Big ass "Big Ass" thread

Big ass "Big Ass" thread.

Love this, have more?

Sorry...only one.

GF

Best ass and cute holes

That’s a nice big butt

Fuck yes, she's so fucking perfect. Yo, is anyone else into farts from girls with huge asses?

No kidding? Fucking tasty

Blessed she’s like 4’11” too

ANy standin up?

You lucky fuck, nothing hotter than short-stack GF Keeping posting, my cock loves her..

Fucking hot, I've seen her posted before, who is she?

FUCK Yes fully nude please

More of her giggly ass in action

Same

Fucking heaven, I want to go balls deep in both of those huge asses, but if I had to choose, I'd go with lefty

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

SHOW then titties please

More

God damn more please

Continue with that ass

More

best ass in the whole thread

MOARRR

my gf, more?

Suuuuure, anypics with that fat ass spread?

Sauce?

closest to spread

Whale ass thread. Just be honest with yourself faggot.

Ha fat bitch has an ass rash.

She shaved immediately before we banged, happens.

Mm, she's fucking perfect. Is she down with anal? she got the ass for it
The fuck is wrong with you faggot

next time put FAT ASS

We're working up to it, for Valentine's Day apparently (according to her.)

That's not a shave rash fag. That's a sweaty dirty rash.

let's see some more of this slut

Plenty of lube. Start slow and bury it.

Cumming deep in a girls ass is one of the best feelings in life.

just have to figure up how to work her up to it. I feel like if it hurts at all she's gonna puss out. We've been talking about getting a little plug, I'm not huge or anything

A speculum miggt be even easier since they are adjustable at an analog level. You can take an hour to work up to cock size if you need to.

Don't think she'd find that too sexy

It'd be easier, but I suppose not every chick is cool with you staring into the depths of her rectum.

Me? I think it's hot.

Really don't have to get it too gaped, i'm pretty small

Make sure she's clean first and hasn't had a large meal recently or anything. Not kidding - it helps.

Whenever you're having sex, play back there a bit. A finger while you're pounding her, or the shocker if you're using your hands. Start slow, be gentle at first. Keep it well lubed and keep her relaxed.

When she's finally ready for it, lots of foreplay before hand will definitely have her more ready for it. As long as she's relaxed when you're going in, it'll be enjoyable.

If she likes it, you have that to look forward to. My girl loves it in her ass because I made sure it was enjoyable when we first started. Now, she begs for it.

Yeah she already knows she likes it a little. I put my thumb in most times we fuck doggy, and I've rimmed her. Wasn't rimming to deep at first because I was worried about going too fast but she said she liked it more when I was getting into it, so, bonus.

I think unlimited anal is basically mine to lose at this point, just have to play this right