BANE?

BANE?

ISIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

mind = blown

Why do people kill each other? Why do WE kill each other?

I don't know man. I can't imagine ever killed someone no matter how much I may hate them. It's scary.

They're costume designer is top tier, hollywood quality.

I really like his post-slug hair.

Because it's in our nature to destroy ourselves. It's in out nature to kill ourselves. It's in our nature to kill each other. It's in our nature to kill, kill, kill.

The he'll happened to his face?

BRAIN?

>How it feels to chew Five gum

WATCH IT MURICA

Is it bad that I busted out laughing after watching that

He need some milk!

Yes it shows a delayed reaction time you should see a doctor about that it could be serious

damn, practical effects look so much better than CGI

No it isn't retard.

JUST

WATCH IT NEGAN

what's up with all these irl gory videos on here lately?

Who would have thought that's what happens to your head

it's just one lonely russian autist

Mods are asleep. One nigger was posting sinks the other day.

you guys trying to drive out redditors?

Brendan Fraser isn't looking too good.

It's a dog teeth dog whirl

it looks almost fake

Is he ok?

>i like you

Sinks?

So fake.

Check those rubber eyeballs.

amirite /gif/?

never have i felt luckier to be alive and not in constant danger

Based redditbro

>"""""""""""""we""""""""""

In this case he had spray painted anti-ISIS graffiti on walls.

ISIS does not want anyone challenging their legitimacy to rule.

It's not rocket science Bob.

The fact that you have to ask means you're both new, and probably lucky you didn't get in on this meme without realizing the implications.

who would have thought TWD was so accurate in its gore

You're always in constant danger.

In Australia 4 people got mangled and chewed up by a theme park ride.

Shit can always go down, my friendo.

Yeah sinks.

Sinks wasn't that long ago was it? Or am I getting old?

CIA?

>In Australia 4 people got mangled and chewed up by a theme park rid
plis gib source

>violence ever solves anything

Violence is the single form of action that has settled most disputes and permanently fixed most options in all of human history.

Look at this chart. What do you see?

The countries that have been most at war are the countries with the highest standard of living today.

Fear of death is one of the best motivators.

Just google "Dreamworld accident 2016"

Just google it nigger. They won't shut up about it.

>Theme park ride is rubber dinghy rapids

>4 adults, 2 children in one dinghy

>Malfunction, dinghy jams and flips

>Kids are thrown clear, but have to watch parents die

>2 of the adults are held down by the machine and drown

>1 is chewed up by the machinery head first

>The other feet first (apparently)

I am new to this board specifically yeah. I'm assuming it's CP.

I don't care who you are that's gotta hurt!

Shit argument, look at Russia and what a fuckin shithole it is and then look at Switzerland

It's been a while user. You're getting old, and time is passing faster than you realize.

>tfw Y2k was 16 years ago

> You just know ISIS thinks this is "epic", in the 13 year old sense

In a sense, yes.

>new to this board

It's a site wide meme.

Maybe I'm old like this nigga

This is why I rarely leave the house

TOOK IT LIKE A CHAMP

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Actually considering his entire head was splattered in a fraction of a second, it probably didn't hurt very much at all.

Sinks started on Sup Forums before going sitewide. And you're half right, eventually people who wanted to join in just started posting sinks.

>The countries that have been most at war are the countries with the highest standard of living today.

>oh no its retarded.

>b-but look at these two exceptions

The majority of the countries that have been involved in most conflict the last 500 years are the best places to live.

Would you rather be living in Russia or in Serbia?

>You're always in constant danger.

comparatively speaking of course. I don't live in an unstable society nor a totalitarian oppressive one, where one step out of line and I'm kaputt. I'm not at at high risk of getting shanked or bitten by a venomous creature, I don't live a war zone or am i fleeing from one...

>England, Germany, France, Scandinavia are all literal shitholes

>it's way better to live in Somalia

I've been browsing the site since 2011 and I don't remember any sinks. Though I spent most of my time on Sup Forums starting off.

You have more chance of dying in a car accident (which could include severe crush injuries, burning to death, being "degloved" among other terrific opportunities) then you are of being executed by a rival faction or oppressive regime in a war zone.

Not even memeing.

Just try not to think about it.

I've been here quite a bit longer.

How depressing.

>It's a dog teeth dog whirl
Are you fucking serious? Hope this is troll. If not the phase is "It's a doggy dog world."

Hah, I love that joke about things being older than they actually ar-

Fuck.

Both are stiholes, but Russia is at least white

I actually was going to make one of those shitty jokes, but my joke answer of 15 years turned out to be an undershot.

Don't be so uptight, mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.

Fucking retard

Tangible human idiocy.

The entire middle East literally turned to shit because of war. It was actually pretty posh in Iraq. The US hasn't been in a real war since 1940. Especially for the UK. France is economically worthless. Germany is the exception.

of the adults are held down by the machine and drown
>
is chewed up by the machinery head first
>
>>The other feet first (apparently)
BRUTAL

kek

When have you ever killed someone? Stop being a fucking bluepilled pleb and realize that niggers and mudslimes aren't human.

at least it was quick and the least painful

dying to that weird fucking fire line to that cage would be horrible, dying by fire / anticipation is the worst

>The countries that have been most at war are the countries with the highest standard of living today.
i think you may be coming to the wrong conclusion. dont you think its more likely the countries going to war the most often are the countries most able to afford it? the most powerful ones already? as in, the powerful leveraging their power/military force to gain more power and wealth or solidify their position?

It's easy to see how people always cry this shit is fake. It's fucking surreal. Nothing like this has ever been filmed before in this much detail, and it's all shot like a fucking movie.
Search ISIS slaughterhouse. It's a ridiculous horror movie made reality. It's no wonder some people just can't accept what they're seeing.