A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals, Can I file a lawsuit?

A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals, Can I file a lawsuit?
I was at the K Mart, and saw a Marine, I called him a baby killer. He ignored me. So then
I touched his medals and said, You get these for killing babies. I spit on him.

Next thing i know, i was on the ground unconscious the next minute.

I did not think he would have the guts to hit me in public, the K Mart, in a public place. The store was empty. Maybe if it was more crowded, he wouldnt have done anything.

I thought they cant freaking hit you if they are in uniform?

I awoke 10 minutes later in an ambulance. They told me at the hospital, he hit me like 5 and 6 times, after i was out cold. I have 2 missing teeth, and a swollen nose, and swollen eyes and 2 bruises on my head. My hospital bill is over $10,000, including ambulance ride. Can I file a lawsuit against the military, to get them to pay my hospital bills?

Plus I missed 3 weeks of work, I lost over $1200 in work pay.

Also, they dropped the charges against this guy? How can I re-press them against him?

I think he should have charged civily and criminally, I had no clue a uniform man would attack somebody in public place.

I didn't know they have k marts in shitpostlandia

wew lad

>I did not think he would have the guts to hit me in public

Serves you right dickhead. It's a shame you didn't suffer more

>I spit on him.
That's assault

you had the nerve to single out and spit on someone( which by the way is a form of assault in the states) and state that you only approached the gentleman on the basis that he can't touch you because he is on uniform. how much of a coward are you?

>Australian Kmart
>Marine in Uni in said Shitposter Kmart
>$1200 for 3 weeks

K faggit

Oh this post again

>Marine
>Being able to knock out an Aussie
You need to be more subtle in your bait
>Captcha: Select all da choo choos

Touching someone without their consent is considered assault, at least in the states.

So is spitting on him. Hell, based on what you said, it could be taken as a threat, and if he felt threatened, and you walked within 3 feet of him, you have violated his space, and he felt frightened, giving him the means to defend himself, so long as Fear Factor was in play.

You wouldn't be able to do shit in the States, and you would likely have charges levied against you.

Can't speak for Emu Country, though.

>1200 lost for 3 weeks missed work
That's...
10$ an hour (typical hours assumed)
You're not worth enough to society to file a lawsuit.

>Also, they dropped the charges against this guy?
Shitpost more son

>you walked within 3 feet of him, you have violated his space
how's the basement?

>I spit on him
expecting NOT to get knocked the fuck out

If it would have been me I would've knocked your teeth into your skull too. THESE COLORS DON'T RUN.

Holy shit this made my day.

Saged

I fucking love shitposting.

>I spit on him.
You gave him the green light you fucking retard. If anything, he should sue you for initiating the fight.

If you ever question why you come to /pol, this is the reason why. Man, I love this post.

you can sue for anything you want.

...doesn't mean you'll win, but go ahead and file.

Nobody's really this stupid, are they?

You committed assault. He's in his rights to defend himself from you assaulting him.

You PROVOKED the fight, OP [I mean, FUCKING A, you spat on him]
No court in America will find your lawsuit valid.
Not only did they drop charges on him, I hope the cops have you on an SJW FAGGOT TROUBLEMAKER WATCHLIST and harass your stoopidity on a regular basis. You need to die.

You commited assault, prefaced with verbal abuse, then added battery to the list, and now you want to know your chances of winning a lawsuit?

Slim to none, faggot.

Who's the real shitposter here? OP or the retards replying to him seriously?

Really makes you think desu.

>A U.S. Marine punched me in the head
What did your dumb ass do to him first?

>I called him a baby killer, i touched his medals, I spit on him
Ya, it's a terrible idea to handle U.S. military property without permission. An even worse one to deface it in any way.

>Next thing i know, i was on the ground unconscious
Philosoraptor says: If you were UNconscious how did you know anything at-all?

>I did not think he would have the guts to hit me in public
I'm starting to think you might be retarded

>I thought they cant freaking hit you if they are in uniform?
You really aren't suppose to attack uniformed people first..

>medical and financial problems
You'd better hope he doesn't decide to get his Base commanders involved in this or you may be finding yourself sucking your meals through a straw in a U.S. military prison.

they dropped charges against this guy? How can I re-press?
You best not or you are probably going to be buried under military defense attorneys faster than you got your ass handed to you by the actual Corpsman.

>no clue a uniform man would attack in public
>no clue
I mean, their whole and only job is to publicly fuck their enemies up permanently... you're nothing special obviously..

tl;dr - You are probably going to military jail for defacing U.S. Military property. Enjoy.

Goddamnit bitch. It was your fucking idea to come to this restaurant. I fucking hate Olive Garden. I fucking hate pasta. I fucking hate Italians. You know this shit. But I have to bring you to these stupid ass places just so you'll let me fuck you on a semi-regular basis.

So here I sit being forced to listen to wretched screaming children and ham planets talk about their old lady customers at the fucking shoe store, and my one solace is a plate of spaghetti - the only "Italian" shit I actually like. And your cunt ass has to try and steal some.

Look at yourself you bitch. You've got 2 fucking plates of boxed over-processed slop right the fuck in front of you and you gotta steal MY shit.

Fuck you. We're done. Get some greasy wop-wannabe to take your ass home.

>three weeks of work
>1200

what kind of lazy fuck are you, welfare pays more than that

Don't date roos.

Problem solved.

You tell'em, kid.

lol, this same exact thread - word for word - gets posted every week, and people STILL fall for it.

>Funniest story I've read all night

Cool story bro

LMAO i literally have only read this one time and already knew it was bait. some serious retards on this board

Sage

VINTAGE AUSSIE FUNPOST

You assaulted him and he retaliated? Sounds like fair game, to me.

I've got a castle doctorate.

>A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals
you didn't get punched for touching his medals. look at what you typed

>I was at the K Mart, and saw a Marine, I called him a baby killer.
Insulting the pride of a man is a provocation

>He ignored me.
because what you say doesn't matter to him, however annoying you're trying to be

>So then I touched his medals
physical contact with a stranger

>and said, You get these for killing babies.
not only a provocation over whom he kills but a provocation with your ignorance over what those medals are really for. At this point you've disrespected not only him but the marines as a whole and whichever friends he's seen die. At this point any man after having his pride so sufficiently insulted will be looking for an excuse to do violence

> I spit on him.
In my country, this is considered assault, and possibly much worse if you're diseased. He had every right to let his fist go balls deep on your face.

>A U.S. Marine
kek so this is the elite of the army that lost a war against fucking emus? they must be pretty badass.