Femanons, does dick size matter? To some extent, I imagine it does, but how deep?

Femanons, does dick size matter? To some extent, I imagine it does, but how deep?
>Zyzz unrelated

If it's anything under 11' it's basically a vagina

11' = 11 feet
11" = 11 inches

I know.

Yeah it matters. Current boyfriend is 8" and I don't ever want to go back to average. I think women who say it doesn't matter have never had a big one.

Yes it matters. It’s why I only date black guys

whats average

11 millimeters?

lol bullshit stop baiting

it matters to some people and it doesn't to others.

ive had a couple of big ones and it's nice sometimes. like the feeling of fullness but other times it sucks ass.

best dick ive ever had was a bit girthy but not that long, around 5 to 6 inches imo. everybody is different.

It matters.
Less than 6= feel nothing
More than 10= ow rip pussy

Yes, and they're horribly superficial about it.

6 inches is cool, it fills me up completely.

Unless your penis has a pair of arms now women wont even give you a suckle.

I have an average sized dick here, like a little more than 5inch. as far as girth i never measured it but i'd say i'm average too

It's more than good enough, but I'd lie if I said more wouldn't help. Some positions I can actually go too deep and hit my gf's cervix, but others I could really use one or two more inches so I didn't need to flex my body as hard as I can to get a perfect angle/maximum penetration. I feel like being under the girl is where this shines the most: it's such an easy positon that I can keep pumping forever, but if I want to make her cum, I have to dig deep, but odds are I can't maintain full power while digging deep.

As far as girth size, no idea, i figure bigger is better until a point where it's just too large.

In the end, you're stuck with your dick size, so i'm unsure why you should really care about if a bigger dick is better. Worst to come, there are cock sleeves or you could just even put a strapon on to let your gf live the big dick dream once in awhile.

Is getting your pussy licked well a decent substitute?
t. 6 inch pencildick that has never made a girl cum but made a few cum from lickin clit

girth>length

there's a cutoff point though

So you are saying that if I lay down and my dick dosn't reach past the basketball hoop, i have a vagina?

I don't know how much average dick you've experienced, but there are so many factors other than length though. Girth, how hard he is, how good the guy is physically and how good he is at putting you in the mood and his general experience/knowledge.

my dick curves up similar to a banana. Is that cool?

yes

6in long
5in girth
How am I doing?
For real opinion.

Such bullshit.
Pretty sure if i get 8 inches ill die. Can hardly even do more than 6.
Girth is most important

>girth>length

That wasn't the question we all know that

Thanks. I needed to hear that.

just average

make a fist. look at it from your knuckles to your elbow. if your dick is smaller than that it's not worth having.

yep. same. but people are different you never know.

about 5.5-6" and 4.5" girth. I'm just above average at 7" and 5.5" girth with a slight bend near the tip, and I find it's easily enough to bring a girl to multiple orgasms - but slightly more might be good. There are plenty of girls who prefer something in the 6-7.5" range, and plenty who prefer larger dicks. Remember that while dick sizes range, so does the capability of girls to take dick.
The most important thing is that you create 'friction' when fucking - i.e. pressure. if you have a pencildick you might have to experiment to find a position in which you can give the girl the pressure she needs.

girth plays a big factor within that range too, though

1.5in flacid
1.5in flacid girth.

Yes, but there are pros and cons.

My ex was quite large, like 7 inches i guess but very thick. While it did feel great if i was super horny and we had lube i almost always got sore afterwards.

A big dick gives a kind of deep massaging feeling that smaller ones can't, but you have to go slow and getting poked in the cervix is super uncomfortable.

When i was single over a three year period i fucked 11 guys, most of them were average, but i has two that was very small and one that was HUGE.

To be perfectly honest, the smallest one of those (no more than 3,5-4 inches i imagine and very thin) was not very good and what made it even worse was how embarrassed and apologetic he was about it. He also asked like 10 times if i was coming or came and the whole experience was just awkward.

The biggest one was just crazy huge. Thicker than my forearms. He was a really tall guy, but when he whipped it out it was really intimidating but there is also something really erotic and mentally stimulating about something like that.

When we eventually started fucking it was just a weird miasma of intense pleasure and pain, even though he was super gentle. I had a couple of super strong orgasms (probably the strongest i've ever had). That being said, my pussy felt completely beaten up after that and i could barely fucking walk. I'm glad i had the experience but that would not work out for a relationship.

One of my friends (who is really petite) actually dumped a guy a couple of years ago because the sex did not work out because of this.

If there's no proof your a chick, there are rules

Fuck off faggot, they're not trying to get special attention or credit for being female. That's what ToGTFT is meant for, not this.

eat a dick whiteknight dickhead

I don't really know my size on inches because we don't use that measure here, but my dick is 14-15cm long (idk what's the ideal way to measure it) and it bends down because of the time i had it that way while i was growing, is that ok? I've never had sex but i would like to know if that's fine or if i must "work" to get an orgasm for any girl i could have sex with.

girth matters more but it still has to be 5.5 +

Im sorry user i truly am. Reroll and better luck in the next life

doo doota DOO!

8" dick here. nothing crazy, but large enough that smaller girls it can cause issues.

my current girlfriend is 5'11 and loves it, taking it all from prone bone. but my other partners who I see few times a month (im polyamorous) are average sized women and it can get uncomftorble for them. My only long term relationships have been with women that are tall, otherwise its chicks I see infrequently that are shorter. It beats them up a bit... something I think is fun for them but rough.

>Nobody who's worth your time will give a fuck about your dick size, unless you're just terrible in bed to begin with.
>Only a shitty chef blames his ingredients

>white knight
I'd call tits or gtfo any time someone's trying to leverage anything including respect for being female here. it's meant to make sure the playing field is leveled so girls don't have an advantage just for there gender here.
In this case, the girls (presumably) are answering the OP's question as only girls can, through personal experience. They're literally doing what OP asked for, not trying to leverage anything.
Run along now, niglet.

Except that without any proof of womanhood any statement here is worthless you faggot.
I can say that 9inches is best or that even a 2inch dick is the best, but without any proof that I'm a woman this thread is worthless. Fuck off.

7 inch ~ here, if i had more than that, i would be sad. Why? Cause it's already to much, i can't go deep in some position cause it hurt their belly

If it bends down your best position would be doggy style

>food analogy

5x5 here and bends up. how fucked am i?

Kekd

7-9 is perfect everything larger hurts like hell (for me at least) and everything smaller is also kinda good