youtu.be/6RVgnXxr4c0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toell_the_Great
youtube.com/watch?v=egDVHZySj8Y
hs.fi/tiede/art-2000005120355.html
youtu.be/zVivTXkNzaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1dNIQVYGXbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Olgapää, vittu!

Hello i'm Väinämöinen, listen to my dope new mixtape, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4UKxMr8RRA

>Väinämöinen

Vanemuine

Kek, coming from the "country" that copied our national epic word to word and copied our national anthem, word, to word.

You'd call it Väinämöinen if your pathetic spot of land would have any integrity.

Ayo hol up waddup

That's pure Finnish chauvinism, my Uralic brother. I forgive you, but back off.

Well he does have a point, I mean copying some else's anthem is a bit dog

>have to go to the store today

Have you heard Livonian anthem?

youtu.be/6RVgnXxr4c0

Well considering your national epic is just collections of Karelian folktales and Anthem originally written by a german who wrote it for finns, eh.

I ain't saying it isn't ok it's just a bit iffy go around proclaiming to be super patriotic in your country. Just do something yourselfs?

But we didn't! That music became Estonian anthem before it became Finlannd's. And the lyrics are not copied from Finnish!

Humm, well if you say so! I just assumed that you stole theirs, this is what Sup Forums says most of the time. But I should check such things in the future.

So, mr Suomi, why steal folktales from Karelians and claim them for your own?

>The original poem, written in 1846 but not printed until 1848, had 11 stanzas and formed the prologue to the great verse cycle The Tales of Ensign Stål ("Fänrik Ståhls Sägner"), a masterpiece of Romantic nationalism. The current Finnish language text is usually attributed to the 1889 translation of Ensign Stål by Paavo Cajander, but in fact originates from the 1867 translation by Julius Krohn.[2][3]

Karelians were considered a southeastern finnish tribe until 50s. Only during the cold war era they started their own identity to have some protection against USSR.

Oh yeah and both lyrics and the song were put to use in 1848 were as in estonia 1869

If you were some Brazilian I'd see the point about being hurted about that someone's anthem has the same meldody. But you're a Finn! You are complaining about your closest relatives! Did you listened that Livonian anthem? I think it is beautiful.

eestie bestie

Why are finns angry at estonia again?

they're just tsun tsun, don't worry about it.

So where are the Khantys and Mansis? Waiting for them to chime in.

It's just bants, finns love you guys.
Finns only hate us.

hate is more powerful than love

But anime says love is strongest.

Love nowadays is worthless, people throw it around for nothing.
What would we be without Hate/love relationship?

mongol subhumans

>Slovakia

Slow-vak tót shitposting.

slavic subhuman

Are those from the Metsätöll music video or from somewhere else

They missed the party boat.

I'm not OP, but I think those pics are from a cartoon made after the Suur Tõll legend:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toell_the_Great

Metsatöll used the same artist (Jüri Arrak).

Post some fug music.

Also estonians, do they sell Gambina in there?

youtube.com/watch?v=egDVHZySj8Y

>slovakia

Literally where?

hs.fi/tiede/art-2000005120355.html
Tunneli Helsingistä Tallinnaan in 3... 2... 1...

I don't care how much you have taxed your alcohol, I'm coming back to tallinn.

Bump

>still no oil wrestler Turkish boyfriend

Removing the Ottoman Empire was our biggest mistake.

That thumbnail made me think of this flash game.

Lmao I remember that
U can still get 0.5l vodka for 6.99€

a roach on a tourism trip in hungary?

No, Turkphile Hungarian.

Very good.

fuck off Cai-Göran
we share common cultural roots with Estonia and there is nothing wrong with it

Why???
You're better than turks.

You're replying to yourself, stop pretending.

He is?

he's a troll. Hungarians have had so much trouble with turks in the past that it's not a sane thing to hear from a magyar. plus huns are through and through christians. Turks are muslim scum

I suspect that because that was a poor bait and replying to a poor bait and SPECIALLY after so long time, must only mean it was him all along!

t.reads too much books about detective stuff.

Yeah but it's still a bit so so.

And don't get too close. Estonians are black market construction workers and one of the highest criminal nationalities in Finland.

There's a reason common people call them varttiyssä.

And no i don't like swedes.

Understand one thing: the Estonians seeking illegal jobs in Finland are not exactly your average Estonian citizens. These are people who have already failed at every attempt to have a decent life in Estonia for one reason or another. They are not intellectuals or successful bussinessmen, not even skillful workers, as the skillful guys get jobs in Estonia. I understand the problematic situation, but don't judge Estonians as a nation on it's lowest class of workers who have failed to establish themselves in their home.

>Understand one thing: the Estonians seeking illegal jobs in Finland are not exactly your average Estonian citizens.
That's what every nation with a huge amount of emigrants says.

>These are people who have already failed at every attempt to have a decent life in Estonia for one reason or another.
Not true, they simply left seeking higher wages. They could've stayed in Estonia, but for less pay.

oispa kaljaa

>They could've stayed in Estonia, but for less pay.
Or like for no pay.
And no, I'm not saying it isn't Estonia's own fault, it is.

>You're better than turks.
You do realize we spent like a thousand years living with Turks in Asia, then another 150 in Pannonia?

>Hungarians have had so much trouble with turks in the past
You mean the Ottoman empire. And we fought with Austrians ever since coming here, and we don't hate them at all what's your point?
>plus huns are through and through christians
AYY LMAO. The average Hungarian is about as religious as the Czech. Which is to say, 80% of us never ever stepped foot in a church, except when somebody died. Can provide actual statistics if you need it.
>Turks are muslim scum
To you they're muslim. To people in the middle east, they're kuffars. It's true though, it'd be better if they weren't religious.

bump

>Post some fug music.
I like this band. It's the same dude who does Korpiklaani. The lyrics, as much there are any, are in Northern Saami. I've always figured though, does it sound authentic Saami or is pure LARPing, as I don't have the ear for that. But check it out:
youtu.be/zVivTXkNzaQ

I hate niggers

gud ebening fuggers :DDDDD

sup fugga

are poeple drinking?

yteeeee

Had enough of drinking for a while.

Are you the user who has been drinking every day?

>tfw 30 minutes until stores stop selling alcohol

Will I make it lads? Make ur bets

>the turkphile user is homosexual
really made me think

I'll bet my self-respect for you making it.

yes

Yes, go for it.

I made it lads!

Well done! What did you get?

0.5L Saaremaa viin and a six back of Alexander

Way to go lad.

pack*

>0.5L Saaremaa viin and a six back of Alexander
When will you finish them?

Too soon

Hommikuks jätkub v?

Peaks nagu

Actually I'm a trap, on my way to being a girl so technically I'm "straight".

>on my way to being a girl
cutting off your penis won't make you a girl and I doubt the mtf surgical operation (if it's even a thing here) could make a completely convincing vagina
I suggest you stop this madness before it's too late

yeah youre a gypsy queen LOL

I waste way too much money on drinking

What would you rather waste it instead?

Good point

palju peab jooma, et olla alkohoolik?

pullo kirkasta ja lava kaljaa päivässä

good night, fuggers
youtube.com/watch?v=1dNIQVYGXbM

too mies on siis juba alkoholisti

Ime piipu

Who is the Master of FUG's and why is it Finland?

>cutting off your penis won't make you a girl
Yeah, here's the thing, I recognize I'll never be a bio-woman, nor would I ever fancy pretending to be one. I'll always be the trans-gal, but that's fine, I couldn't care less. I have what I have, and I'll make the most of it. Everyone has a situation they're born into, some have it easy, other have it harder. You just gotta - pardon the pun - grow a pair of balls, and deal with it.
As for the surgery thing, not that it's any of your business but - I'm waiting for now, I'm hoping they'll develop better medical tech soon.

>Sweden isn't /fug/-
Woah!

Then who is a nordick?

you will kill yourself around the age of 30.

I am part forest Finn.

I belong in this general.

Who are (you) quoting?

That's like a mulatto claiming to be white