MCDONALDS CANCER'D MY ASS

I ate a McDonalds meal for the first time in my life. My parents would always restrict me as a child from eating junk food. But now that I'm an adult I wanted to try it.
Here's what I ordered:
>3 sets of fries (they were very over salted)
>filet o fish
>quarter pounder deluxe
>Big Mac
>2 drinks (1 Sprite, 1 Coca Cola)
>1 caramel sundae, and 1 chocolate sundae
Pic related is finished meal. But I got hospitalized. Do you guys want me to continue story? Will post pics from hospital bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/735946241322799105
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3361575/Size-six-model-takes-100-McDonald-s-cheeseburger-challenge-manages-impressive-FORTY-FIVE-row-s-13-000-calories.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a lot of food

fatass

I hope you die
saged and reported

Kys

Comfy bed

I woulda gone with 2 dozen krystals or white catles for my first time. On a side note I've never eaten at kfc

what sort of colossal faggot gets hospitalized from mcdonalds jesus christ

let me guess, your stomach hurt and then you farted a lot

Tell us the rest of the story.

Ambulances rushed my ass here

Are you white?

Guess I'm now a #BurgerKingBro

Bump for interest

vegans
also this is a slide thread

someone who was raised by vegan non gmo all natural dieting hipsters

B A C K S T O R Y

Did you get heart palpitations from the salt and caffeine and sugar? Jesus christ that's a lot of crap

>when you think your meal will cost $7.99 but it costs $10,007.99

Wait, did you just overdose on burgers?
That's the most american thing I read today.

Meanwhile, Trump eats McD

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/735946241322799105

Msg masterrace reporting in
If you don't eat a spoon of msg everyday you're a fucking weak homo.

>his body hasn't adjusted to a constant stream of fast food toxins

You could inject black widow venom into my fucking veins and my liver would sort that shit out no problem.

Thanks Carls Jr.

>McDonald's
I'm not surprise. I don't eat the healthiest. I eat a lot of red meat, which have a lot of fat. But I stay the heck away from McDonald's. Every hamburger I have ever had went right through me. Every meal was spaced out months, so I doubt it was a problem with the restaurant. Burger King or any other fast food restaurant doesn't do this to me. Not even Taco Bell!!! McDonald's seriously is messed up.

I bet you Trump ate as much of that McD's as he did that gross Taco bowl.

None.

After an overnight stay, it was confirmed that OP
had NOT contracted diabeetus. After being released, he went 4 a grand slam @ Denny's 4 breakfast.
THE END

Enjoy that feminine figure.

so what the fuck happened you fuck

OP finally succumbed to his cancer

RIP OP 2008-2016

Alight I'll try to make it quick and short as possible, there's a dying old woman next to me.

Yes.

Not vegan. My parents didn't want me to become a Fatass

Yes.

--backstory
>so as you know I ordered this shit
>tasted pretty good except for shit fries
>go home 5 minutes later
>at home chilling, watching inside man on Netflix
>start feeling heart rate speed up
>convulsions and extreme migraine
>ice pick headache I feel like taking my pistol and killing myself with the amount of pain
>call 511 on phone next to me literally out of breath wheezing
>"h-help I feel like I'm having a heart attack"
>what's your address Sir?
>"121 sugarloaf drive tiburon" (don't really care about posting my address here)
>they open my door 6 minutes later
>ears are deafening I can't hear shit I just hear "get the...." And radio dispatch
>I got in a mini coma believe it or not
>now in hospital
>ask paramedic "how long have I been here?"
>3 hours
Continue?

OP was the cancer. It was the rest of us who succumbed.

Sounds like your blood pressure went through the roof.
ITT: Salt

>Continue?
Yeah come on, did you die or what?

>Continue?

You haven't finished the story OF COURSE FUCKING CONTINUE

>did you die or what?
dat question

Bullshit.

>Police
>6min response
fuck off

>they open my door
Right cause you left the door open for them?

In before OP has diabetes and didn't know it yet.

You just payed the price for freedom

And that's why your parents shielded you from McFatfuck's. You really should call them up right now and thank them for not giving in to your constant pestering from the corporate advertisements constantly assaulting your brain during your children's programming to consume their "meals."

Nothing to do with Sup Forums

Take it to Sup Forums

Saged

Counter-sage. Keep going, OP.

hurry up

Thread reported. Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

saged

>not-so-subtle personal army request

You'd be a great janitor... doing it for free.

Counter-sage.

Picture my shit eating grin when the thread 404s.

Saged

not conditioning your body with a lifetime weekly meal of fast food poison to better survive the cancer apocalypse.

Eating poison kills you.
Never eating poison means when you get exposed to the tiniest trace amount kills you.
Eating a small amount of poison periodically builds a natural immunity that makes you uncancerable.

Probably because your dumb ass ordered enough food for three people

I'm trying my best, doctors are coming in and out strapping shit to my arms and head

CONTINUE
>heartbeat on scanner is 136
>I don't even know how I'm posting this it's literally going from 136 to 90 and back up
>eyes hurt right now
>ask nurse "how much will this all cost?"
>checks her papers
>$2350 sir
>whatthefuck
>"Oh but I see here your insurance covers it"(MediCal is what I have currently, inb4 commifornian)
>take a deep breath of relief
>(I'm typing this all as its happening right now)
one second guys Doctor coming in

>police

uhh...

>eating this much
>surprised you end up sick

Burgers ladies and gentlemen

>3 sets of fries (they were very over salted)
>3 different burgers
>2 drinks
>2 deserts

there's your problem retard

You can eat Mcdonald's every day and not be fat but you have to limit it to 1 meal and 1 drink, burger, and fry.

have you called lawyer ?

Picture my raging boner when OP finishes his story

Counter-sage.

>>checks her papers
>>$2350 sir

Can I sue McDonalds? Should I make this a legal issue? I mean my insurance covered it for me.

>MediCal
>on Sup Forums
I bet you're a Republican who moans about muh welfare leeches

For what? Your own excess? Nobody made you eat enough for three.

Amerilards

> be american
> go to mcdonalds
> get sick

scary op
I'm overweight and have hereditary high blood pressure and it's stuff like this that makes me reconsider stuffing my face and drinking alcohol all the time
>then I remember I'll be ugly no matter what
and all is good again
but at the end of the day I don't stress and don't really have any health problems so I'm probably fine being thicc :^)

No, you can't

We have the freedom to get sick

Did you think about what you're eating before you actually did? I'm willing to bet you just ate 500% of your daily salt in a single sitting. If you're eating fast food, think about what you're eating.

My job doesn't offer healthcare, it was my only option

And about the story and updates, I'll post each time something significant happened. Right now they have me all hooked up to stuff and I can hear a heart monitor next to me and a coughing woman.

>that'll be $2350 plus tip, sir

trump is a middle class kid who went to a good school and turned his fathers money into billions
he had buddies in college, he would have gone out for cheeseburgers and beers with the guys in the 60s
you can bet he sends interns out for takeout when he isn't in the mood for eating whatever his chef prepares

oh fugg im sory :DDDDDD

He committed carbocide. Tragic.

>prettier than her
>implying a girl
>ugly
I'll be the judge of that. Post pics

>Eating enough food for three people in one sitting filled with salt and sugar and caffeine despite having never lived on a junk food diet before

You did the equivalent of going from never having a drink of alcohol to downing an entire bottle of whiskey in 10 minutes. Your body has to adjust to that shit and you need to control your salt intake.

did you remember to tip the waiter? he probably laced your drinks otherwise

for you

This bitch ate 50 burgers from mcdonalds in a row.
You're just weak
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3361575/Size-six-model-takes-100-McDonald-s-cheeseburger-challenge-manages-impressive-FORTY-FIVE-row-s-13-000-calories.html

Does Israel have McDonald's? Do you have cheeseburgers? Aren't Jews not supposed to eat meat with dairy?

lol

You could try it. It's morally wrong to sue a company for your own retardation but it's happened before and some people got some good cash. You never know, McDonald's could just give you some cash out of court to keep you from drawing media attention, simply for threatening a lawsuit.

There are no waiters

I work in a hospital and that information (what insurance covers, cost) isn't carried around in hard copy by anyone, especially not nurses.

Did the doctors tell you what happened or no?

And this poisonous McShit is spreading worldwide, like a plague. Maybe the quality of food in McD was decent 30 years ago, but now it's just pure diarrhea with additives to make it taste good.

not even that many burgers
what a weak person

kek desu

if you aren't a burger you aren't a real citizen of burgerland

How do you report? I tried reporting an obviously off-topic thread and got warned I'd be banned.

jr chicken is literally the only thing worth getting

We already had this thread.

how about you learn to control yourself it's no ones fault but yourself

I'm more of a burger KANG guy now
the sundaes and mcflurries are still gud tough

jesus. burgers do something about your healthcare system. maybe try voting for bernie

>only three burgers and three fries

Bullshit

Jesus Christ, that's a shit ton of food. You could feed a family of 3 with that.

Don't worry about being banned. Mods are complete fags and ban on a whim. I've spent entire nights getting drunk and making all manner of bullshit off-topic shitposts and not gotten banned, then I'll get banned for making one mildly inappropriate comment a few weeks later, they can fuck off desu.

>doctor just came in
>ask her what happened
>"high blood pressure, you fell into a bit of a coma for a while, you had a sort of a crash. Your body contained a large portion of salt. And your heart suffered....(ears deafening can't hear anything else, just closed my eyes)"

I will try to keep you guys posted

they say you are what you eat, burger

I'm a Canadian vacationing in USA posting from my phone.

Tried American McDonald's and after eating Canadian McDonald's for so long

This shit was the tastiest motherfucking thing I've ever eaten.

Like wtf do you even put in this shit?

Everything in this country tastes amazing and the food is so cheap.

Taco bell is way better than our taco bell.

Restaurants actually FILL your fucking plate with food and it's not just empty carbs and bread.

America Fuck yeah

There's an FAQ for a reason, my friend of the new variety.
Doesn't matter anyway, the mods don't care. Sup Forums is the dumping ground of Sup Forums.

> In b4 American healthcare horror story

OP post more pics of your room. Make us visit your hspital

I mean, you eaten a lot, you fucking lardass, but i fail to see how it actually almost killed a grown man, even if he wasnt used to it, instead of puking or shitting everywhere.

Dont you eat salt AT ALL? Or do you weight 53kg?

Maybe, just maybe, they did serve you something poorly prepared, but it is hard to tell.