How can we instantly improve this board? Hmm

How can we instantly improve this board? Hmm
I have an idea. starting tomorrow, anyone who posts grimes, bjork, kpop, SoundCloud rap, or metal has a county wide perma ban. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNZKqhXCv5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you could do pic related you'd be instantly improving this board

I agree with the grimes but what we really should do is not allow more than one k-pop general andban non music related threads (like non music memes and other shit)

>stop posting about things i don't like
you know youre free to make your own threads and filter stuff

>grimes, bjork, kpop
that is waifu posting,

>SoundCloud rap, or metal
that is atleast posting about music

they interfere whenever actual music is brought up. At minimum, they must remain solely in their thread ghettos.

bugs... easy on the carrots

>grimes, bjork, kpop
don't mind as long as it's contained to specific threads
>soundcloud rap
eh. it's shit but still music.
>metal
not nearly as obnoxious as the others. don't really mind metalheads.

Great idea OP. They started banning people for fantano threads and the board already improved so much.It can only get better !

Leave Bjork and Metal. Fuck yourself.

There are currently 4 KPOP generals, 3 grimes threads, and 2 Bjorne threads. Where will it end?

Most boards would be improved if we got rid of generals. They are boring, and their existence means that the same shitty threads get made, because all the interesting posts tend to go in the generals.

>bjork
why tho?

>let's all talk about my favorite shitty bands instead!
How about no?

Only think I don't get with this site is kpop meme

I think we need more threads where people who are too invested in this site cry about people posting music related things outside of their interests. They're alvvays good fun and definitely make an impact right?

What's even the point of /qa/ if these retarded threads are always around anyway?

just create /r/Redpilled_music or something

If you don’t want to see waifu threads, filter them. If they post off-topically outside of their threads report them WITHOUT replying to them and eventually they will disappear back into their generals. Also stop invading generals and eventually the generals will disappear from lack of attention

Generals on Sup Forums are a symptom not a problem. The same tired memes and pol bait keep getting made, flooding the catalog so the people who actually want to discuss music make their own enclaves, and now you want to take that away? Fuck you

But maybe the same tired memes are flooding the board because generals exist.

don't forget ITT: retards

>Most boards would be improved if we got rid of generals.
>all the interesting posts tend to go in the generals.
Troll logic

>How can we instantly improve this board?
By eliminating standalone KPop threads that have NO musical content and whiny meta-threads like yours.

ban anyone whose sources of new music are theneedledrop or pitchfork

I still don't understand why there'n no weebo or otaku board, kpop could go there

Spamming every shitty meta thread with kpop

kpop general is the least of this boards problems. its existence doesnt really affect the quality of the board at all

Uh...
But kpop is Korean not Japanese so it doesn't really belong there either.

there is dumbass

>Every band that isn't Grimes is my favorite band

stop all the rape threads

this I don't know how it became such a scapegoat
>inb4 the they don't even talk about music lie that disregards like a quarter of the catalog right now

But kpg talks about the music

there's only 1 active thread

kpop makes this board better. it combats all of the pseuds who have an obsession with uninteresting 'deep' music instead of just listening to what objectively sounds good like:

youtu.be/LNZKqhXCv5c

word but this group is actually terrible

there's no difference between korean and japanese culture

why?

talking about music is overrated and autistic

The board doesn't need improvement. Maybe a bit more moderation of nsfw content and politics but otherwise it fulfills it's purpose.

Less dubs threads

this guy looks like the op

Because all the good posts go in the generals so only the shitty posts are left

And no its not "troll logic", it is basic logic, all the good discussion now takes place in the generals so most of the other threads are shitty. Sup Forums was better before the concept of the "general"

choa anybody?

That's utter garbage, even by low pop standards.

How is that a bad thing? People who actually want to talk about something will post in a general with other people who want to talk about it. People who want to shitpost will shitpost in other threads. Why would someone want to talk in depth when people will just reply with ">implying x" or argue with reaction images.

ban gaypop from kpg

>stop posting things I don't like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Purge Sup Forums and /r9k/

they could be banned to /bant/ or /wsg/ since they already have generals there anyway, but kpop keeps to themselves, and i dont see them as much of a problem

say it with me - president trump

President Trump
Now get the fuck off my board

>my board
lol

as much as i despise/have no respect for kpop, soundcloud rappers, and a majority of metal listeners, they are the best behaved on the board and stick to their own threads. unfortunately i don't think you can corral half the board into autism/contrarian threads. The above genres are an easy tendie flag but gets muddy quickly

Bugs... easy on the meta threads

>IMG_2598.jpg
Ban all phoneposters first

Shut the fuck up, Bjork is basically more important than 99.9% of the musicians posted on here, and Homogenic was a Sup Forums essential before Sup Forums even existed

>muh waifu thread

The metal general is one of the few consistent threads that actually talk about kusic, /bleep/ on the other side...

Yes and?

Fucking get off this board casual fuck REEEE

Prob don't see the difference between masturbating and sex either

>despise metal listeners

how come? what music do you listen to thats so superior?

Make a /ktt/ so I can post there

I'm sick of the political debates. Fucking Sup Forums comes here because /leftypol/ uses this board so they get a chance to debate with actual leftists and it shits up the whole board.

sounds like shit

There are never going to be bans against specific posts here. No restrictions and that's what Sup Forums is about. If you really want to end the bs on this board, then post threads about actually interesting things are post threads that get super popular, outdoing the other bad ones. We have to take action guys, the time for complaining is over.

Shitty soundcloud fag/autistic virgin metal fag detected

WORDDD

its half my fault for being pompous about everything, but those who listen to metal tend to be young and angry and wear it as a badge to define themselves or don't grow out of it but tend not to listen to anything else. Either way i have so little overlap and am a pompous music ass so can't discuss music at all. Nothing wrong with the people (cept maybe angsty angry kids) but when it comes to music its definitely and impass. and i love talking/sharing music

Fuck you/ Sup Forums is eternal and we love music just as much as you goyim

8 years

*an impass. same with those people who only listen to classical. I love that shit since i was 2-3, no joke going to symphonies, but there is no arguing/discussing anything because boundaries are closed. At least metal fans are excited to have new fans shown music where classical fags immediately go to on up mode

>those who listen to metal tend to be young and angry and wear it as a badge to define themselves

no more than people who think theyre intelligent and cool for listening to radiohead, animal collective, classic, jazz etc. the fact that you think its a trait exclusive to metal listeners makes me think that you might be guilty of it urself

That's cool bro, I just don't give a fuck about the communist threat or the merits of white nationalism or Sam Hyde's "comedy" so please assimilate or you have to go back.

You will care when your family's in a gulag bro

I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

oh i definitely was when indie rock was the big thing. but i always had a pretty wide exposure to other genres because it was less of a jump to them. Metal, classical, and to a lesser extent kpop fans have a harder jump to to middle to find that forking path to something new. It wasnt so hard to go to electronic or folk or garage rock easily where as it might take someone the jump from metal to prog to garage to make it to the same concert.