WWYD

WWYD

>background,DNA,and std check them
>if white, breed all 3

Fill every orifice with things normally used to infuse alcohol, and some vodka. Girls get crazy drunk, I eat/drink myself happy, they possibly die, I fuck the mostly empty holes (not the anus of the girl on the right--firstly, I don't like her ass, and secondly, I'd infuse black pepper vodka in that bitch and that shit would burn far too much to be on this side of the fun/pain threshold)..

Left.
First I'd get her shit faced drunk. Afterwards I'll bring her back to my place. Tie her arms together, put her on my bed, and fuck her ass hard. I'd grab onto her hair and occasionally grab her tits from under her shirt. Cum inside her

This bitch would get some special treatment, though. I'd fill her with boba milk tea instead and have her for an aperitif. The feeling of fucking her ass filled with boba would be incredible. If she likes it, I'd wifey her and repeat the experience using jellies, mini-boba, coconut slices, lychee... she'd be my boba bitch.

the fuck just happened?

I got inspired by the name of the nightclub and my love for my own craft collection of infused alcohols. Sorry if my visions of perfection don't mesh with yours. You can fill the dumb bitches with whatever IPA you're currently smitten by, then fuck them silly as they transition from fun-loving drunk skanks to death by alcohol poisoning. To each his own.

Definitely have to go with piercing her nipples with the pin on those tassle earrings while she cries, then forcing her to dance around and try to perfect both the synchronous rotation as well as the inverse rotation technique. Once she mastered that, I'd give her my cock as a reward.

Push them and run away while laughing

I just want them to sit on my face.

Bend her over the bed and fuck her ass. As her moans get louder flip her over and switch to her pussy, and go balls deep. Pull out and have suck my dick until I cum in her mouth.

WWYD?

anyone wanna get cucked? drop kik

I'd slip a ruffie in her drink and take her back home. Once she passes out I'd strip her and tie her spread eagle on my bed. Then I'd fuck her viciously making sure to bruise as much and as severely as possible. I'd fuck her repeatedly cumming inside each time and toying with her in between until she wakes up. Once she wakes up I'll gag her and keep fucking. Slapping her and choking her until she almost passes out again. After I'm satisfied I'd scoop as much of my cum out of her as I can and make her eat it.

RIGHT ONE ...Make her do squats over my face ...each time her ass getting lower and lower..closer to my face

I’d stuff her mouth with a ball gag and tie her to a sybian. Then I would turn on the machine to max to give her one shaking orgasm after another, just for the sake of hearing her muffled screams. I would only stop when she passes out.

Leash her, slam her down on all fours, rip that fucking pussy open with my cock and yank the leash back so she arcs her back while im using her. Finish with a cocksmearing all over her face, and nut on her forehead. Keep her on the leash and tie her outside in my front yard.

OP.....fooken more of the RIGHT ONE ....got some ?