Bjork to hold 2 (two) concerts in tbilisi featuring the strings of Georgian Philharmonic Orchestra

>Bjork to hold 2 (two) concerts in tbilisi featuring the strings of Georgian Philharmonic Orchestra
SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW

>georgia
why ? is she that irrelevant now

Hey fuck off, Georgia has some lovely girls.

What is she raising money for with the concters in Georgia? just general haggardness and soviet era infrastructure? Or to finally get out from under the long shadow of Atlanta/state georgia?

>Georgia
You mean Russian territory in denial, right?

I doubt she is raising money for anything. probably was just offered big money to go there

jealous as fuck Ivans
cheers m8

>Georgians
>Having any money
Their country is so weak and poor that they can do nothing to stop Russia from taking a couple inches of their borders every single day.
Bjork just likes weird ethnic things, she worked with Tanya Tagaq before she got mainstream avant-teen cred.

I'm a Crimean, I know doomed territories when I see them.

Where were you when you found out Lars Von Trier tried to rape Bjork

I was at home watching tv when suddenly the phone rang.

>I'm a Crimean
what does one listen to after he gets annexed ?
asking for a friend

the movie was worse than rape desu

>Lars Von Trier tried to rape Bjork
Those damn Danes.

Folk music from the old country if you liked it better
Folk music from the other country if you welcome them
Otherwise, just drink and listen to Letov

well maybe big tax rebates for charity. Maybe can count as a cultural exchange to write off the cost of extra security, vaccinations, people to keep the gypsies/peasants from scrapping the stage before its used.

Or is this some oligarch bringing them in for their own show, cuz thats totally different

Wonder if these are just more Vulnicura strings concerts or if she’ll play stuff off the new album. It’s odd because she said she was sick of strings yet she’s doing these and according to someone who’s heard the new album there’s strings on it.

>tfw björk hasn't played in oregon for over twenty years at this point and most likely never will again

prob afraid of samsquanches

>already drinking and listening to letov
damn, i guess we really are doomed
>filename
kekd
probably vulnicura. Georgia isn't a place to promote new albums

if she's not going to release it as live albums i'm gonna kms myself and send her my farts in an envelope

Reported to MI5.