Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I've never done a single drug in my life but I want to try psychedelic's
This spring break I want to try shrooms with a buddy while camping but I need tips like how much should I eat for my first time and what should I do while on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't plan it out faggot, just go with the flow when the time comes, you'll over think it and make yourself anxious.

definitely smoke some weed before you fucking eat shrooms

people tell me that why should I smoke weed though? how does that relate at all to shrooms?

you don't have to smoke. I like to smoke at the end of my trips, but i'm a daily smoker anyway.

If you're doing shrooms for your first time I would recommend a dose between 2.5 -5 grams, probably the lower the better if you haven't experienced any highs. Smoking weed is a really good starting point to understand the effects of psychedelics because THC has psychoactive ingredients, but it usually doesn't fuck you up like shrooms, acid or DMT. Smoking weed is fun and harmless (besides carcinogens, if you don't want to smoke because of that I would recommend edibles, but be careful with your dose, you don't want to turn your self off of every drug lol). Also shrooms are a lot of fun, do them in a safe environment with some trusting friends, including one sober one.

You dumbass listen to me someone who has tried both weed and shrooms. Shrooms are like a super weed high. If you do shrooms as your first drug you’re brain wont be able to comprehend it and you’ll put yourself into a coma.

I've had bad trips from taking too much at once. I would recommend 2.5 grams your fist time but take probably half a gram every 30 minutes. I've had the best trips doing that. Also don't do anything scary the first time.

A good dose of shrooms is nothing like weed

do you think the camping in nature is a good idea? away from people except good friends. should I go on a hike while on shrooms or stay in 1 area

Eat like 1g, wait a few hours, eat 1 more gram.

Anons be trolling, listen to me. I've shroomed about a dozen times, highest at 8grams.

A low dose of mushrooms is chiller then weed. A high dose of mushrooms will rip your soul out and show you god.

>you'll put yourself into a coma

Have you ever experienced ego death and how many grams?

8 grams did it for me, but I've heard of people doing upwards of 14.

I dosed and meditated in the dark during the coming up, listening to SOAD. During that experience, I heard and saw the beginning of the universe, saw angels pulling my vision apart, and connected with davinci, ghandi, and cried watching superman because MY PLANET BLEW THE FUCK UP.

Great times. Would recommend a trip sitter if you want to do a heroic dose. A low dose, 1-2 grams, is less intimidating then a joint, nothing to be scared of.

Top kek that last line haha I had to learn about to many shrooms the hard way. Respect the shroom...or it will wreck your entire existence

Oh man, don't even get me started on shroom theory.

Would you believe, that mushrooms are part of a 4d entity that can only experience the human world through our senses?

So, to say, when we get high on mushrooms, they get high on us.

Of course I came up with this idea on mushrooms

I could not even believe what the fuck I experienced. It was like nothing at all and everything all at the same time. It showed me the true meaning of the reality I was living weather I wanted to see it or not. And I am forever humbled and changed after seeing what it had to show me

alright, first of all you gotta understand that shrooms will give you a super introspective trip and they are considered by some as medicine so there's that, be serious about consuming them if you know what im sayin´

Also, there's other things to consider, to have a truly pure experience you have to fast for at least 8 to 12 hours, if you're super hungry try some tea with a bit of sugar (chamomile, cinnamon or lemongrass are a personal favorite), for the 3 previous days, or up to a week, you have to tone your diet a little bit, eat less shit and cut the booze.

For the day of the trip, prepare as if you were going /out/ take out some food some fruit natural beverages all that shit, if you´re having the shrooms raw they'll taste bitter, if you're a pussy eat them with some honey or the aforementioned tea, i personally like the taste, if they're dehydrated there will be no taste issue

Be prepared with a playlist, i´m into old school psych rock and all sorts of stoner rock and all the sub genres in there, try playing with ups and downs in tempo and intensity with the music, it will help and be fun, unless you have bad taste and listen to some pop shit

Take this shit seriously and DON'T MIX drugs, at least not for a first trip, later you can begin to experiment with mixing substances.

Be ready to feel a wide spectrum of emotions but don't feel scared if things turn dark/scary its just the shroom trying to open your eyes, you will come out of it a changed person and probably have a wider picture of "it"

Have a safe one.

Fuck this guy, take precautions. Do your research, make sure you're in a safe environment with people you trust, try about 2.5 dried grams for a profound yet not overwhelming trip. Be smart and positive

It's like the light bulb, or eureka feeling you get when figuring out a hard math problem or puzzle, but EVERYTHING feels like that. It's amazing.

Idiot

Things to do are eat good food and listen to music

I don't know about camping in the woods. But if you're with people you trust and you don't feel like you're at risk, then you should be ok. Just use your best judgement

I'd recommend trying 2 - 2.5 grams of dried shrooms for a solid trip. I have used this calculator in the past before each trip to try different levels and it's pretty accurate. I found 2.5 grams is my happy place level. It's a solid trip without being too ridiculous. Have music on standby if it gets too heavy. Just tell your buds you need to chill out a bit and go into your tent, pop in some earbuds, and jam out. Helps a lot since you only have one sense to deal with. Good luck OP. Hope things go well.

Every time you successfully complete a whole thought, just ecstasy man

Also, as an aside. Don't mix drugs if it's your first time doing them. Once you're more experienced with psychedelics you can try mixing. You want that first experience to be pure. If you really want to, smoking weed towards the end of the trip when you start feeling pretty normal can help lessen the comedown. It feels more like a soft glide down then a brisk descent.

For your first time 2 gs is perfect. I have found that by going up .5 each time you can raise the bar without being to overwhelmed. haha although 2 is still going to really rock your world the first time

Derp, forgot the link twice:
shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

at what dosage do u hallucinate?

Take 3.5 grams with nothing else in your system right as the sun sets

Don’t listen to anyone on Sup Forums put a couple hours aside to do your own research it will be well worth it

Depends on the kind, if they are gold caps(the reg standard) I would say at least a g is the threshold. Also remember to take it now less than 2 hours after your last meal for full effect

how much time in between trips do u take. like how long should i wait before tripping again?

lol there is no worse idea than this

at least two weeks. Start at two, then go up to 2.5, 3, 3.5 ect. Be warned an 8th(3.5gs) and above for your first time can be a worse time than you can ever fucking believe. Especially if you have never done hallucinogens before like LSD or K

would lsd be a better starter than shrooms?

its different

Oh yeah its a completely different story. The two work every differently, I only mentioned it in case you have ever done a hallucinogen like it before. To be honest though I much prefer LSD to shrooms because I feel like you are way more in control of the ciaos you experience. However some have said they think shrooms is more enjoyable so it's ultimately subjective

Yeah don't take 5 grams even 2.5 grams is alot depending on the strain I'd say start with a gram and work your way up. You can always take more you can't take less. That being said I took 2 wicked strong doses my first time so I guess if your gonna get wet you may as well go swimming

To be more clear LSD works more on your intelligence and creativity wheres shrooms is more of an emotional thing. If you are intelligent LSD should be easy to handle, if you are dumb not so much. Which you are is up to you. Shrooms is more if you are very well off and in control of your emotions than you will love it. If you are emotional unstable then you will have to live though a fucking nightmare that you cannot wake up from

Yeah starting with 5 gs is a fucking rape sentence

Wrong

Definitely plan it out. There is a lot of peer review scientific literature you can get on government medical databases about psychadelics and the consensus is very clear...

Environment and preparation matters.

It can mean the difference between becoming a happier more open person, stopping mental illness and permanent (or at least long term) positive personality changes and depersonalisation and an extreme anxiety disorder.

The negatives will not happen if you know what to expect, know how to handle it, and build your environment accordingly.

Having said that: calm safe setting (campings good) with close trusted friends.

If the trip turns bad remember you are in control. As one who has never done psychedelics you will be shocked at just how conscious and in control you are. It does not impair like alcohol or marijuana. It just makes your perception and sense of reality all wonky. So if things go downhill you can literally will it back up. Thats important to know or your panick can feed a bad trip.

They are totally different drugs acting on different parts of the brain producing different effects

What you just said is like saying "you cant drink whiskey until youve done weed. You wont be able to handle it!!!"

They are not the same. At all.

This. Weed and shrooms are completely fucking different. Although they do go great with each other, they preform completely differently

7 grams should be enough to get a good experience

This if you want to end up living every life you could potentially ever live at all at once.(this will be a bad experience trust me) but go ahead

Id recomend 2 grams cuz thats what i started with it was a pretty good time

I have a bunch of experience with shrooms. Ive grown my own for a few years now. There is some bad advice in this thread.

First, dosage. For the love of god, do not take 5 grams as someone else suggested. 3.5 grams is a typical dose but considering your lack of experience with any drugs i would suggest taking 2. If you feel real confidant go ahead and take 3.5 grams(also called an 8th).
I dont suggest taking less than 2. Less than that and you probably wont get the visuals.

2nd, weed. Weed is good with shrooms for two reasons. 1: it help with the nausea. Odds are you will feel nausea and probably throw up. Dont let that scare you. Its normal. Try to keep it down for as long as possible but when you feel like have to puke, do it. You will feel fine afterward. 2: weed helps you feel relaxed. During the "come up" phase you may feel some anxiety but it will pass. Weed helps it. However, because you have never smoked before i dont know if you should combine the two. Weed can be pretty intense the first time.

3rd, ingesting. I hate eating them. They taste horrible. I like to make tea. Buy some canned Green Tea, not fruity shit. Heat a cup full, bring it to a simmer. Not a boil. Remove from heat, add shrooms. Let sit for 15 minutes. Drink that shit. Drink it pretty quick. You and your friend will have to do this in separate batches.

Shroom tea continued: i forgot to mention an important step. Strain the shrooms out of the tea but be sure to squeeze the liquid out of the shrooms.

I think smoking weed for a non experimented taker is a shitty advice. Leave the man living his own shroom experience without the contamination of other substances.
Don't smoke weed man, it can take you to a really bad trip if you are not used to drugs.

Thats what i said.