Anybody else think women have better lives? I'd rather be a woman, my life would be much more easier and satisfying

Anybody else think women have better lives? I'd rather be a woman, my life would be much more easier and satisfying.

>Able to date whoever you want basically, have them take care of you
>Always get sympathy and are assumed to be in the right
>Get to act however you want and still be cute
>Literally just don't be fat or super ugly and life is breezy, don't have to worry about dick size height etc.

Being emotional seems fun too. It seems fascinating. Women basically remain children their whole lives. Remember how alive you felt as a kid? That's how women feel every day. Having periods and children might be painful, but there is birth control.

they seem a lot happier, but at least I can think rationally

I love being a man the world is in my hands I can do literally anything.

You're assuming women are just men without dicks.

What? This is mainly based off of observing women I know.

Yes goy! Wouldn't you be happier as a woman?? Well in exchange for your hard earned shekels I can give you drugs and perform procedures that make you... vaguely resemble one! Don't be afraid goy!

ignorance is truly bliss

I'm a transwoman and I'd rather be a man but I can't live as one so I transitioned; men have it much easier and more opportunities in life. Men are also taken more seriously and are more logical and hard working.

It's better to be a man.

You are pretty dumb, their lives aren't easier they are just different.

>literally don't be fat is the same as literally just be fit

women's bodies are programmed to store fat for the winter.

imagine only eating 1200 cal a day

They seem happier. And I would say modern society at the very least makes their lives easier.

Gas -> yourself

>be a retard who can't think straight and your only coherent thoughts you've had in your life involve home decor
>hate all of your peers and know they hate you just as much

Periods.

Often have a hard time achieving orgasm.

Childbirth.

Aging faster than men, at least in the outside.

Shit, I'm a guy and was doing that. Bad Asian genes, 120 lbs. But I just brought it up to 130 with lifting. Bulking diet is hard. How do people eat so much???

>Aging

Only White women

Unfortunately women in America/The West aren't like that anymore. Blame feminism. Sounds like you want a manic pixie dream girl and I don't blame you. My suggestion? Take up ballroom dancing. I just started and it's awesome. Teacher is my age, in her twenties, but obviously much more talented. Dancing is cool because the man leads. It's very patriarchal. My teacher tells me to be stronger with her, push her, pull her, etc. That and lifting. Go to a gym with mostly men and weights. No huge rows of cardio machines. It feels awesome to really be a man and dominant. It's just that men in the West are hardly given outlets anymore. Ballroom dance, surprisingly, is one of them.

Still easier than lifting

I think you can make a pretty solid argument for women being more priveleged in western civilization. Thats why the new brand of feminism is so silly. Theyve run out of personal slanders that carry any weight.

I'd rather be able to eat whatever I want whenever I want and then be able to lift and burn it off then having to reduce my food intake to 1200 calories a day.

Food is delicious bro.

>Having periods and children might be painful
about 20% of women actually enjoy both and even orgasm during birth

Its easy life but you have to suck cock.

girls do not like BJs nor cocks. best girls do not need BJs as much as regular girls. and most women love to give BJs, but not as numerous as men think.

>trans woman
Which one is that again? Are you the type with a penis and tits? Or just tits and no penis? Or no tits and no penis? Or vagina and penis? A pagenis? A vagenis? Or a mangina? Do you dress as a man but are a woman? Or do you dress as a woman but are a man? Or are you a man with a vagina who dresses like a woman? Or a woman with a penis who dresses like a man?

so... you're a little but larger than a woman should be.

congrats?

Women have a lower ceiling in the corporate world
Women can't have casual sex without being branded whores
Women have to birth children
Women are expected to give up careers to raise children
Women are physically inferior

The only good thing about being a woman is you live a little longer

is it tho?

lifting is an activity with a community and isn't /necessary/ to be considered normal.

there's no club for scheduling any restaurant dinner because it'll be more than you should eat in a day and a half

Hey man, in China I'm average to slightly above for height/weight. It kinda sucks, but I do what I can. Just started lifting little over a month ago. Goal is 140, then 160, then cut. See what I can do in a year. Women in my family are even smaller than me.

You only think like this because you were brainwashed by western anti-male propaganda.

Men in western society do not have it easier at all. You are mentally ill. You never had a proper father figure and you never felt appreciated growing up.

This.

You are all thinking if you were a women you would still have the same mental capacity you have now. Incorrect. The female brain is smaller, has a different composition of grey matter and a different allocation of emotion with rational thought and memory.

Sure, having a male mind in a womens body, while also being straight, is basically ultimate win and free ride for life. The male mind is smart enough to realize that female sexuality is a bonus, not a curse, and know how to use it to your advantage. But in reality if you truly were a women chances are you would be an emotional basket case who constantly thinks she is the victim of everything, and you would have virtually zero intellectual integrity or introspection either.

Feminists will never admit it, but the real reason being a women sucks has absolutely nothing to do with society. Society bends over backwards to accommodate women and always has. The real reason being a women sucks is entirely mental: Women are stupid. They are too stupid to realize how easy their life would be if they managed it properly. They are too stupid to realize that being sexualized is actually empowering, and that having default sexual value is better than having no value which is what men default to. They are too stupid to realize that the reason they earn less is because they aren't expected to work as hard.

If you were a women, you would not be the redpilled ubersmench you are now. Chances are you would be permanently stuck in stage 3 of kohlbergs conventional morality. Any effort to understand the universe would be hampered by your mind being too preoccupied with constantly maintaining social status.

You should thank whatever God you believe in that you were born a man every day, because the female brain structure turns even the strongest soul into a fucking pleb.

>pyramid.jpg

Thank cucks for that. The ones that let women have so much power over the recent ages.

Greener grass syndrome.

I think men get a bad rap because they think they're disposable and worthless. It's hammered into us so often that we actually believe it.

If you don't have a job you're a bum.
If you don't have a wife you're a loser.
If she leaves you it's your fault
If she takes the kids it's because you're an unfit parent
If you don't pay child support you go to prison

We say 'kill yourself' all the time on here and laugh about it because that's how little we value male life, something that can be thrown away because you're having a rough time and don't want to be a burden on anybody.

It's grim, but women have their own set of problems too.
Don't try to rationalise them though, you can't. You aren't a woman.

damn nigga. 10/10

If I were a woman I'd try to be as cutsey and feminien as possible and when I found a masculine redpilled husband, I'd try to please him the best I could (not just sexually, but as a good wife)

But I'm a man and I am thankful for the burden. I'm just not thankful for the burden of being 5'7.5"

r9k here, heard this a trillion times

women want to be men because they don't like being treated differently for their vaginas

men want to be women because they know that being treated like shit is overrated

You're pathetic. No wonder women don't respect men any more. There are far too many "men" like you.

I think women are more cunning than you give them credit for.

They ask, they get.
Even dogs know this.

And they know men are biologically programmed to cater to them. It's just nature.

How much they can get away with in terms of victimisation is limited only by how much men will willingly give them.
And that doesn't seem to have a limit.

...maybe male genocide.
But why would women want that? Destroy their slaves?

Times gone by women would get what they wanted by offering up their holes, now they don't even need to do that any more, they just have to pit men against each other as to who can be the bigger white knight.

Not all women do this. Some believe in actually equality, equal lefts with equal rights.
They want things too but don't want to be handed them just because vagina.

>paid someone to cut off your penis
>"why do people not assume I am logical?"
Leafposters, ladies and gentlemen.

Men aren't GIVEN anything. They earn it.

Woman are told
>You can do anything you want. There's legal reservations for you in whatever field you decide to pursue. 12 months paid holiday when you're pregnant and a guaranteed job when/if you decide to come back.

Men are told
>There's a lot of competition out there. Best of luck.

Who do you think will have more drive to be successful?

Even trannies that vouch for having seen both sides of the coin only went through one childhood, the foundation of which your life is based.
Shit like that stays with you no matter what gender you choose to be.

>implying you didn't shape your women to be easy meat
Women want attention, but if you give them too much of it then they become shitty personalities. When American men don't know how to criticize, then you get sluts. You might be thinking you going to spoil a girl when you are winning her over, which is a mistake, since unless you do that every day when you are married, she will go elsewhere, since she expects you to spoil her like a lapdog all the time. Try to have some criticism there in everybody's right that has a hole or cash freedom land.

>praise men
>called a kike propagandist

ok then

Who do you think will have more drive to be successful?

The men. Because while men have less handed to them, if they work for it, they have more opportunities to advance than women. Men are natural leaders and rational thinkers and are much more likely to be promoted if they work hard.

To be born with limited intelligence with a slot between your legs to earn unlimited cash. It's a paradox really.

Yes, exactly.

If women wanted to work, genuinely wanted to be the top in their field. They'd be it.
Some are, they just don't want to attribute their success to their genitals.

k. not my fault you're a manlet.

maybe go back to china if you have such an issue being itty bitty.

>If women wanted to work, genuinely wanted to be the top in their field. They'd be it.

I don't believe that. Women have shit handed to them but in almost all cases will still be subordinate to men.

There's never been a female Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, etc;

They have parasitic intelligence. The female mind basically evolved to get what it wants from men. That's all their cunning really is.

>being able to think rationally
>advantage in this fucked up world

Choose one.

Tech jobs don't attract women generally.

Even so;
Meg Whitman, CEO of HP
Virginia Rometty, CEO of IBM
Safra Catz, CEO of Oracle
Ursula Burns, CEO of Xerox

They exist for sure, not everybody knows it because they don't flaunt their vaginaa as if it's some kind of ball and chain.

>be woman
>get raped
>get robbed
>get beaten
>cry every day
>have no real friends
>never know what honour and duty stand for
>betray, betray, betray

No thanks, I'd rather be a man.

You remind me of all the people that have been angsty towards me because of biology.

>"HURRRR YOU HAVE MALE PRIVILEGE BECAUSE UR STRONGER AND U DON'T GET PERIODS OR MENOPAUSE AND U ARE SMARTER"

Not my fault, fuck off. I refuse to be punished because I am better.

All of those four companies is a has-been waiting to die from attrition. Name one visionary female that has created a brand, service or product that has made a significant contribution to mankind.

stop being a kike then

I'm trans myself and think that men have an easy ass ride.

You're still a man though. You only think we have it easy because you never had a chance to realize yourself as a man. Your life was always full of confusion and bitterness.

It seems like woman have it better now but throughout 80% of human history Women had it shitty. Bitches were literally sex toys that were thrown into basements in the pitch darkness for some warlord, shit even in the 50s you were able to pitch a dame and rub your crotch on a woman's leg during an interview. Shit when a guy was killed a woman would be beaten and raped and killed throughout the nights.

So there are women on Sup Forums.

I'm a trans woman to man poophead

we're living in an age of unprivilege

disabled people aren't disadvantaged because they can't walk
YOU are advantaged because you can

dyslexic people aren't disadvantaged because they can't spell
YOU are advantaged because you can

They must have run out of things to complain about because they started attacking the other direction.

This is why 'social justice' just doesn't work. We are not all equal. We cannot be all equal.
Their idea of making us equal is to strip away the advantages of other people to level the playing field.

Suicide is still the #1 killer of men.
Since third wave feminism, female suicide has been on the incline.

This is exactly the kind of result we can expect from 'social justice'.
Now instead of men being distraught enough to kill themselves, we have more women doing it too.
"Equality" right?

Instead of just women being happy, nobody is happy.

Gas yourself

>>get raped
>>get robbed
>>get beaten

Maybe if you live around niggers.

How does that even work? What do they use to build the penis out of? And how do you achieve an erection? Do you ejaculate? How do you achieve orgasm during sex?

No, you gas yourself tranny. Here we go, eh? Now I will be your objectified, designated target. You'll hate me because I'm a man, you'll uphold me as an ardent object of angst - even though you are also a man too.

i totally agree with you OP. females also get to work less and eazier, can hide their flaws behind tons of make-up, dont die on the front, get a free ride through life just cause they own a vagina...

Your body is built to be a rape victim. You are weaker than a male, even your vagina works against you and lubricates itself when rape is imminent. Not to mention the orgasm as a reward for being raped.

lmao

You know it's true. I am actually ashamed, for the first time, that you are using the same flag as me. This is a new feeling.

lmao

Barring perhaps rape, men are overwhelmingly the victims of most violent crime. As for having no real friends, I agree. About half of my coworkers are women and they always talk behind each others' backs and think it's okay.

It's shit user.

Let me tell you, it's shit if you're a woman with principals.
Don't date until you have a good job, don't fuck until you marry.
Early on in your twenties your uterus screaming at you to make babies and you're one of the few left in the world who wants to have one and make sure you're in a stable condition to care for it and all of your other friends are popping out two precious bundles of joy while you're working on becoming someone your kid can actually rely on, they're getting gubmints gibs me dat.
If you've grown up in a family where the man is a lazy good for nothing, you have a hard time relying on anyone else financially.
The women you see on a day to day basis are a bunch of fucking lucky sluts living in blissful ignorance.

I know life's not easy for men either, the grass is only greener if you're some blue Pilled moderate normie.

Thats the side effect of the redpill, you cant puke the pill out.

>Anybody else think women have better lives?

absolutely. like having vastly more advantages in terms of dating and living longer thanks to more estrogen.

is it irony that being seen as disadvantaged makes you the most advantaged class of person?

You think in a hundred years there'll be men's rights movements to elevate men to the status of women?

The fact that you actually worded your post the way you did and didn't blame men for anything immediately made me respect you a little bit.

It's just that men who actually do respect women all have to change because we do not live in an environment which allows us to be like that. This is not some fedora stuff, I once greatly respected the feminine energy. I had a deep, inherent respect for you. I only called you sluts and whores and gave you a hard time because I thought you were BETTER than that. I guess I was wrong.

Can you please leave? I know you won't leave my country, but just please leave this thread, and even this board. This is embarrassing.

lmao

This is part of the reason I don't mind the idea of some guys transgendering. I don't agree with it, but deep down somewhere I think that it isn't only degeneracy that drives them, but the realization that women have it better in pretty much every aspect of life, and their delusions lead them to believe that they to can have some of this satisfaction that comes with a comfortable female life.

i hope you find a genie lamp or something and get your wish of being a woman OP, then wake up in saudi arabia, kek

Wake up. Speculating about what may have been if you were born female isn't helping you.

No because I have physical power. If shit ever hits the fan I can handle myself and fucking kill people.

Wait so give up a few iq points and you're ability to think outside of feels? and also can keep in shape for far longer and with less maintenence meaning you can pull most chicks granted you dont have a face for radio, and also fuck peroid pains that shit turns them into savages may as well be dealing with a chimp on a tantrum.

>I'd rather be a BEAUTIFUL woman
Fixed this for you. Though I gotta say, I just want the BODY of a hot young chick. I don't want their retarded emotions, lack of logic and whatnot. The periods would be a bother, but I guess worth it in the end. Life would be so fucking easy.

And now you know ugly try to be disfigured trannies

>girls do not like BJs nor cocks
>most women love to give BJs
wat

They do.
But they also live boring lives.

I'm going to see combat. I'll be taking out mudslimes next year (late-joiner, not underageb&) and as much as I acknowledge the fact that women have it easier, I also don't envy them.

My life will end some day in either a hailstorm of bullets, or from calling in an airstrike on myself Russia-style. And I can't WAIT.

>career
>casual sex
>physically superior
>implying I have/am either of that

You now understand the recent surge of trannies

/thread

Kill every jew.

saved

They cheat with junk food

It's not really even debatable. Shit women come up with to try and make "life seem hard" is retarded to a ridiculous degree. "Double standards because I can't fuck 300 people without being called a slut! Not fair!"

But they're not even aware of what they're missing, so it wouldn't be a negative if you were female.

Well said burgerbro.

Although, what you call female "stupidity" is really their solipsistic nature, which often times makes them act in an irrational, intelectually dishonest, and down right moronic and crazy ways. But it's calculated (most times subconciously). If she can benefit from being irrational, dishonest or crazy, which she often times does, then she will keep employing those tactics. She will do whatever she needs to get what she wants from men and/or society, and rationalize her crazy BS away, so she can sleep at night. And that is female solipsism in a nutshell. Crazy, but calculated in a pragmatic way.

>They are too stupid to realize how easy their life would be if they managed it properly. They are too stupid to realize that being sexualized is actually empowering, and that having default sexual value is better than having no value which is what men default to.
they know all this, and only betas think that women do not know this

Women's value in society is far greater than any man of similar job grade.
One of my office colleague who is girl can't code for shit but still get to finish all her job. Why?
Because there are married men who help her unconditionally.
Meanwhile I have become a 15+ hours computer scientist to fucking complete software release in time.

The male mind is smart enough to realize that female sexuality is a bonus

Are you openly justifiying the degeneracy?, you sick fuck.

KILL YOURSELF