Im 22 and in the past 7 years ive known like 15 people from my community who have died, all around my age...

Im 22 and in the past 7 years ive known like 15 people from my community who have died, all around my age. Is this normal? Is this just the way life is, or is it more than average?

Is this a picture of one of them, because I can start to guess at the cause there.

How did they die?
Were you close to any of them?
Does anybody else in your community question this?

Gonna guess pills. I have about 5 friends in the ground because of them.

Yeah, if it is opiods, it is totally normal.

1 suicide
2 car accidents
2 hit by trains
1 shooting
1 non suspicious, still unexplained death
1 alcoholism related
7 heroin overdoses
i was relatively close to a few, close enough to have dreams about them occasionally. the thing thats odd is that theyve all occurred within the ages of maybe 14-25, so its been roughly the same group of kids that ive grown up with for years, all kind of loosely affiliated, so it affects pretty much everyone when theres just another one after another. the few discussions ive had with my friends seem to be along my same line of thinking, just wondering if its normal for people our age, just some kids from the suburbs of a major city

I had a cousin in another part of the state get thrown off a building by niggers too.

Every last one of them got caught on the way out too, lwop. Total waste.

I knew 3 people that died in the same year of high school and 3 that died within a year of graduating.
Shits spooky.

maybe not be a nigger or live in democrat infested city

I knew like 7 suicides since freshman year. Nebraska is depressing af

Sigh

U a white boi from a trailer park. Seems like u know nothing but white junkies. Seriously look at da connections.

1 couldn't handle dope sickness
Da Otha 4 seem to nod off and crashed or passed out in train tracks

1 drug deal gon bad tried to rob his plug or somebody to get $ for his fix

1 who died from probably died from synthetic opioids (not so sho bout dis one)

Otha one over did it with sauce or mixed with dope.

And last but not least 7 junkies who over did it or got laced fentanyl if it's in yo area like dat.

Oh yeh delete thread now yo story nothin special but a piece of a page from da book of living in poverty

We'll da drug addict side of poverty

My freshman year of highschool this black kid killed himself. Years later this white kid killed himself to spite a slit that cheated on him. Other than that it's just been people that overdose and get picked off. Most of them in their 20s. It's sad because they let what could have been a very small part/phase of their life be what ends their life

suburbs outside a major city. the suicide hung herself at a party. 2 were just plain old traffic accidents. 2 were kids walking on the tracks with headphones in. the murder was drug related, over a quarter of reggie weed. almost all the od's were relapses. the alcohol related one was drunk and died in his sleep

Eh, not especially. I had 5 people from my senior class die the summer after Graduation all in unrelated ways.
Drowning, progeria, suicide, cancer, and car accident.

Shit just happens.

this nigga really just rolled double doubles to roast this guys whole trailerpark

damn that's a buzzkill

Damn. Talk bout burb problems

We'll I know when I need my sleep lol

Shits crazy op but not ass crazy as yo bbc fetish.

yup.
burb problems is that shit and mental disorders

Dude are you me?!
I've had this same thought. Except in my life it's a lot more suicide.

Good luck man. We are death omens.

Now dat u sed it.

My dad lives in nice area I call da burbs n mom lives in hood.

Sum boi in dad's area tried hanging himself from a tree by lake people walk by.

Why do you keep talking like this

I'm a Latino nigga who grew up wit ghetto blacks n Mexicans and happens to switch houses from hood to burbs.

If u think dats something wait till u hear me talk in person.