Roomate just caught me beatin my meat, what should I tell him?

roomate just caught me beatin my meat, what should I tell him?

Tell him you were thinking about him whilst doing it.
Then kiss him.

this

Ask him to lend a hand.

dubs called it

Should of just kept going, now instead of him being the guy who watched you beat your meat, you're the guy who got caught beating his meat.

be all chad about it. don't be a scared little faggot acting all "golly gee I sure hope you don't tell nobody about that"...be all like "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK? CAN'T A NIGGA GET A LITTLE PRIVACY WHEN IT'S ALONE TIME?" Then play it off like you're just joking and put your hand out to shake his hand. He'll look at your hand and refuse to shake it and that will probably be the end of it.
Or ask him if he wants you to do that to him.

If they didn't offer to help out by sucking you off, they may not be very friendly people.

Tell him you suck dicks

tell him to knock next time and never speak of it again
>anything else and you're a faggot/retard

This, dont be a pussy faggot

DO IT
Then GT results

What were the circumstances? Were you in a common area? If so, you're retarded.
Were you in your private bedroom and he just walked in? if so, beat him with a bat.
Do you two just share a college dorm room and he has ever right to be there? if so, then that sucks and you gotta be more sure of when he's NOT going to be there. Also be in a position to instantly cover up should you here him putting his key in the lock to come in. (been there done that)

it was to his dead baby sister

that's good advice. an alternate would be to his sister/mom, if he doesn't have a dead baby sister.

side note: a good way to lose a friend is to fuck his sister. my best bro could not get over that fact and I haven't spoken to him in about 4 years.
Miss you Steve.

"Ahaa suh dude..."

Sure thing, officer.
How retarded you think people are?

This
also, if you share the room, leave key in the lock, so you have to let him in. Works every time. When I think about it, locking the door every time no mater what is the time is a good habit I developed from my paranoid childhood.

>roomate just caught me beatin my meat

a tale as old as time

Well, now that you’ve been caught, there’s no reason to hide it any more. So just wack it any time, any place. He’ll get use to it. And hey, you never know where it could lead!

Bang on his door at 2am and when he opens it just stand there masturbating.

Cum on him, and tell him "we're now in this together"

OP here, just finished. must unproud nut ive ever had. Good thread

He probably went to beat his right after. Don't stress it. Act like it never happened.

N O T H I N G