Why strike michigan

Why strike michigan

Damn this is dumb.

this is now a michigan whore thread

Kek

No fuck yall, find something on it, bring it here. Go fuck yourself elsewhere, don't be so edgelordy

girls with that phone case have been hot 2 out of 2 times I've seen them in the last 24h

Jesus's it's happening ! Turn on CNN now!

Bout 30 jets just took of from Wright Patterson Afb

Who is the biggest slut in Michigan?

Kek

There not missles lel they are meteorites and a few more than normal are hitting Michigan and in that area

meteor definitely burned over Michigan. But anyone got something on that beam of light?

Can I guess and say this dumb facebook post was probably written by a nigger right?

You're stupid. Everyone knows niggers can't write, duh!

nigger here, can confirm

Trick question Michigan is the biggest slut

jesus fuck

Anywhere know where I can find this video?

It's within the realm of possibility. A few years ago, a large, flaming object fell into the river in Ottawa, Ontario, observed by many people. The RCMP sent a boat out and announced they had found a cylindrical object at the bottom of the river. Then silence, and an official announcement that it was just a log.

Because, you know, flaming logs always fall out of the sky over the capital city of a country.

Those panties are a little small for her kek

user said they were a different girls panties

>Why strike michigan

Why? ...because no one would believe it! Thus everyone will turn the blind eye. The perfect crime.

Dr. Pol.

Inquiring minds want to know

>writing
>text
retards

A runner up

I'd say Danielle from Milford

You're being redundant

My ex

You have been mooned

Pics?

It wasn't a missile strike you stupid cunt. A truck caught on fire in someone's garage. The ONLY thing mysterious about this is the beam of light in the sky. That can't be explained. So until you have further information...? STFU.

Goddamn she looks like a slut. Would love to fill her pussy with my cum.

a missile...

HAHAGAGAHAJAHA

A MISSILE

JUST HOW STUPID ARE THESE NEGROES??

isn't it more likely they are inbred white trash?