Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad you've all been able to join me here today...

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad you've all been able to join me here today. I'm here to talk to you about why the Earth is actually a cube.
How many dimensions can you see at any one time. Three right? Now if you have a cube say 1 metre across, whats the most amount of sides you can see of it at any one time? Three. Thats because nature is based off of cubes.
If you stand in the middle of a GIGANTIC square and you look at the middle of one of the edges, what do you see? The corners are significantly further away than the closest point of the edge right? This is whats happening with the horizon. The light particles from the edges take longer to reach you and fall further due to the long distances which explains the slight curvature you might see with the horizon. This is why from a plane you might experience this dampening effect when looking out towards the horizon. Now you never really see that the earth is curved do you? Because its not. The earth is a cube made up of flat surfaces. The edges and vertices of the cubes are all covered in water so when you fly around the cube it doesn't appear that you have moved faces as the similar appearance of the water is an optical illusion to hide the fact that the Earth is actually a cube. Similarly, for ships, this explains the prevalence of so many nautical myths, the edges of the Earth mislead and confused the early explorers causing them to give credit to mythical creatures and monsters.

Feel free to AMA

why the fuck are you so goddamn smart?

Tide pods my good user. They're actually suppositories that work better than fish oil!

why, just why?

Looks kind of like there should be a few people living in neighborhoods in Florida and all up the eastern coast of america that would be able to confirm your theory once and for all.

Let me ask what you think would happen if you reached one of the edges and stepped off of it. Would you feel gravity snag your foot as it entered the region "above" that space? What if you leapt off of it so as to exit the region above your space without entering the region above the "side" space? Would gravity cease to exist in that zone? Would you just continue on your trajectory undisturbed?

What if you hung your feet off the egde and allowed your self to suicide tip? Would you swivel over planting firmly on the side space? Would you be erected firmly at 90 degrees adjacent to the angle of the cube? How would you get out of such a position?

When you play so much minecraft that you actually think the earth is a cube

fuck you the earth is a cylinder

It's a torus! fuck you!

I would like to test the masses. Obviously refinement and expansion of the theory is in order however I believe whoever believes in this theory is of a weak mind.
Very good questions. Allow me to elaborate.
Gravity works as in the current accepted *cough cough* "MODEL". The gravity works in a sphere as it always does, however the edges are further away from the center of the cube and it will be less than that of the middle of the face(s). You would continue to the next side of the cube undisturbed with a normal trajectory.
With the suicide tip it would normally not be possible, as the vast majority of the edges are actually water, suppose ice or land WAS found on an edge then should you have your feet hanging over the edge your suicide tip would push you over the edge and find yourself sitting on the new face.

your damn right. the universe likes spheres. because they make sense in terms of gravity and energy conservation. In what kind of fucked the hell up universe would a fucking cube world form of its own accord? exactly.

When you were in school did you learn about axis coordinates? The x, y and z axis's are all perpendicular to each other, forming the perfect corner of a cube, setting up for a wonderful large NATURAL cube. I can't think of a more natural system than a cube. Everything we do today is measured in terms of coordinates and I think there's a very pleasing symmetry to the issue that the Earth is actually a cube itself.

If the only change here is the geometry of the earth, and therefor the structural attributes making that possible, then it stands to reason that walking, or sailing towards the edge should feel like an uphill climb, since you're getting farther from the center of mass. By the time you reach the edge it should be quite easy to keep climbing, but it would be very much like a climb. Jumping would release you from the ground, and slowly pull you back in the direction from which you came while just as slowly pulling you back towards the ground. If you jump literally AT the edge, then you would drift high before noticing the slight pull down and back. that pull would grow stronger and stronger as you steadily make your way closer to the source, and before you know it you'll be doing 90 degrees flying towards some hills.

The same then would be true for water. There would be lots of storms up by the edges, but any water heavy enough to form droplets would be pulled towards the center of the earth, opening the oceans around the edges and revealing your cube to air travelers

90 miles per hours ---not 90 degrees -- sorry

axis coordinates are a construct of humanity. just like measurements of time are a construct of humanity. its not x o clock, its just an undifferentiated point in time and space between the beginning of the universe and the heat death of the universe. x, y and z only exist as methods of our limited consciousness to understand relativistic points of space.

Very good observations. The further towards the edges you get, the lighter the elements get. There is less larger structures both natural and landmade towards the edges, however there is significantly lighter elements that are drawn to the edges due to bouyancy that there is little different. Moreso, the size of the cube is so large such that the gravity pulls it almost perpendicular to the surface due to the distance between the particles on the surface having a higher pull than the actual centre of mass resulting in an almost indiscernible directory towards the surface. MORESO the fact that there is next to no land on the edges means that scientific tests to prove this theory are nigh invalid as attempting them at sea or in the air subjects them to incalculable forces such as the water and fluctuations in the air.

Then how are you sure your understanding of the Earth, incorrectly I might add, as a sphere is not just a method for understanding the limited information we have available to justify the rising and setting of the sun and other such occurrences?
The actual formation of the Earth is still under debate however it is believed that the heavier elements settled towards the centre and as such that these heavier (metal) elements have atomic structures often as lattices that it naturally built outwards into the cube shape with the lighter elements conglomerating towards the edges and vertices.

> The gravity pulls water almost perpendicular to the surface due to the distance between the particles on the surface having a higher pull than the actual centre of mass resulting in an almost indiscernible directory towards the surface.

This makes no sense. Please try again

> the fact that there is next to no land on the edges

Your graphic shows the eastern border of America on the corner. I've been there. There edge.

there's no edge*

your talking out of your ass user. the heavier elements of the core of the earth spin resulting in the spherical formation of planetary bodies, not to mention that in the early stages of planetary formation the surface (without atmosphere) are vulnerable to space dust and asteroid strikes resulting in a smoothing action to the surface of said planetary body, thus cubes are not viable or logical.

Imagine the following
> You Launch a water balloon in to space
> The water balloon contains a waterproof housing piece large enough to protrude its corners through the contour of the balloon.
> The waterproof housing contains a powercell and a heating element to prevent the water from freezing.
> The balloon eventually stales and cracks due to exposure to radiation, floating away without disturbing the shape of the water

The water will be in the shape of a sphere engulfing around the edges of the housing because the amount of gravity does not change the shape of gravity.

Thank you for poking holes anons. This will only help refine it to see if I can get anyone to accept this theory.
And no, I would never talk out of my ass. Never ever.

Not my image ofc, straight off google images. Also I wasn't talking about water being pull almost perpendicular. I was talking about anything falling, say water droplets as you mentioned. Duly noted however and I will upp my bullshit game.