Weapons designed to kill used in non lethal ways

Weapons designed to kill used in non lethal ways

What would happen if you put your hand in front of the flamethrower just for half a second?

>fleshlight in a pistol brace

From the thumbnail I thought it was black ice on the driveway..

well, she aint killing nobody so guess this fits description

You'll get burned.

but how bad like just for a second

Flame throwers work by shooting a sticky flamable gel, like napalm.
So you would get a thin coating of it and it would continue to burn and harm you to an extent.
Fire isn't good at burning down, and since fire naturally reaches to the sky it's really a nonissue in such a small amount.

so such a small amount wouldn't be a big deal cause i think i might make one

3rd degree burns I guess, Haven't tried and never will. Just gotta remember flamethrowers use chemicals and it will stick to your hand.

Why isn't this guy hard with his face buried in snatch?

dunno

Flamethrowers weren't designed to kill they were primarily terrifying and used as psychological weapons . Not to say they didn't kill people, just weren't designed for it.

i feel like that's just something you thought of or might have heard once

Are you actually this retarded

I think he is, yes.

They were predominantly a defoliant.
Even in Nam, they used them to burn the spikes the VC set up in the tunnels.

They were used in world war 1&2 to literally burn people out of bunkers and trenches that was the sole purpose of them in war until nam then the Geneva convenient outlawed the use of them as a weapon

Flamethrowers are not illegal, just obsolete.

Because of the flamecatchers

Regarding flamethrowers, I feel I also have to put out that flamethrowers don't necessarily have to use napalm - flamethrowers are also used against swarms of bees f ex, but then with cheaper flammable liquids

Cuz he's licking her butt he's s faggot

>flamethrowers using napalm

They say the flamethrower is a weapon from hell. It boils the marrow inside your bones

Captain America is here, as soon as he gets his pals dick out of his mouth, he'll tell us the proper terminology. Likely, the thread will expire first though.

I'm not gonna dispute that it would suck getting killed by flamethrower, but bone marrow boiling? Not only do I think you'd need long lasting continous fire before the bone marrow boils, you'd be dead at that point too..

Kek What an overaggressive, oversensitive wimp. You're not gonna make it very far in the real world like that, bud