I want to fucking kill myself

Im trying to kill myself righr now, no use talking me out of it. I tried slitting my wrists (yes, down the street not across the road) but my fucking knife is dull so now im bleeding everywhere but its.not enough and it.hurts.like a bitch. I have 3 grams of.cocaine 2.grams of.weed and a bottle of drain cleaner,.is this.going to work? I need ideas preferably painless, i still want to die.after failing at cutting myself please help me out here im so tired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=my9JrzHlf9U.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should get that roof linked at leaks can lead to mold OP.

fpbp

Pussying out so easily? Holy shit you're a fag OP. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you've already got that covered

saged

Why would you choose such a painful way to go out?

If the faggots still have any balls, they won't be white knights and actually give you good advice on how to kill yourself.

>I want to fucking kill myself

Why?

At least clean your room jfc

reddit meme worst meme

Sup Forums thread worst thread

You fucking faggots are making me laugh. Help me.off myself its ridiculously frustrating feeling my arms

>3g of cocaine
just swallow it all

>Being so much of a failure you failed to kill yourself when you tried

I see why you tried to in the first place.

Also, see you tomorrow lad.

You won't do it. Stop whoring for attention dickhead.

Never ever give up. Just move on. Life isn't just about lavish living. Get yourself together.

Go fuck prostitutes instead

There's a board on crippled Chan for that.

life can't be that bad dude.

As a kid, I was homeless for a few years, and when I wasn't I was mistreated and neglected. Never got lunch money for school, or a ride to school, but still got forced out of the house.

Here I am 10 years later. Those same parents just bought my 18 year old step sister a brand new car for graduating with C and B grades.

Life isn't so bad bro. It could always be worse. I'm not killing myself, and my life was 100% shit.

>waaah waaah my pampered first world rich country life is sooooo hard :(((((

Fuck off retard, why are you suburbanite ameriturds such pussies?

Also it looks like you'll live another day, make the most of it, user. What's your story, anyway? How'd it come to this?

turn it around user...if life is shit make it better

if not then kill yourself then leave a dank meme for the police to find on your screen when they find you

Will it work to swallow it?

Would you recommend a table top water filter like the one in the pic? Am wanting to get a filter and was thinking of getting one similar.

Why don't you simply put yourself to sleep?

Make it look like niggers did it.

It's taken years of pain to get here and im done

TFW i threw a ps4 controller at a 40" 4k tv out of rage and just bought another because i can

MFW you have to not get shot or your head cut off by cartels

really makes you think huh?

Yeah its worth the money. Replace.the filters every 2.months

Why would you kill yourself when you can enjoy the rest of your life partying?

Wanna PayPal me some cash, OP? Could use some help with rent,
[email protected]

How do i do this

do a massive rail and then slit your throat. Cocaine is an anesthetic.

let's see a pic of your bloody arms

your mum wasted 9 months of her time if you an hero...and you go to hell also for all eternity

Snort the cocaine, then drink the drain cleaner. While you're waiting for the cleaner to get to work, smoke the weed and listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=my9JrzHlf9U. Hopefully you'll be dead/unconscious by the third track, "Last Dance".

God speed OP.

Stream burgerbro, stream sudoku for us.

Like what? We want to know your plight. In exchange: most painless way to go is helium. But most tanks carry oxygen in them to prevent suicide.

See Not like you need money where you're going right? Might as well help some anons before your glorious departure

How do they do it with dogs or in early human medicine when people simply died from narcosis, how do they do it in prison. Humans explored pain-free death.

>I want to fucking kill myself
Okay, well cya laters!

You're an idiot. Cutting your arms is super gross.
There's a painless way involving a breathing mask and a gas canister. Don't remember further details go look it up.

Its 1 am where am i gonna get this stuf all i jave is 492 cash

or Sup Forums
attention whores not needed here thank you.

Dude. You couldn't have just bought a gun?
Wrist-slitters and drug-takers usually do it as a cry for help. Pick up some fucking Kierkegaard or Camus, and find some meaning in your life or something to laugh at.

Hey OP I'm guessing the reason you want to off yourself is because of extreme physical discomfort of using too much coco, combined along with already existing depression. Go to the fucking hospital dipshit, they can help with the pain.

If you're a NEET drug dealing pile of shit get some painkillers for tonight then order some kratom, and take that daily for about 45 days, learn to live dipshit.

You did well brother, the world is a huge shit

Hell, $50 would help, I'll take whatever. No pressure tho, and are you sure you don't just wanna sleep this off and live another day? :/

I cant get a gun im a.fucking.convicted.shit

I'll tell you a few good methods if you start streaming

YOU WILL BE WITNESSED

Use the drain cleaner. To clean your drain. You don't want to die with a filthy drain, do you?

Knife? People use razors you stupid fuck. You can go buy razor blades at your local 24 hour Walmart. Razors can cut through human skin like butter.

Also another easy way to kill yourself is to jump off something high. You could jump off some high bridge or parking garage or something.

You're not gonna get it right now. If it has to be immediate, just rail all that coke ASAP

Hold on, user.

Since you've got drugs you must be on good terms with niggers. Go meet your local drug dealer and ask him to sell you his hot hi point "problem solvah" for a few dozen bucks. Then shoot yourself in the head with it.
Or do something meaningful with your life and start shooting niggers.

How about you go to the hospital and get some uppers you fucking fool, see if you hate your life when your chemicals won't let you

how ghastly it would be to be found all rotten and your sink is full of mildew..id be glad i was dead lol

Will this work with an 80/20 helium/air mixture?

Yeah, that sounds terrifying. You die by suffocating. You'll be gasping and flailing in your final moments. No thanks mate

He's a burger ffs make him sudoku by cop while streaming

pro-tip
how to kill yourself in 5-7 business days
maybe you can overnight it?

damn dood that free shipping tho
(also you gotta go get the helium filled up cause they dont come filled)

nice

here's another good departure song, too bad it's so short

youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o

Is it really that hard to jump off of a bridge? Why do retards cut their wrists and shit?

Can you even read?

You're not Jake Rapp by any chance are you?

if you are going to hell for an heroing

why not just take evil people with you then do it? do you know any pedos or drug dealers?

no that's the point
your body isn't going to register that you aren't getting oxygen so you won't feel the effects of suffocating

you're just kind of fade out of consciousness
like laughing gas but you'll just be gone once you black out

Why use a permanent solution for a non permanent problem?

Bernie please leave

I can, and it's bullshit. It's another fake internet image. Death by helium is painful

just burn coal and die with CO poisoning.
painless, clean and pleasant.

Thanks man, I think I will get one. What brand is yours?

Rip op.

I just wanted him to PayPal me some money. How he's found peace

better idea then killing youself. if you seriously wanna do it you dont care about your well being etc.

so cool, you are absolutly free. do drugs, bang hookers or sluts, travel by hitch hiking, do extreme shit like bungey, or anhthing you have been ever afraid to do. You not being affraid to die is absolute freedom, embrase it, enjoy it, live it. do not waste this gift.

That's your problem there general Maximus dickimus inanus. Cocaine depletes dopamine and fries those receptors. Dopamine is what makes life happy and enjoyable. Put down the drugs and start exercising and drinks water
>I dropped out of college after being addicted to every drug
>I'm now sober and taking cc classes
Do yourself a favor faggot

Actually yeah, that is kind of cool

No, it isn't. Do some research

eh, i wanted to at least have pics of his hands slit open

Didn't post pics. Fucking faggot.
/b plz go
Pic related: you

Geralt, go back to Kaer Morhen

fuck off faggot retard

>Death by helium is painful
>2000+10+3+3
>Haven't even an hero with helium yet
What are you? a deathcist?

It needs to be 100% helium

do it faggot

Post your face if you're really gonna do it. You shouldn't care about releasing personal information at this point, burgerbaby

Do it faggot

I just want to say DON'T go full amok, no matter how tempting and meaningful that might feel...

Shit I forgot to check my privilege. My bad. How many corpses must I fuck to make up for my sins?

smoke your weed and chill the fuck out.

im a pussy and wanna kill myself

you think these guys wanted to kill themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

being this dumb
>be 20 yrs old and inhaling no2
>tripping super hard
>take rips from cpap attached to reg with friends
>black out and wake up in ER
>almost suffocated without even realizing it
>only pain was having catheter removed (and massive ER bill)

It must be easy to kill yourself in Australia. You just walk outside.

You should share those drugs, OP. After we get high i'll put on a movie or we can listen to music. Maybe drink a few brewskis with your user broski.

Just smoke your weed and then do all your coke faggit youll be good do it slowly and have a good time and actually quit being a loser and have a fun time and then go find Jesus or go to a recovery meeting or something

take out a whabbi muslim with you

Holy fuck where are the mods today.

>2000+5+3+5+3
>Fucking Corpses
You lifephobic
Everybody know using banana skin as fleshlight is the way to go