Will this be considered the defining moment where Eminem's career was officially over?

will this be considered the defining moment where Eminem's career was officially over?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x64o1ka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reason he did this is because its already over

Nah, his legacy's pretty solid. This coming from a hip hop head who thinks he's overrated. Butthurt Trumpets are always fun to watch, though.

His career has been over for over a decade.

also
>caring about Eminem past the age of 15

I DON’T LIKE YOU IF YOU SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP
IF U DO UR AN R WORD JUST LIKE FORREST GUMP
AND I THINK U PROBLY SMELL LIKE U BELONG IN A DUMP
SO FUCK U IF U SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP

Speaking as a Canadian who doesn’t really have a dog in the fight, it’s downright hilarious watching the news media (our CBC included) having a 24/7 meltdown over Trump

We've only just begun...

WTF, I love global warming and excessive spending on "defensive" wars in the middle-east now.

>PRESIDENT TRUMP?
>MORE LIKE PRESIDENT DUMB STUMP!
the absolute state of white leftist rappers

I'm Canadian too, m8. Trump's policies have a spillover effect on the rest of the world, so they have every right to be upset that a drunk toddler's at the helm of the worlds largest ship.

I'm pretty sure this is a case of preaching to the choir. Seriously, how many Trump supporters are big fans of Eminem

Trump policies are run of the mill neo-liberal globalist shit. He's no different from hilary, obama, clinton or bush.

Damn...

No. He's a legend.

So much wrong with this post, that it's gotta be bait.

The rest of the world and private American companies seem to be doing just fine in staying the course in response to trump’s inanity, this is a complete non-argument from lefties who are secretly choked that they’re not in the US and thus part of the exalted “Trump Resistance”

>Run of the mill
Eh. Trump isn't Mega-Hitler-Satan the 3rd like people say he is but I wouldn't call his policies "run of the mill". There's not a fine line between most politicians but saying that he's no different, I mean, lol.

Trump is a boat-rocker reformer who bases his reforms on “will this get a better deal for the United States”.

Which would be great if he could actually see consequences to his actions but he doesn’t seem to be able to do that.

No because actual rap fans love it and trump rednecks dont listen to rap anyway

>The rest of the world and private American companies seem to be doing just fine

His military policies have killed more civilians in one year than Obama's did during his 8 year term. He's fucked up trade agreements with Canada and Mexico, and started a trade war with Canada. The fuck are you on about?

Also, you can't just disregard these points just because "I don't care about people outside 'Murica"

Trump is basically Bush with more American-centric policies instead of warmongering.

Fuck off, moonman is great

What exactly butthurts?
Theres only "yeah he did yazz slay queen "comments in the youtube video...
Paul Imagine Shocker Nazi make fun of him...

Moonman is the musical equivalent of a diarrhea milkshake, my man.

>His military policies have killed more civilians in one year than Obama's did during his 8 year term.
Where do you get your information
>started a trade war with Canada.
Christ this is laughable
Are you an inuit? You sound like you huffed a bunch of gas fumes.

Who gives a shit about poor brown people though? They were going to die anyways.

So what does that make other rappers?

>neo-liberal globalist
I don't think think you know what that means

>no different from every other politician in the history of politics and it's all the same 'cause broad generalizations make me sound like I know what I'm talking about

>What exactly butthurts?

The 200 anti-Eminem threads on Sup Forums a day since the video went up says a lot about the state of Trumpets.

"B-but, SJW tumblr snowflakes are the true cucks!!!!!!"

he's not a globalist but he is a neoliberal (or neocon more accurately, same economics). only difference is his rhetoric between the republicans.

I agree it was a bit of a low blow going after a guy with an approval rate of 37

>He's no different from hilary, obama, clinton or bush.
1. It's not. It's basically the same shit, but to an extreme degree.
2. If he was doing everything like the corporate shills before him, would that suddenly make it okay?

Souffle

Oh look, a weak attempt at disregarding legitimate issues with Trump's policies.

Thanks for proving my point.

im glad he did this acapella, em's flow is so fucked now he cant ride a beat to save his life, this made it a little passable even though I dont follow politics so I neither get or care about what he is talking about

>calling yourself a hip hop head
kys m80

If you weren't so consumed by anti-Trump sentiment you'd realize people are just having a laugh at Eminem's comically bad freestyle.

Name one thing faggot
He's basically a more ghoulish version of reagan. No i'm not saying that they are all the same. In america they are tho
>I don't think think you know what that means
What do you mean? Neo-liberalism is globalist

Eminem will never be over. He has a loyal fanbase.

>trade war with Canada

LUL. The rest of the world is still buying our C series and it’s heavily implied hat Delta might still buy too. The only people getting burned by trump are Americans, as it should be.

Pretty sure this gave him more black fans and lost him a couple white fans

Probably good for his image overall imo, at least within hip hop

>Thanks for proving my point
You don't have a point. Trump said quote "I'm going to bomb the shit out of them" and he did that. People voted for him and he came through. I don't see the issue, it's not like you got bombed.

his flow on p!nk's new song is good desu

>If he was doing everything like the corporate shills before him, would that suddenly make it okay?
No. It wouldn't make it worse than obama tho. What I mean by this is that the system is the problem here, capitalism is the problem. Not what president you vote for.

>diherria souffle
Ftfy

Typical cult-like behavior

BABY TRUMPY POOPED HIS DIAPERS NOW HE NEEDS TO WIPE HIS BUMPY
I’LL PUSH HIM OFF HIS WALL LIKE AN ORANGE HUMPTY DUMPTY
REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN ALL LOOK LIKE FUCKIN GUMBY
I CAN’T BELIEVE ANYONE VOTED FOR LUMPY TRUMPY

black fans don't buy albums tho

Oh look, a weak attempt at deflecting by retard who states false information

No, it does make a difference. I see what you're trying to say, but you're still wrong. Some things people are just wrong about, and you're wrong about this. There is a difference between presidents policies even if it may feel like there isn't, you're just uneducated.

So, you're fine with your taxes being wasted on provoking more never-ending wars? You cunts couldn't even beat Vietnamese farmers by force, and you're gladly doing throwing your money away to do the same thing in the middle-east. If the typical American is that much of a moron, then they truly deserve Trump.

Youre right but lefties think Trump is Hitler II and the right thinks Trump is infallible.

i'm enjoying watching all the 'alt right' goofballs make a mockery of themselves trying to rap on twitter

You're the one deflecting though. Sadly, the irony is lost on you. Too bad Trump doesn't care about education.

Most Trump voters were ironically isolationists. Most didn't want to get into Syria or any war and just wanted America first policies. I remember when Trump did those airstrikes Sup Forums had a meltdown and many even legitimately considered dropping support of him just because of that.

>>r/hiphopheads

I asked you to provide sources and you didn't you chug.

>What do you mean? Neo-liberalism is globalist
Yes, I'm saying he's not that. At all.

Explain what, exactly, makes him a """globalist""". That term is like the new "pinko"--it's completely ambiguous and people just use it as an insult.

We could've beat the jungle chinks but we had to pull out due to hippies. My point is that nothing is being wastes. He said he'd bomb muslims, and muslims got bombed. I'm happy he stuck to his campaign promises. We could nuke the whole middle east, we can do whatever the fuck we want, we're America

>trying to turn Sup Forums into your cuckservative safespace.

Daddi Trump would think you're pathetic.

hey did u ever think

that maybe

just maybe

300,000,000 americans don't all think the same way u do

and hold the same values as u do

so maybe

just maybe

some people actually like those policies of trump's

and are happy with his performance with respect to him delivering campaign promises that his voters wanted?

crazy i know

but true

this is the problem with the internet. we now have two gigantic echo chambers, one for the left and one for the right, and each one thinks the other one is satan incarnate. this partisanship ends in a second civil war if left unchecked for the next 30 years.

Your money is being spent into feeding the positive feedback loop of bombing the middle east and generating more terrorists that cause more terrorist attacks. You're literally paying to have your own people indirectly killed. Are Americans really that dense?

Nothing about Trump's presidency is particularly egregious. Liberals are just melodramatic pussies.

>america fuck yeah
>lets fight more wars for israel
You're fucking stupid and I voted Trump

true but Em doesn't need money, he needs more respek

Yes, he will definitely not recover from this. He got tricked into believing this is a good move by his (((managment))) and the guy is not the brightest as we all know.

>don't intervene in the middle east, they'll make more terrorists
>omg look at all these children getting killed by oppressive regimes someone must do something about this evil regime

The left needs to make up its mind already.

>some people actually like those policies of trump's
Yeah, we call those people "morons". Most of his policies are just based on undoing what Obama did--not for ideological purposes, but because Obama embarrassed the fuck out of him and now he's throwing the most epic temper tantrum in history.

Their stance on issues became clear when they voted. And they voted for a war-mongering idiot who's so butthurt over the previous president's relatively scandal-free legacy that he's wasting citizens' money to try and demolish the progress Obama made in order to stroke his own insecurities.

>You're literally paying to have your own people indirectly killed
> I-its America's fault that muslims blow people up!
Okay so we bomb them more. Every American killed = 1,000 dead sandniggers. Middle easterners should learn not to fuck with us if they don't want our cock in their ass

So you're admitting that your pride is getting in the way of rational thought, and that it's inevitably fucking you over in the long run?
Americunts are so pathetic.

AHBLEMIBUNBDS ARB SODB PUBEBDICD :DDDD DDD DD

This is proof enough that the media is in bed with the Democrats if you actually believe what you are hearing from the propaganda arm of the DNC.

And it's not surprising, when you look at prominent executives from CNN, NBC, ABC, and others and their spouses from the Obama administration.

Name what actual difference there is between clinton and trump.
Not leftist but liberals. Communist everywhere else in the world besides america agree that he's just a retarted version of retarded reagan. Actually I for starters supported him against clinton, and will support him again against an eventual zuckemberg because he's harmless.

What I'm saying is IT DOESN'T MATTER. We have the means to nuke them off the map if we wanted to. We merely tolerate them. It's a non issue. I'd be more worried about Mohammed raping women in Sweden if I were you.

The sound of Trumpets imploding is always wonderful.

Mark Zuckerberg as President of the United States would be a dystopian nightmare far worse than Trump a la Minority Report or 1984.

Trump is an idiot who quite frankly needs better advisors to steer him on the right path.

Zuckerberg is pure unadulterated evil.

Also global market economy and imperialism

what progress did obama make?

user, you could have just said "I'll bet you watch CNN". It would have saved you some time.

If you implode your enimies, they win :^)

dailymotion.com/video/x64o1ka
Behind the scenes of the "rap", uncensored raw version

>LALALA FAKE NEWS I CANT HEAR YOUUUUUU

Bahahaha. I like how facts are the antidote to Trumpcancer.

That smug motherfucker can go suck an egg. I'm voting for Singh in 2019 no matter how batshit crazy SJW he might be.

I can never forgive him for stabbing us in the back on electoral reform and on draconian weed legalization.

If people realized this is where most of our current problems originated these corporate fucks would be gone from government in a day.

tfw based Trudeau is only improving Canada's reputation at the expense of Murica's.

Feels good mayne

>mmmmm yummy establishment dick mmm

>canadians voting for an indian
nice country you got there

Remember how in school, when we were researching projects, your teacher (assuming they were any good, Republicans have destroyed that profession south of the border) told you to evaluate the source for reliability and bias?

Why do you turn your brain off when it's a big company giving you the information? Because you "trust" them blindly?

That doesn't sound very smart.

Thats cool man enjoy your tranny bathrooms and pedo stables

But corporate fucks are inerenthly to capitalism.
You want to change the situation? Let's go against capitalism.

Dude was born in Canada and it'll be a cold day in hell before I vote conservative. The problem is the Liberals are often Conservative-Lite once in power but during their elections campaign from the left.

At least when the Conservatives fuck you in the ass they've outright told you they're going to fuck you in the ass on the campaign trail.

>establishment
What do you consider the "establishment"? Republicans are the majority in the government. Wouldn't they be the establishment? Are you implying the mefia, that's privately owned and doesn't write laes, is the establishment?

Ok, I completely agree that Reaganomics was a sham and a failure, but I don't think supporting some of those ideas makes someone a globalist. Maybe it does. I dunno, it's a stupid fucking term that only serves to confuse people.

These are very broad generalizations, and you won't find a single US politician who doesn't fit into those categories to some extent.

except it's his second coming basically

people forgot about him. he ditched the whole "edgy" aesthetic when he realized that all the bad press was in fact hurting him. he got clean and realized that his skill alone couldn't keep him relevant, and by that point the hip hop climate had changed so that you couldn't get by rapping about how you hate faggots and pop culture and his own Oedipus complex.

so he capitalized on the current political climate. coming in with really weak and cheesy bars in a "babby's first battlerap" cypher against one of the most polarizing presidents in US history. Saying the exact same things that literally everyone else has been saying since he took office.

but that doesn't matter, because his name is in people's mouths again. the alt right hates his guts so now everyone who wants to "stick it to the nazis" are gonna go out and support eminem at every turn. They've already forgave him for all the terrible shit he did back in the day because he said "fuck le donald drumpf". He's already won.

>inb4 "go back to Sup Forums
I'm the furthest thing from "alt right" or a trump supporter that a person could be. But the cypher was lame, his bars were weak, and it was obvious that he only did it as a grasp at relevancy because the world was finally forgetting who he was, while all the other rappers from his "school" were being touted as the revolutionary figures of the current generation of rappers

>This coming from a hip hop head

>be Sup Forums browser
>see someone insult donald trump
>mfw

Sorry man, I'm not a drunk loser. The only people I see promoting therebel and infowars out here in Toronto are the stuttering drunk hobos outside Eaton center. I saw some red-faced loser covering his face with an inforwars sign as he was marching up Yonge street the other day. Made me chuckle.

>the American media doesn't write lies

I bet your favourite World War I poem is The Soldier and not Dulce et Decorum Est, you gibbering simpleton.

Establishment are the ones who own the government and the media. And you never hear about them sinxe they own it.