Italianons, I'm curious. How many of you still speak one of your local meme languages?

Italianons, I'm curious. How many of you still speak one of your local meme languages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW05aErr0hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can understand 3 dialects but speak none fluently.

ma cert chi parla minga dialet l'è un degenerà

Which ones?

Their language is shit

:

why did the Tuscan dialect get chosen as the national language?

Muh Petrarch and Boccaccio

because it was the first vulgar form to be used in literature

>CA

Dante too, especially Dante

dante's inferno was THE shit

The actual italian was engineered to have a bit of every language spoken in the peninsula actually. Dante himself was inspired by sicilian literature. The language was simply borrowed by people who lived so far back in time.

Isn't Sicilian the first one with la Scuola Siciliana ?
I believe Tuscan was choosen because of the high number of poets and author as well as all the renaissance stuff.

*was not simply

but people in europe find italian is one of the nicest sounding languages on the planet

Venetian and Sicilian both sound nicer than standard Italian.

literally no

thank god we don't speak sicilian

youtube.com/watch?v=CW05aErr0hs

That's just a political correctness

Says a Nip with 3 alphabets and most of their own language and culture stolen from the Chinese.

I speak venetian dialect but not very fluently and not that often

>emiliano e romagnolo are not two different colours
TRIGGERED
Also there's no way it spreads that west in the Oltrepo pavese

it was the elite language, and it was so because
>we wuz reinassance n shiet
and later it was slowly poured to plebeians

filthy degenerate depravated midget gook Korea>jap

>tfw when Apulia's turn came up I started pricking my ears up cause it was close to the kind of accent I'm used to hearing from Italian-American media

pretty funny, globalisation

Me

I can understand piemontese

Real japanese love italian.

Germanfag here.
The Low German dialect of the area where I grew up has been on the path to extinction for the past 200 years. It's so bad that people tend to think of the area as speaking the purest form of Standard German.
I've been trying to learn the local form of Eastphalian Low German, with a few superregional influences. It's easy because it is pretty close to German and English, including lots of words that have survived into present-day colloquial German of the area. But it still is an independent language that has almost been forgotten, except by old hicks living in the countryside.
Which one? Can you give an example?

Southern sounds better. More stern, less gay.