Suicide is calling me. I legitamtely can't stop thinking about it. Despair. Worse than rape. Worse than ptsd from war...

Suicide is calling me. I legitamtely can't stop thinking about it. Despair. Worse than rape. Worse than ptsd from war. I've wanted to die for almost 6 years and it hurts like hell. I've been to the mental institute twice. Circular reasoning and sopistry is all they use. I was destined to kill myself. It feels "natural" and "right" in a certain sense. Almost as if this was my purpose all along. Picture unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good decision. Or you could you know, seek therapy and turn your life around, and more importantly, stop trying to gain attention on Sup Forums

user big cheese demands a sacrifice. Is it going to be you, or is it going to be the children in the preschool closest to you? MAKE YOUR FUCKING CHOICE

Fuk therapy. It's sophistry aka bullshit.

"Your reasons for living are wrong. My reasons are right".

They state their opinions as fact. Fuck other eople's philosophys.

Fuck autocorrect too

youtube.com/watch?v=XfyEpmQM7bw

Cya

Those preschoolers had it coming. Bye bye faggots. Fuk i legit had to prove i wasn't a robot 100x before being able to post this

the thing about therapy is that they would open more doors, you have to get in them, you feel me?

user, suicide is not worth it, in fact it's selfish, they're are people that love you, and I for one care, so please don't kill yourself.

I tried it. I already knew it was going to be bs.

They want me to change who i really am.

They want ne to let go of this one fixation I have and I never will. It fucks with my head. It's torture. I needed 6 surgeries and just one costs 50k. It fucks with my head. They will never understand the REAL me. I REFUSE to change who I really am. Other people's philosophy of life mean nothing to me. If I can't be the real me, I'd rather be dead. You don't understand how fucked in the head I am now. 6 years of hell.

eh why kill yourself when there is eurobeat you could be listening to.

If you have nyquill or any kind of cough syrup just drink the whole bottle you can get lretty high off it. Maybe try weed, lsd, shrooms. Mybe even the hard shit meth crack

maybe the "Destiny" is somthing that is full fillment other than death....

God wants you to be happy. He doesn't want you to off yourself.

I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know thats not true lol.

Perhaps you should get off Sup Forums. God has love for everyone. The devil wants you to off yourself and maybe he's using the people of Sup Forums to do it.

Why not just identify as a dead guy you cis scum?

Exactly. This God is a monster. Very very sadistic.

Set goals in life. Maybe start a hobby. I know you probably can't afford down time but it really helps to add variety. I hope for the best for you.

I'm not interested in killing myself at the moment not OP here. I'm just saying all the hopeless people I've seen here makes me doubt the existence of any loving god.

And to add to that. This God made this world based on luck and not will power.

Success is predetermined by your genes and resources.

We are nothing but play things to this God. Also, over 50% of humans are going to hell for an eternity if the christian God is real. How "loving". It's this God himself that should burn in hell.

If you knew my story, you would NOT have said that.

I can show you if you provide a junk email.

I stand by my earlier statement eurodance is life. see if you can find a dancemania mix those are good.

Lol OP claims there is no value in their life, yet posts publicly that they want to end their life, because they know other’s care and therefore subtly admit they believe there is value in their life (and they want others to reassure them there is)

This is why, anyone who ACTUALLY kills themselves, it comes as a shock to their family/friends anyone stating they will, still has hope and is asking for help.

how old r u mate?

Nope. It's called venting. Also, I posted here specifically because these posts get auto deleted eventually anyways. Plus,this is Sup Forums,I expected more negativity honestly.

Almost 23. Age is irrelevant though. I've had a similar personality since the age 12.

I actually consider my 16 year old self to be kore superior in both body and mind. I ised to do 17k pushuos with 45lb in a month,lifted a 20lb dumbbell around once every 2 sec per arm without stopping, etc.

I was so obsessed I LITERALLY wanted to die while training. I wanted to die fron a heart attack. I wanted to show that my will pkwer was so immense that not even this vessel could handle it. That my will power was superior to this body.

It's a long story.

Also there are stats that show that people who are vocal about suicide are more likely to actually attempt (commit?) It.

>doesn’t leave the thread
>keeps seeking attention

Continue proving me right

You were raped by your nigger

Nope. You remind me of this other guy I argued with. I will vent as much as I want. This will get auto deleted eventually. You also ignored what I said about the stats.

People vocal about suicide are more likely to do it. The actual numbers are easy to google for.

If you want to die, at least make it something EPIC. Something people will talk about for generations with admiration (so, you know, don't shoot up a school or anything).

Become a legend!

If I could choose my death, it would be in a white room away from all life and I would blow this body up with dynamite.

Or maybe what I really want is just to die peacefully in my sleep. Too bad that isn't going to happen. I can't shoot myself either since I have a hold on me due a to suicide attempt in the past. Most likely, I will jump off a bridge. I just need the rack up the nerve to do it.

It is mostly my fear of hell that makes this so freaking difficult. If I were an atheist, this would be so easy. Oh well. No one can convince me there is no creator. I can justify my views but I'd rather not even go there right now. I am definitely not religious but in the same time I fear hell immensely.