Even if fully fledged hyper realistic sex dolls costed around 10kish, its still a better investment than a woman...

Even if fully fledged hyper realistic sex dolls costed around 10kish, its still a better investment than a woman. These are inanimate objects. They wont be able to drain your wallet, prevent you from hanging out with your friends, basically they have no control over any aspect of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/group/145cm-D-Cup-sex-doll/530221_512181567.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.1a65c8a8yVaA2z
beautiful-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40_33_83&products_id=1050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

r/incels

Not only that, they aren't going to ditch you for someone else and take half of your property and a significant portion of your income with them.

They do look pretty good.

huh... I liked the other pics much better, she looks kinda weird in that one, like the proportions are off. Still Ima order one when stock is available.

DAMN

>costs 10k
>won't drain your wallet

You are quite simply a fucking idiot. You'd rather spend 10k on a fucking rubber doll than going out on dates with (and creating opportunities to fuck) real women.

On doll #3, ask me anything

>How long since you got it?
>Is the pussy still tight and good?
>Rate the pussy against top end fleshlights
>Size of your dick? Girth too pls
>Anal vs pussy? Do they feel the same?
>Is the new material better to clean/not hold smells?

One doll costs 10k a pop.

One real female will cost you anywhere between 100k and 1m, not including any children

Yeah but the doll can't love you back. You can't go and explore the world with a doll. Everything costs money, it's just a fact of life. You'll never find happiness or contentment if you're only ever thinking about money. If you spend your life indoors fucking a plastic doll then that is not a life. It's sad and pathetic and there is a person out there who wants all the love you have to give.

Will this doll wash the shit stains out of your underwear, OP?

You think women love you back? Hold on, it's going to be a rough ride.

You sound like an angry, stupid femanon. You know most real women are evil bitches. The future is clearly love dolls. They will continue to get more lifelike, thru AI. They will be much better conversationalists than dumb cunts like you.

1st one purchased 2015, 2nd in 2016 and it was a fake (a no-name AliExpress seller, trying to save money), 3rd one in 2017. All WMDolls.

All 3 dolls vaginal area tore within a few months, however dolls 2 and 3 had a removable vagina and rather than using the inserts they provide with the dolls, I cut up a FleshLight to use instead. Doll #1 didn't have a removable vagina but this was a huge pain to clean, plus it got loose. Using FleshLight inserts totally fixed all this.

Average sized dick, if yours works with a FleshLight you'll have no issues.

Anal is much tighter but they don't make a removable insert for at least the dolls I can afford.

Dolls 1 and 3 were real WMDolls and they only smelt for a couple weeks, really no issue at all so don't make that part of your decision. Funny enough the fake doll #2 had a really flowery smell and it took a good month to go away. Fake doll #2 had less elastic TPE than real WMDolls and the armpit area tore after about 3 months or so.

Why are you so jaded? Who hurt you lol?

And you sound like an angsty kissless overweight permavirgin neckbeard faggot. When the AI gets good enough even the doll will leave you for being an inferior specimen.

A plastic doll isn't going to taste like pussy.

Or you could find a hot girl who makes her own money and adds to yours rather than draining it?

>All 3 dolls vaginal area tore within a few months, however dolls 2 and 3 had a removable vagina and rather than using the inserts they provide with the dolls, I cut up a FleshLight to use instead. Doll #1 didn't have a removable vagina but this was a huge pain to clean, plus it got loose. Using FleshLight inserts totally fixed all this.

Mine didn't tore it just got loose so I ditched it, $730. Same for the ass.

>Average sized dick, if yours works with a FleshLight you'll have no issues.

Works with top end not with shitty ones, they end up getting loose aswell i have a thick but really short cock...

I had a WM doll aswell, bought it last year from reseller. The smell was disgusting after a few days and I cleaned it everyday... but I didnt use removable so maybe I didnt clean it right, but even when cumming on stomach it smelled.

Thanks for answering.

I'm willing to bet the only "friends" an owner of a sex doll has are online. Probably in some type of goofy ass guild.

>Yeah but the doll can't love you back
>Women actually loving

If someone walks all over you it's only because you let them by not setting boundaries.

if i could get a short and thick model than there goes 10k

>believing in love
I thought this board was 18+

>Women walking all over me
They wont even look at me

With shipping these 145cm are 1/10th that cost.
aliexpress.com/store/group/145cm-D-Cup-sex-doll/530221_512181567.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.1a65c8a8yVaA2z

Nobody is ever going to see you if you're locked in your room playing video games and fapping.

>be me
>mostly unattractive
>average intelligence
>average money
>average everything
>never had an issue getting decently attractive women

not a bragging thing, more just I genuinely don't understand the trouble.

>mostly unattractive

you're average most likely

One day it'll taste far better.

That's a reasonable goal, dumbass. Because most guys can get a rich, hot girl. So easy. Just walk up to her. She'll do whatever you want.

And who are your friends, your 10 cats?

>Unattractive
>Below average intelligence
>Poor
Youre right, when I go out all the women flock to me
Not a gamer actually

>Women respecting boundaries

The ones that look like 10 year old girls is interesting.

Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for others. I've been underweight all my life. Losing weight sounds absurdly easy. All you have to do is nothing. Just more of NOT doing something, not eating. But tho I myself don't have this issue, I understand that others do. And I empathize with them. They have trouble losing weight the same way I have trouble gaining weight. We're all different, user. We all have different problems. It's quite obvious that millions of guys have a hard time getting a woman. Please have some empathy for them.

You've just set your own value. Women who want a long term partner don't mind those things, as long as you work to improve yourself. If you're getting frustrated because women aren't flocking to you then you're setting your expectations too high.

This is exactly how dumb women talk. This is why sex dolls will soon be a billion dollar industry.

why not both?

>waiting for women to flock to you

You could be right. Very frustrated, but my value has been set from prior relationships not from myself. Women dont need to flock, an exageration, most wont even say hello back.

AI Dolls within 10-20 years.
We gonna end up with a historical drop in birthrate on a global scale. And no one will give a fuck.

tbh its probably the most humane way to curb overpopulation.

Good riddance.

It will become a billion dollar industry, sure, but only because there exists an entire generation of men who are too autistic to interact with women. In a way it's a blessing. You will be squirting your pathetic little impotent loads into a plastic receptacle, only washing it out when it gets too crusty and painful for your miniature babydicks. And the world will continue to move on around you, you will grow old and die alone and unloved, not leaving any sort of genetic trace in the world. It's all for the best I guess.

>You will be... washing it out

The AI sex dolls will clean themselves. They will do other chores as well.

>you will... die alone and unloved

I have friends and family, idiot. All you have is your 10 cats.

>not leaving any sort of genetic trace in the world

You can always hire women to carry babies for you. This is being done now, where I live, in America. Completely legal. It's called surrogacy.

>men who are too autistic to interact with women.

I don't wanna interact with dumb, fat, ugly cunts like you. I want you extinct. And maybe one day all you "real" women WILL be extinct. You'll be replaced—with Woman 2.0

My appearance and sex are totally irrelevant in this argument, but just so you know I’m 32m and I have an tiny obedient Filipino wife who worships me. Don’t own any cats, just a regular dude who lives in the real world. You’re here fantasizing about ai sex slaves. Imagine what your family and friends might think about you and your fuckbot9000, dumbass. Nobody will ever want a child with you.

Damn, people tore you a new asshole.

Anyway, I've never even so much as seen a fleshlight, I think a doll would be really strange. I mean, I would try it if I didn't have a wife and kids around. I have VR and have tried the real 3D girls like that Sin game, which is amazing. It would probably be glorious with a sex doll that could move a little bit.

Having said that though. I do think woman can love. When I was younger I would date and break up with girls all the time. I just wanted to experience a lot while I was still young. Some girls were weirdly in love with me. One stocked me for 6 months, which in hindsight was probably more obsession with love. I think they only want what they can't have.

It's sad how many guys on here hate woman because they think them incapable of love, when the real problem is that they themselves are just ultracucks who, every time they met a woman, would put her up on some pedestal as opposed to treating like a piece of tasty meat. Next time you meet a real girl you weird doll fuckers, treat her like a queen and then dump her. Then watch the magic happen.

Pathetic.

Sounds like you gound yourself a real-life sex robot, good work!

What kind of dolls you got?

>control over any aspect of your life

Spoken like a true beta Americuck faggot. Yeehaw.

can i rent one

>wow thats nasty

Nobody tore me a new anything, friendo. Never take anything on Sup Forums seriously. Of course women can love. Just look at your mum ;-)

that's kinda the point, though; some people are incapable of interacting with others - a sex doll is basically just a fantasy and a sex toy combo. what's so bad about that, given we have accepted that we are unlovable, unfuckable, and just plain trash by society's standards?

163cm WMDoll. The other 2 were 140cm WMDolls but 1 was a fake. Only have the 163 at the moment.

Because it might not necessarily be true. The human mind is a powerful thing and it’s very easy to convince yourself that you’re worthless without anyone else ever having judged you at all. You can’t do much about looks, but there are guys out there who have a face like a hatful of assholes and they still get laid. The world is not as cruel as you make it out to be. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it but it’s just so fucking sad that you would choose to settle for an imitation human being.

It's better than nothing.

beautiful-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40_33_83&products_id=1050

so does anyone have a vid or more pics of this beut?