Panera Bread employee here. What do you wanna know?

Panera Bread employee here. What do you wanna know?

when are you going to kill yourself?

What fucked shit do u do to the food/unsanitary practices?

I've been in one of your places once. I seen

>Old obviously rich white people
>Spoiled looking teen girls

I walked out almost instantly.

How does 1+2+3+4+5+6+7... equal -1/12?

Good food?

lemme just ruin this thread. THE SOUPS COME IN FROZEN BAGS, yeah unloading that shit sucked

I will forever boycott faggot-ass panera bread because they shut down my local Krispy Kreme and replaced it with one of your shitty joints.

I've literally NEVER eaten at panera for this one transgression.

St. Louis Bread Company is better.

Soon

Personally, I don't have time to hear my managers bitch about not getting clean dishes out fast enough, So I just wipe off plates that still have shit on them with my hands

Its almost like you guys think I own the damn place

Good bread
Keep it up

do you work at one in the 209

I work at a Panera as well. I'd like to know why the fuck I'm only given a few hours to do all the dishes in the fucking store

Don't give a fuck if you own the place or not. Tell your boss that shutting down Krispy Kreme is only gonna piss people off.

You honestly think I'm gonna choose a homo-ass baguette over a sweet glazed circle of the gods?

So is the panera catering worth it? Is everything fresh or premade?

Don't give these faggots your money.

Have Krispy Kreme cater your event.

freshly made with ingredients out of bags

Bullshit, Its always stale

Probably because you're ugly and they don't want to put you near the customers (real shit)

If you're white, upper middle class, and too good for McDonald's food. Panera Catering is for you

Why work at a Panera bread? Of all places? Serving rich senile old people and bratty teens who's taken dick from CHAD, is pretty shit tier

Then again I guess if you work at McDonald's, you'll just be serving obese niggers and spics so pick your poison

>Have Krispy Kreme cater a funeral

Where do you work?

KEK thanks for the advice
Awww thx user
So same level as McDonald's

>implying that isn't what the bereaved would want/need to cheer them up
>implying that wouldn't be the last wishes of the deceased had they been asked

Is it a liberal environment like starbucks employees. Are most of the employees the gay hipster types like they are at Starbucks

Why won't Paul Ryan release the memos?

I thought it would be a step up from my previous career at Burger King

It's not insanely liberal, I don't get reprimanded for saying offensive shit. But, I've said it before that Panera is the Starbucks of fast food

It ended up being worse than Burger King

Burger King has some good fucking food. I couldn't find any in Florida, so for a year I just quit eating fast food.

Rodeo burger is a fucking 10/10 and the fries are great.

Worked at a Panera back in HS, single handedly worst job I ever had when I was younger. Overpriced, food is mediocre at best. Rich white pricks and negroes angry it's expensive. Underpays and mistreats employees. Walked out on them on a slammed Saturday afternoon a day the other 2 line cooks called in just to go fuck a thot. :) Told the manager literally named "Gayla" to eat my 16 yo dick at the time and hope she died in a fire.

Watch out guys, better stay away from this tough guy.

then i called my mom and asked her to pick me up

I'm the THOT this user fucked

I can confirm he has a micro penis and he cried all 30 seconds of it. I was very disappointed.

you mean bread co?

i have that same mouth fedora in blue camo...

Is there any connection between how much my fiancee loves eating there and her desire to be a suburban housewife taking care of 3 kids and a dog?

Why the fUcK was my mac n' cheese cold?

how the fuck you gonna hire employees that put cilantro on my frontega chicken panini instead of extra basil

I had a friend recently die of a brain aneurysm at 23 and i was just wondering why? its really left me questioning how ive spent my 21 years so far

Yea bk frys are good. I don't get the hype about McDonald's fries they suck

I HATE it when they put cilantro on my frontega chicken panini instead of extra basil. So relatable!

eat my dick homie thems fighting words

I knew a guy who had one of those, it was back in summer and he's currently in a coma. Idk if he's going to live. I also had a roommate that died from an overdose, it was crazy because I was literally just bullshitting with him the night before and then the next day he's dead, gone forever

They're so thin and sometimes they have this weird taste to them

Thanks thought it would be worth ordering as much I like burger king I'll pass on Panera Catering

fuck you