly are

fpbp.

Tell her the truth. Like how your average nignog can barely spell words that contain multiple vowels.

Case in point

norway is that way --->

probably b8 but honestly that's the best way to ensure that she'll go fuck a nigger the moment she becomes a legal adult

Back that up with some real world experience. Take her to a place with lots of niggers and a heavy police presence during the daytime and let her watch how niggers interact with each other, and maybe even let her interact with a few niggers, and you will have red pilled someone for life.

Just skim past BET for 10 minutes. That should be enough.

Or just bring up articles of crime and shit that involve niggers. Which is literally 80% news anyway

Nigger culture and people with a nigger mindset like you destroyed the black race and stripped away what little dignity it had left. You niggers are a cancer, kys. Even honest blacks can't stand being around your thuggish and violent asses.

DONT WORRY LOL HER SHE WILL GET FUCKED BY HISPANICS LOL OR MEXICANS

lol so ''white genocide'' is happening cause of white men LMAOOOOO

You shouldnt be ultra racist around her.

If you are super angry about it and really racist, she will get turned on by the taboo of a black guy

My uncle is super racist and that is what happened with my cousin.

homeschooling is worse

white bois mad there's NOTHING they can do to stop the browning of america. sad!

Case on point. This is precisely the reason that second generation Asians in the US lean left so much. The first generation of immigrants usually had it hard the first few years and spent a lot of time living in the hood next to niggers and spics and learned to hate them. Because of their hard work, their children get to grow up in much safer environments without much contact with niggers, and the children usually adopt political views opposite to their parents because they've never seen niggers in action and view their parent's beliefs and customs, particularly the rightful distrust of niggers, as backwards during their rebellious phase.

My chinese uncle openly told me that he hates niggers and mexicans right in front of his kids, but his daughter became a campus SJW and his son became a vidya playing betacuck. The best thing you can do is to keep the racism toned down and let your children draw their own conclusions.

Your race does nothing but in fight with each other. You don't take care of your children, reject half breeds, and promote a life style of drug use and violence against each other. The best of you are singers, dancers or athletes. Entertainers only. You lack stability, success and security the 3 S's needed to build community and family. You'll never brown america because other races inherently see this.

Show her videos of niggers killing people and committing crimes while she's young. Show her those types of thing and shell grow up hating niggers, or at the very minimum being scared of then and thus she'll avoid them

My parents tried making my super religious and that backfired completely cos of teen rebellion etc. I'm now the compete opposite. Just be laid back and chilled about it, I'm sure the chances of her being with a black man are low. Just move to a predominantly white neighborhood and you'll be good

kys nigger

If you're really that worried about it, the best thing you can do is send her to public school in a minority heavy area. She learn to loathe them if she isn't similarly worthless as a human being.

aight white bois, i think we all know why you hate niggas so much

they are 12% of the population, move if they are in your city dumb ass

So we talk about money, cars, houses, family, businesses and building communities.

And your comeback is a picture of dicks.

Yea. There's nothing more to be said here.

that shit dont mean nothin if you cant even satisfy your woman. white bois just cant compete

What else would you expect from a dumb animal? Frankly I'm impressed he's worked out how to use the keyboard. Though from his language usage I suppose he could be using the text-to-speech function.

trips of truth

TRIPS CONFIRM

>Hoes and skanks are satisfied by material things and the size of cocks
>This is why the majority of rap songs talk about hoes and skanks and why the videos contain them
>This is also why an ideal trophy wife for a nigger is a hoe or skank, bonus points if she's famous for these attributes
>Women are attracted to stability, confidence, and the ability to maintain a job and family
>This is why world leaders and CEO's no matter how fuck ugly and tiny their cocks may be, run around with with real trophy wives (models, actresses, women of power)
>If you need proof notice the current president has the body of mashed potatoes and the personality of used a tissue but STILL has married and divorced MULTIPLE models and women of power that would NEVER be seen with a nigger let alone marry one

Most races fuck hoes and marry women.

Niggers fuck hoes, never marry them, get them pregnant and then run.

Black cock is...

Instill the same values that it's wrong like stealing, cheating, or killing. And if she did it then she is dead to the family.

If she isn't a piece of shit, and you're not some looser family, actually have some class and power then no kid in their right mind would embarrass themselves and their family that way. 90% of trash which do are losers to begin with, low class, or have some major issues. It's just common sense blacks are lower class. Always have been and always will be. I don't care what SJW says otherwise. We all know it.

No thanks, Chris Hansen...

just kill all the niggers moron. simple

Liberalism is genetic. "don't teach people the truth because they will rebel" is kike nonsense. People can internalize their values. No sane person wants to eat rotten fruit which is what "forbidden" fruit is. No one is crying that parents that teach that fags are an abomination is turning the kids gay.

Don't let her have any modern media exposure, avoid the education system like the plague and don't live near any niggers. Congrats, without jewishbrainwashing she will see them as the animals they are.

Yep how am I gonna piss daddy off cuz he won't buy me $200 shoes... Hi there Tyrone

All is yellow to the jaundiced eye

Hey OP I know a few methods. Email me at [email protected]

Absolutely this. Im not a bad boy per se, but I have a ton of hood qualities interlaced with my cracker personality and white girls just gravitate towards me. Especially really hot ones because we do things you scared little white boys just don't. Lol