Who will you miss the most when the inevitable finally happens?

Who will you miss the most when the inevitable finally happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
youtu.be/jnMvKM1MSI4?t=170
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've been saying this for as long as I've been alive. The chances are it could happen tomorrow. Or it could happen in at least two centuries. San Fransisco is more likely

I'm not going to worry.

The cascade fault on the other hand. RIP Seattle Vancouver this century

Literally no one.

Oh like famous people? Does pic related still live in that commie shithole? If so, him. When he inevitably dies in my lifetime I will seriously shed a tear.

Know whose death strangely caught me off guard? Gene Wilder. I didn't think I loved that man as much as I did. When he dieded I marathoned like half a dozen of his films. Fuck he was a good actor.

the 89 quake was pretty gnarly breh

Yeah well.. lets say it happens tomorrow.. and everything in in chaos.. who are you going to be most worried about surviving?

They dont make actors like them anymore

cant wait.
two of my friends just moved to LA like retards. They are not even pretty enough for LA. 6/10 at best.

anyway, fuck those cunts, and I hope LA goes to hell, and takes half the illegals with them

I live on Vancouver Island and its gonna be destroyed if the "megaton" earthquake ever happens.

Yeah, same here.

Also David Bowie.. not 100% an actor.. but damn fucking hell, that shit hit me way the fuck harder than I ever expected it to. Hit me like a fucking truck. Shit was crazy. It was like a member of my family died. Honestly did not expect it at all.

Myself! That's where I live. And all my shit is here with me. What happens to all my shit?

everyone died in 2016

you anons will miss me r-r-right?

Fuck California.

That's rude.

Yet, very accurate. Fuck that commie shithole. Pic related is a scary salty rifle according to the government there.

It is not accurate and very rude

I agree with this sentiment.

Literally the only person I could think of. If the whole state sank into the fucking ocean I would go about my day like nothing happened. Hell, maybe we'd finally get some decent movies again.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

Silicon Valley is the only thing giving you what you want

You'll have died to preserve our culture and way of life. Godspeed, anons.

Who cares :]

Possibly people who enjoy freedom instead of authoritarianism.

>This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.

Who's the furfag on the left?

Really? Sup Forums must have changed in the hours I was gone

Is that Boxxy or am I retarded?

>you must go to Sup Forums if you respect the Constitution
Nigga, you don't have to subscribe to Stormfront to acknowledge the most powerful law document of the land.

youtu.be/jnMvKM1MSI4?t=170

You're retarded. Different racoon eyed attention whore.

>tfw arrive in LA days after the quake

Im gonna be yourre new king faggots

looks like a younger, hotter version of Angie Bonpensiero.

>Literally no one.
Came to say just this.

Jesus Christ dad, when did you get a Sup Forums account?

Hmmm, she's becoming a woman

Trust me. Russia won't nuke you.

That looks scarier tjan a gun tbqhwyfmlmldngdng

Nazi Germany was the best, we had freedom unlike the modern totalitarian Obamacare

>implying the death toll will be more than 900
This isn't cascadia, that quake would be nothing to Chile and Japan.

>looks
Do you see where you goof'd, user?

fuck em

Is it because you think we're so jacked up it won't matter if they waste a nuke on us? That nobody would care if we get wiped off the map?

Because it's true

you motherfucker. It's not like we can loot with all the fallout on the streets anyway

Why are gunfags so easily triggered? (pun intended)