Hey Sup Forums so I don't spend much time doing much of anything except for work and this is where I fuck off...

Hey Sup Forums so I don't spend much time doing much of anything except for work and this is where I fuck off. Will someone explain what this is about people were freaking out?

too soon
/thread

Perfection lost too soon.

>this

still too soon m8

What does this /thread means?

...sometimes y'all are dicks... please man.

She's ded m8

It's like summarizing the thread.

I get that what the fuck is the back story?

It means lurk more, newfag

Jesus man.. too soon

So that still did not answer my original question? What is the story behind the pic.

Holy fucking shit so many fucking newfags in here

thus

TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT TOO SOON FAGGOT
what does you not compuryhend

lork mure

It's just too damn soon...

I just reverse image searched you Jew thanks for nothing.

lol, this takes me back. makes me feel young. thank you, op. nostalgia/10

aren't there any pictures of her vagene?

I've been gone for like a month or two and when I came here was this shit of "/thread"

try that first next time faggot your newfag is showing

Hello newfriend, fuck off

welcome also you know it's fake right? Eyes are not center cheeks are rosy and eyes are to white.

Listen here you smarmy little fucktards, I've been lurking these boards for the better part of 8 years and I'll tell you one thing. It is not too soon, because it's been fucking years and after enough time expires it transitions from being too soon into a timeframe that is considered to be long enough after said event that we can now fap to it.
I mean sure, it's terrible that she was taken advantage of for whatever reason but she still has her clothes on so how do we know if this blonde bombshell was even raped?
Too soon? I'll tell you what's too soon. it's too soon for you to be on this board fucking it up with your unwelcome opinions.
Where do you live you little faggots? The time can't come soon enough when I drive over there and fuck your whole face up. Little too soon fucking faggot.

Bro it's fake.

No dead body holds their jaw closed like that. no drug would couse clenching in one specific aria allowing for legs to be up while shoulders are relaxed.

You just got angry over a make-belief story.

Imagine how many other people get away with lying to you.

damn this place is becoming reddit, nice try on some pasta

No, and OP's pic is shooped.
She was never fully nude.

LURK MORE NEWFAGS

Too soon... come on... ffs user

sending irl b& to ur house

FUCKING WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU DOG SHOVELING BOXXY LOVING FUCKING NEWFAG.

smells like ass and newfag

>lurk moar

You say you found kween? You no da wae?

kys

Yu do nat kno de wae

When this girl is posted, the automatic response is to respond with "too soon". No reason, just because somebody decided she looks dead. She isn't, it's just how it's done here.

You must understand: Sup Forums is inhabited by unoriginal superstitious shitposters with OCD. It is now about following comfortable patterns and repetition by rote, creating a feeling of belonging.

You'll notice the same threads posted over and over again for years. The same auto-responses. The same arguments. They call it copypasta, but you could literally automate the process with a computer and no one would notice.

I was there at the great divide. Hundreds of pro/antiboxxy. The hate. The anger.

I theorise they are and Sup Forums is under attack.

But we shouldn't be worried.

Imagine being so boring and lonely that you really shitty meme on the internet and asked people "Do you no da wae". Do you feel like a master troll or something? Maybe you're lonely enough to do this because you spend your life doing boring things like begging for negative attention on the internet, and you don't have any real hobbies. Maybe no one wants to spend time with you because you don't have anything interesting to talk about except your epic attempts at Sup Forums kiddie trolling. No one cares about your life spent on the internet, so you can't make social connections or keep a conversation going with strangers, meaning you will never have normal social contact. What you just did is the best you get as far being social goes, hahaha. That's sad, but you deserve it for being a boring person that's not worth spending time with.

I kno de wey brudda

You need to learn to lurk better.

>de wey
>uganda
>de wey is fucking little children and beheading people who don't talk, act, or think like them.

Oh okay business as usual for Sup Forums

Yeah but if he loved you he wouldn't fuck you, not his own kid. You will have some serious shit in your head after all this you'll be nutso.' 'Is that what you think, cunt?' 'Hey man, I don't think anything. I always liked your ol' man. I just can't get over all this. How long's he been fucking you? It's gross. Like he's okay looking but he's your Dad for Christ's sake. I'd freak if my old man tried to fuck me. Barf.

Listen here you smarmy little fucktards, I've been a faggot for the better part of 8 years and I'll tell you one thing. It is not too gay, because it's been fucking years and after enough time expires it transitions from being too gay into a timeframe that is considered to be long enough after said event that we can now fap to it.
I mean sure, it's terrible that I was taken advantage of for whatever reason but I still had a hard on so how do we know if my asshole was even raped?
Too gay? I'll tell you what's too gay. it's too gay for you to be on this board fucking it up with your unwelcome opinions.
Where do you live you little faggots? The time can't come soon enough when I drive over there and fuck your whole asshole up. Little too soon fucking faggot.