What's disturbing, is that 100% of girls produce disgusting fecal matter. It's kinda sad, actually

What's disturbing, is that 100% of girls produce disgusting fecal matter. It's kinda sad, actually.

Take a look at these girls. Could you honestly picture either of them taking a nasty ass dump?

The last 2 times I put my finger up a girl's ass, I felt shit. Fucking stank too.

>an essential human function is sad

mm that;s when you go deeper
then just wipe it on her sheets

would be great to watch

mmmm

I'm wondering if they knew?

>Them yes, their shits probably smell like manwhiches
>Actual cuties, no

thats normal and healthy i don't see any problem with that
i also like to take a big dump

Are you in 4th grade?

They look like shit

My ex once admitted to me that she would sometimes finger herself while shitting. Something about it stimulating her g-spot sometimes if she took a really massive crap.

Anyway, pooping is something everyone does. It's the great equalizer.

you never ass fucked a girl when she had diarrhea?

they know when you hit their chocolate cream but don't say anything because they hope you don't notice. Also they know they can't do anything once they already allow you access to the hole

thinking of hot girls taking fat dumps or having messy diarrhea is a huge fetish for me

WHAT?

I don't give a fuck.

I would likely eat the corn out of their shit.

>Lonely scat fetishist ashamed of his degenerate perversion.
>"Ugh, I wanna start a scat thread but I just feel so ASHAMED of it!"
>Sits in basement for awhile, browsing Sup Forums then has an epiphany
>"I-I know! I'll j-just make a post about how it's icky that girls poop and hopefully someone will post some scat pics!"

You're a filthy degenerate.

Just think, the scariest, coolest. Most hardened, and evil men out there like El Chapo, Hitler, John Wayne Gacy, and all of the above would sit down in the peace of their own bathroom at the end of the day to feel the release of an exploding or gentle turd slide out from betwixt their anus, wipe the poo from their ass, look at the paper to make sure it’s all clean, like everyone else then continue being evil fucks.

it's so hot finding a girls dirty panties when there's a little shit stain left behind

>fucked a girl when she had diarrhea
I fucked my ex wife in the ass so hard one time, it made her have diarrhea, and she shit all over the place while I was still fucking her. Does that count?

Have you never read this book, OP?

>Hitler
>Evil

You spelled savior of the white race wrong.

When I was in college I picked my girlfriend up from behind and it startled her to the extent that she ripped a massive fart (right in the palm of my hand) and sharted her bikini bottom.

She ran to the bathroom and came out crying hysterically and told me I was a dick for doing that to her.

We had been at the beach all day drinking and then we got Five Guys after so she should have known better.

>You spelled savior of the white race wrong.

Grab your Nintendo Switch and hop into bed. You have school tomorrow.

Kek.
My ex was really embarrassed when she diarrhea'd on me, she got up and ran into the bathroom and wouldn't come out for like an hour.
But I wasn't even mad. I mean, I literally fucked the shit out of her. I was pretty proud of that, actually. I was more upset she didn't let me finish.

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, BEANER

OP you and your faggoty reverse psychology have been caught red handed

I think you missed that u put ‘coolest’ in there brother

>implying girls are humans

This. I think girls don’t get enough fiber or hold it in too much or something, because when I stick fingers or sharpies in my own ass I never feel shit.

retard

Ditto for every other animal, fish, bird, and insect on the planet.