Why do some woman have that weird line across their bellies?

Why do some woman have that weird line across their bellies?

birthmark kind of deal. some lines appear on the arm, shit like that.

what a perfect schoolsloot you have there user, any more?

Usually you see that on girls who have been wearing tights/pantyhose all day.

What are you eating under there?

Entomologist here. C section, obv.

It's called the linea nigra. Don't know why it's there, but not all women have one, and in most it won't be visible at all until they're pregnant.

She's sort of got it to.

Wrong.

Thanks for taking the bait for us, Mr. President.

It is from when they sat on piano wire and were stitched back together. I wonder what it is like to kill one

When still a clump of cells in the womb, human zygotes fold mirror - symmetrically upon themselves to form the body, organs, etc. Thats why you have that thin flesh strip under your tongue. It's a seam, faggot.

And why you have that thin flesh strip under your ball sack.

Then why don't all woman have it?

lika wen dat bubbuw goes into two bubbuhs and den fouh and den a million and den issa baby?

Fist bump, anatomy bro. And the dent over your lip.

I'm doing well with nofap fuck you user

I mean, you're not wrong, man. But tbdesu I never wanted to shoot someone for making me read a sentence before fampai

Don’t listen to these guys.

It’s an aqueduct for semen. It’s how you know a woman is unattractive.

this, my wife got one after our first child... its was gone after a year or so if i remember correctly

They do. Not always visible, but pregnancy usually brings it out.

So if I look really close on any woman, she will have this darkened skin line from her pussy to her belly?

That's where God sewed them together

Linea nigra, I believe.

From the Wpedia:
Linea nigra (Latin for "black line") is a dark vertical line that appears on the abdomen in about three quarters of all pregnancies.[1] The brownish streak is usually about a centimeter in width. The line runs vertically along the midline of the abdomen from the pubis to the umbilicus, but can also run from the pubis to the top of the abdomen.[2] Linea nigra is due to increased melanocyte-stimulating hormone made by the placenta,[3] which also causes melasma and darkened nipples.

... and it ususally disappears within a month or two.

How about for beaners? After pooping out 7 or 8 kids, doesn't it become permanent?

kekd so hard m'nigga thanks

beaners and nigs are much more pronounced. Its caused by hormonal levels that come with pregnancy, but if she is on birth control pills, it can happen too, seeing as the pill tricks the body into believing it is pregnant. There can be some residual signs for some people that never seem to go away, at least not for a long time.